Convince me to purchase this in .22 mag. thank you

Convince me to purchase this in .22 mag. thank you.

Attached: ITSGUNTIME.png (652x428, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruger.com/products/newModelSingleSixConvertible/models.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. They fuckin suck

handle too curved and barrel too long for proper concealment

Don't get that one. Get either the break-action (Ranger II), or the one with the swing-out cylinder (Sidewinder). The others are a pain to reload.

They make a great pocket gun when you can't carry anything bigger, drop 'em in a BOB or survival kit, etc. They're inexpensive and very well made.

Never gonna carry it. Just looking for a small caliber pistol that’s fun to shoot that isn’t a complete piece of shit. Everyone talks about how quality these are

Hey, buy this in .22 mag.

Get a rough rider instead. The one you posted is too small to enjoy shooting

Get it in .22lr. You don't get the full potential of a .22 mag desu, so with .22 lr you get cheaper ammo and more variety. I own one, you won't regret it they're pretty well made and fun to plink with. Also viable in a scuffle

This, you can also shoot .22 short without earpro

You can get them with both cylinders, that way you can shoot either WMR or LR/Shorts

They aren't.

get the one with the folding grip, the tiny factory wood grips are too small to shoot for anyone with adult sized hands

I have extremely small hands. I also don’t care about spraying, tactical firearms, self defense, or stopping power. I just wanna shoot beer cans. Is this still a bad decision?

Belt buckle

theyre hard to shoot past 10 feet with the small grips. theyre a novelty, not even good for carrying imo.

Get one. I love mine I smile every time I shoot it.

The .22 will rattle around in a.skull, it's a deadly round.

OP you really don't want that gun. It's single-action, which is outdated, and .22 is too small and unreliable. You should really get a modern full-size handgun that is semiauto in a duty caliber.

I suggest you look at the Glocks, particularly the Glock 19. It's one of the best guns ever made. Here's mine I got this badass Alien Gear holster to go with it.

Good luck OP!

Attached: Glock and Alien Gear.png (576x605, 532K)

Shitpost of the year 10/10 thank you for that

Cum drooling Glock fanboi spotted and further ignored.

The ones in .22 mag have better sights, but the .22 lr ones are smaller and easier to carry.

I was shooting a rifle kneeling at my range and some boomer was shooting one next to me, it was sending fragments out the side of the cylinder with every shot. got one behind my glasses and almost went blind.

Too fucking smol.

You’ll get maybe two fingers on the grip and won’t be able to hit anything with it.

Cue up the Garf Books song Aks Me Hao I No.

Practice more.

Attached: maxresdefault.png (300x300, 33K)

You still get a lot more out of .22 WMR than .22LR -- for a defensive one, I'd definitely go with .22WMR unless I somehow felt I needed the smaller frame for concealment.. Anyway, if OP just wants one for a fun range toy, I recommend a longer barrel no matter which caliber.

I'd recommend going up to either the 2.5" top-break (Ranger II), or the 6" Hogleg. These both come with "boot grips", which make it a lot easier to handle, and IMO look pretty good too.
Wish they made a 4" or 6" top-break.

You can get the 1-5/8" barrel one in your picture if you really want, but you'll probably end up swapping to one of the boot grips, mini-master grips, or pocketknife holster grips to actually make it fun to shoot. The tiny birdshead grip is really just too tiny to be enjoyable, although with practice you can make it work surprisingly well.
Oh well, it's not like the grips are terribly expensive, you'll probably buy several options to try no matter which model of revolver you buy.

Attached: p-883-earl_1860_hogleg_6___1.jpg (720x720, 79K)

Holy shit it's Zed. Miss your Remshit threads

>Not knowing Zed
>Getting autistic over his shitposting
You've gotta go back and take your CZ with you

This

IDK, I like them, pretty fun. 22mag isn't as cheap as 22 but no big deal. At first I kept lining the rear sights up with the front, couldn't figure out why it was hitting so low. Derp, you need to hold the post about the trench lol. Actually pretty accurate. Paul H has a good video on them.

>I just wanna shoot beer cans. Is this still a bad decision?
Yes you dummy. It is REALLY small, made for novelty and ultra deep concealment. If you wanna plink with a single action 22 get a Heritage Rough Rider or these.

ruger.com/products/newModelSingleSixConvertible/models.html

Hi friends!
You know, you just wander away from Jow Forums after a while. It's natural and probably a good thing. But sometimes, you just have to take the toys out of the box and play with them one last time before you grow up.

Attached: zed westboro.png (600x295, 340K)

get one of those heritage .22s

you buy that you can say goodbye to your manhood card

What if I already own a Deagle, 10ga coach gun, a pile of ARs, etc?

then you're a real american patriot

Absolutely this.

The 22LR version is best. The 22 mag version is so big that you might as well carry a Seecamp. Look how the 22mag compares to it. The Seecamp has 6+1 of 32 ACP. I own 3 of each. The 22NAA is a sneak gun that has one advantage over just about every gun. That advantage is having a gun that is the absolute most difficult to find on a person. You can hide it inside objects without too much trouble. It is the one gun you can stash that nobody knows about. Think covert firearms. The muzzle velocity gain from a 22 mag is so insignificant that it isn’t even worth mentioning. The advantage to the platform is size so get the one that is the best at that. The gun is quite shootable with practice and has plenty of penetration. I wouldn’t be too concerned about reloading, stick with the regular gun. It is safe to carry on your pocket with the safety notch engaged, just like a pocket knife. This summer I am packing a Seecamp in “social” situations when I can’t carry anything larger. I always have the NAA hidden on me or nearby, it’s like having a small folding knife stashed somewhere.

Attached: 589AA286-654F-4A79-8C17-A3D25CEAD7E0.jpg (515x412, 29K)