GSG9

Need some sweet pics of these bad boys, doesnt matter if its from the old times or recent years

Attached: entstehung_teaserbild.jpg (394x222, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWebg5zjU6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AprqomTW-Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=RJysmNVHJJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BJJuud8IpQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're fags that airbrush ww2 camos on their guns

Attached: 1d4e9c1a7e0beb0b2f066a5b4b4b6677.jpg (750x729, 105K)

Anyone know what's up with these helmet covers they had in the 80s? Are these old wehrmacht or waffen ss ponchos? looks like it

Attached: DpvEOu2WsAAvowT.jpg (627x300, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sWebg5zjU6Y

pretty Jow Forumsino not gonna lie

because you're a child. or from the 3rd world, where people are impressed by shit like that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AprqomTW-Wo

Fuck, stop posting sweden shit. Want to stay hetero

they still made the best military ad i've ever seen. no bullshit for braindead idiots, just the truth.

IMPRESSIVE aesthetics coming through.

Attached: gsg9.jpg (800x595, 81K)

subtitle
youtube.com/watch?v=RJysmNVHJJ4

what's the purpose of that stock? aiming with a visor?

Yes.

For some reason (maybe the climate - if it's colder exhaustion/fogging aren't as important?) European security forces go wild with ballistic visors, compared to every other continent's security forces.

there's a movement in germany called reichsbürger, people who believe that the actual german government is illegal, and that either the 3rd reich still exists or they have the right to found own countries by international law. a few years ago, one of those guys who founded an own state on his property and refused to pay any taxes, threatened some tax agents with a 9mm pistol. when the swat team showed up, he shot one of them right in the face from 2 or 3 meters, and hit his ballistic visor. the cop was unharmed, the shooter is now in prison for 12 years iirc.

those guys are similar to the american sovereign citizens i think. anyways, the visor did its job really good.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BJJuud8IpQQ

This is a video of the whole incident, that the german swat (sek) filmed and published afterwards. all the people in the vid are supporters who came to protect him from the cops. shooting should be around 10 minutes in.

The are part of the Border Patrol "Grenschutz". Bundesgrenschutz meaning Federal Border Patrol being the head of that branch. Google BGS camo and tell me what you find.

The Bundesgrenzschutz was abolished over a decade ago, it was a cold war relic. Today it's just called federal police. The father of a friend of mine was an old BGS veteran, he retired before the cold war ended. I didn't know they used that camo

bump

>border guard
>dont actually guard the border

yikes

shut up spic

Attached: hYOxjF1.jpg (1390x1845, 722K)

>this is your brain on public school

during the cold war, they shot about as many people illegaly crossing the border as the their commie counterparts in the east. and they never let anyone cross the border illegaly, that happened in serbia. everyone entering germany was documented.

also, the gsg9, while part of the federal police/former federal border protection, is not patroling the border. idiot.

>Germany

Attached: image-1427121-860_poster_16x9-tzay-1427121.jpg (860x484, 111K)

do you have a source for your statements?

i'm not going to google that shit for you, do it yourself. it's not that big of a secret. until the late 90s, there was no schengen, and people were crossing borders illegaly, to france, belgium, etc. and often, they were shot doing it.

cringe

It is bullshit.

That is some vatnik tier lies, the GSG 9 doesnt do border control duties at all.

that's what the post said, retard

No.
>during the cold war, they shot about as many people illegaly crossing the border as the their commie counterparts in the east.

uh, yes? the post before was referring to the "border guard"/federal police. the post you referred to said

>also, the gsg9, while part of the federal police/former federal border protection, is not patroling the border. idiot.

Then provide a source for your claim that they shot as many as their counterparts in the east.