Realistic Future Acquisition plans

Just wondering what Jow Forums plans to buy in the future that they know they can afford.

For me I always had a thing for hammer fired double stacked 9mm's, plan on acquiring a few more in the next 2 years.

M9A3
FNX-9 (with aftermarket 1/2-28mm threaded barrel and suppressor height sights)
Sig P226 Elite SAO (since the DAO version reverses the controls from every other fullsize, also getting a threaded barrel from them via factory)

What are you guys planning on getting in the next 2 years. If it's ammo, parts for your guns or for you unfortunate guys who have to jump through 1million legal loopholes to buy a firearm, then post that also.

Attached: 7047605_01_sig_legion_226_sao_640.jpg (640x360, 43K)

I want the ruger .454 alaskan 2.5 in.
Its unrealistic for me to carry around my 10.5 inch memeiron.

Attached: 5301.jpg (475x305, 25K)

I'm stoked af for the Beretta 92X and the human priced version of the Laugo Alien. Saving my pennies, there's a lot of cool stuff I want.

Attached: Beretta-92X-Performance-Right-Profile.jpg (1086x610, 113K)

>.454 alaskan
I mean, I would never make that my CCW...but you do you man, just promise me you'll do some curls bro.

>beretta 92 with frame safety
I would like to know more

Scorpion Evo pistol, gonna put a brace on it.
might throw a cheap red dot on it like a Vortex Sparc.
Not going to tell the wife how man mags I plan on buying for it.

Factory competition gun like the XFIVE from SIGSAUER

BERETTA MARKETING ON Jow Forums WORKED. OH SHIT

Cool 90s aesthetic spacegun

Attached: 0002196_steyr-m9-a1-9mm-with-128-threaded-barrel_600.jpg (600x399, 21K)

k
$1,200 street price
all steel construction
adjustable fiber optic sights
vertec frame
brigadier slide
new sharper slide serrations front and rear
larger magwell
actual 1913 spec rail for once
extended beavertail
skeletonized hammer
frame safety duh
checkering front and rear
new trigger shape designed around single action
"gas pedal" takedown lever on left side

tl;dr It's like an M9A3 and a Brigadier raped a Wilson Combat

I think Beretta did a better job than Walther at providing value for money, cause the Q5SF is a friggin ripoff.

Hello my friend, enter code BUSA13 for 10% off berettausa's website!

Not waiting for the A2s to come out? They have ergonomic improvements over the A1s, namely texture, interchangeable backstraps and a slightly different grip angle for actual human hands.

Attached: great technique.jpg (2200x1467, 630K)

switched from a sp-101 to a 92 compact recently and now I really have my eye on the m9

aside from that, I'm set to spend a grand on building a solid AR

one of ithaca's current production 37s is also on the short list

Attached: edc.jpg (2272x1704, 924K)

m2.0, sub2000, .270, flip 1911, pre-rail p226 and maybe an AK

Attached: 37192-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 599K)

what are you looking to pay? I have been considering selling mine, have maybe 100 rounds max through it. Got it for a fun gun but its just not shot enough.

jesus fuck, all that writing on the slide.

it's a lot lol

Attached: DSCN2593.jpg (2272x1704, 936K)

companies are getting worse with that
ive avoided buying new pistols for that reason alone.

MP5 clone

Attached: nimrod.jpg (866x650, 96K)

FN pistols are fucking GREAT.

- Semi-auto 50 BMG (Probably a Serbu) and a Barrett suppressor. It'll be a while, I had a lot saved up before I became a NEET again. I still live with my parents so I only pay $300 a month to help out with bills. I'll stop being a NEET eventually and go back to some shitty job. Not setting the alarm clock, glorious.
- Armalite AR-10 Super SASS with an A2 buttstock.
- Desert Tech MDR, 6.5CM, and later a .22 Creedmore barrel.
- Springfield M1A SuperMatch
- Sig P220 10mm
- Springfield XD 10mm

Back in the day, people often engraved relegious passages on their weapons to protect them from harm. Same shit, my man, we just swapped the churches for court rooms, and it's the blacksmiths who believe it protects them now.

He could always shoot good ole 45.

Hoping to find a CZ P07 when I can find one and the paycheck will oblige.

no purchases here sir, just a big tax stamp and donation to the DOJ/ATF, money and antique guns off the street mr. hat

I wanna buy a 10mm 1911 and I want a railed one, too, so I'm leaning towards the TRP. It's new and their first 10mm, I think, so I'm not sure if I should wait a bit longer till there are more positive reviews on the thing. Anyone have it?

I want a full metal handgun. All I have are poly frame handgats, which are fine and all, but I want a classy full metal one. I would get a nice leather shoulder holster for added effect.

Attached: fct1bc9.jpg (3216x2136, 972K)