Shadow people

How do you fight the shadowpeople Jow Forums?
It's dark outside but they're darker still, flitting from tree to tree almost silently. Closer and farther. They're not blatantly threatening, yet. But it's very disconcerting. How do I kill them?

Attached: 1510377063327.gif (500x490, 1.99M)

75mm field gun barrage

Shadow people aren't real, user. That's just a symptom of sleep paralysis. Just get a nightlight or something.

Rock salt or dragon's breathe....windegos hate fire and skinniggers hate the fuck out of Ash when they get shot by it

>t. shadownigger

I'm awake though (I think). I can see them out the windows, darting and roiling on the edge of the woods that borders my home, yet, when I look away, I catch them in my periphery darting past my windows very close.
How do I kill them?

Put the pipe down

Attached: GOONERS.jpg (474x359, 18K)

Go to sleep. Shadow people only bother me if I'm awake for 3 days or more.

>How do I kill them?
stop doing dph user the spiders/shadow people are not real we've talked about this

Attached: 1556428782722.gif (728x728, 9K)

Contact a medical professional and get help with your schizophrenia before you assault the mailman for using microwaves to steal your thoughts

Dph is fun tho

Attached: 1556155014145.jpg (225x225, 10K)

High powered flashlights and faith in the Almighty

I could dismiss them as imaginary if my two cats sitting next to me weren't reacting to them as well. Something is out there and its scaring them pretty well. Flashlight and KaBar here we go.

>High powered flashlight
Define.

Navajo medicine man I use to know said they appear when you've got a guilty conscious. Spiritualist co-worker added they get stronger when you focus on them. Try not to think abour them, and focus on clearing up what's subconsciously bothering you.

Baring that, use a snubbie or an SBR of some sort. Bullets to hurt real peeps and flash to scare away whatever else.

Laser. Specifically charged at 461 wavelength

>Specifically charged at 461 wavelength
>t. someone who is a nolasers

You have nothing to fear from my clients, OP.

Attached: Morden.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

YOU BLAST THEM WITH PISS

Attached: ap_18341531743082-97b4dbd57c9bcb8040d446605e772201191540b6-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Go outside and confront them. You will realize they are not real

Idk something bright. The brighter the better. If it sears your retinas it might work

Bullets are useless.
Throw books at 'em.

Shadow people are creepy, but generally harmless. Just close your curtains so they can't watch you jerk off.

I take my pills, it usually defeats them.
After all pills are just bullets for bad thing in the brain or for the brain itself

>not training so you can launch your cumshots at them from the window
Never gonna make it.