What is everyone’s opinion of this LWRC 45?

What is everyone’s opinion of this LWRC 45?

Attached: E8130041-2CD7-4100-81F0-E45375EE3E79.jpg (900x600, 91K)

Waiting to try one out before I talk about it.

is it straight blowback?
If so, dead as it arrives, blowback smg's are just too heavy for what they provide in comparison to something like that sig sauer smg, can't remember the name of it. Looks cool tho. Kinda reminds me of what i thought the UMP looked like when i was a kid,

What does it have to offer over any other .45 smg?

iirc it's delayed blowback via reciprocating barrel

It's a UMP from a company that doesn't hate you. What's not to like?

Welp that's dumb. You can see they have a threaded barrel, if the barrel is reciprocating that means your supressor [which is the reason i assume it's in 45?] is gonna need to be a specific weight or use hotter loaded rounds.
I guess at least that should help with recoil, and not at the expense of the gun being like 10% barrel a lá the vector.

msrp is the big deterrent for a lot of people, $3k. guys that want gucci PCCs get b&t or hk and/or nice hk clones.
it looks cool for sure but the ar style lower is another negative for some, myself included. it makes it look too ubiquitous.
in anycase, it was vaporware for a long time so im glad theyre atleast trying something. more options = a good thing

Something like a Nielsen device would probably be necessary for suppressed use.

Either way it's another part that's required, tho most supressors come with a recoil booster which is why i didnt mention it, 45 supressors anyway.

No way of knowing if that's true until it gets out there. Being LWRC, I would assume they thought that out and did plenty of development. 45 ACP being a heavy/slow bullet generally makes it pretty forgiving, because it's got a good push / long recoil cycle.

That's not delayed, that's just a reciprocating barrel.

The PS90 is direct blowback with a reciprocating barrel too, and no one in their correct state of mind calls it delayed, because it isn't. The barrel swooping is just an extra addition to help reliability and nothing more.

Nah. Fixed can will do just fine on it, it isn't browning action.

is it not delayed in a sense that the barrel and bolt stay connected for a longer pepriod than just straight blowback? obviously short recoil operated would be a much more accurate description but is that not by definition a way of delaying independent bolt movement?

>45

Attached: 1526864969049.jpg (820x884, 70K)

It seems like a neat gun but what does this do that any other delayed blowback .45 not do?

There aren't many delayed blowback .45 guns out. The Thompson and the CMMG Guard are all that comes to mind. And they both have quirks.

The UMP, APC45 and, GHM45 are blow back. You could rock a DI .45 ar but I assume those never got popular for a reason.

Short recoil would imply that it's a locked breach. It's delayed in the sense that the relative extraction velocity is lower since the barrel is free to reciprocate

I didn't know that about short recoil but that makes sense thanks

rebarreled CETME with custom locking piece, magazine well adapter, and ejector

Attached: hk13[1].jpg (500x194, 27K)

aesthetic as fuck

Fuckin nice

Big want

Not as slick as this

Attached: 7aLgHY5.jpg (1156x690, 362K)

Why do you always have to one up someone?

Because I'm a dick sucker for Cold War aesthetics and wood furniture.

Attached: 60OBktY.jpg (1037x692, 191K)

Doing a build now with buddies. It is not a small order. Be prepared and have a decent shop handy.