The mosin nagant is the blue yetty of rifles it is over hyped and should be confided to a starter rifle

the mosin nagant is the blue yetty of rifles it is over hyped and should be confided to a starter rifle.

Attached: if-you-someone-tries-to-rob-you-with-a-mosin-nagant-38387680.png (500x585, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/812734059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>starter rifle
it shouldnt even be that

Yeah.

>confided to a starter rifle.
>confided
Even if this thread wasn't 5 years too late it'd still be retarded.

wrong.

The Moist Nugget is terrible. When it was a hundred bucks it was pretty good as a budget rifle, now that it's above 300 bucks for an average condition rifle it is junk and should only be bought by collectors.

That being said: it still can be a lot of fun to shoot.

shit thought it still cost like three dimes and a paper clip now that it is that expensive fuck it then

Right now the only Mosin i have I paid 750 bucks for back in 2015.

Its a rearsenaled PU sniper that actually shoot pretty well.

Well fuck you man

Mosins are cringe.

Tangentially related what would be the next milsurp bolt action that is cheap yet shit that would fill the place that nuggets once filled? South American Mauser clones? Carcanos?

None.
I bought a T/C Compass in 30-06 with optic for $250 total just 2 years ago. It has a threaded barrel, detachable mag, is more accurate, warranty, and shoots a more powerful cartridge. The 308 version shoots an even less expensive round (if steel) than x54r and doubly so for 223.

Okay. Is something like that NJ legal?

Im going to put a 3inch wide 10 inch long steel form 1 silencer on my mosin and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 60345786_1110413275813449_8423966567372423168_n.jpg (499x360, 20K)

The use of a threaded barrel might, but otherwise no.

>Tangentially related what would be the next milsurp bolt action that is cheap yet shit that would fill the place that nuggets once filled? South American Mauser clones? Carcanos?

The boat for milsurp bolt guns and whatnot has sailed. The next best things are LEO trade in revolvers and pistols. You can find USP40’s for less than $450 at times and there are dirt cheap Gen 1 M&P’s everywhere. 9mm is the cheapest in a long ass time to boot, $140 can get you 1,000rds of Wolf and you need to spend just a little bit to get decent brass ammo.

Turk mausers are still cheaper than 91/30s and shoot better.
You can find them $200 -$300

I own an American Mosin Nagant and the only reason I got it was because no one else wanted it and I liked the quaintness of owning a nugget that was made in the US.

Did he ever get away with robbing that store with a mosin nagant or did he get caught like the rest of the 99 percent of people that get caught robbing gas stations.

everyone knows the only advantage it really had was the incredible price at the time

>You can find them $200 -$300
Fuck off boomer nigger. They're not that cheap.

Yes, they are, you turbo faggot

Attached: 11corner-superJumbo.jpg (1342x2048, 486K)

Knock yourself out, faggot.
gunbroker.com/item/812734059