RTS - Rate This Shootout

What could be behind this door? edition

youtube.com/watch?v=cwhfPDjfIxE

>The District Attorney's office has completed its review of a violent incident last year in which two San Diego police officers were shot, officers were forced to scramble for cover and return fire, and the suspect eventually took his own life. On June 23, 2018, San Diego Police officers were called to a condominium unit in the College area to investigate a violent disturbance. Officers smelled smoke coming from the condo and called firefighters to assess the situation. Police knocked on the door for more than 20 minutes but got no response. To ensure there was no fire danger, fire personnel forced entry into the home. Joe Darwish, 28, immediately opened fire on police and fire officials with a large caliber weapon, striking one police officer in the back. Two officers returned fire while backing away from the residence, providing cover for the wounded officer. The officer who had been shot fell onto his back and was initially unable to move. After several seconds, he managed to roll onto his stomach and was able to crawl down the hallway in an attempt to get out of the line of fire. During the ensuing gun battle, a second police officer was shot by Darwish.

Attached: uh oh.png (2556x1310, 2.39M)

Yeah

Based and 80%pilled

>Darwish fired at least twenty-two shots at police. Eventually, the shooting stopped and Darwish was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head. He had also been struck in the arm and face from one of the officers' shotgun fire. The San Diego Medical Examiner ruled Darwish's death a suicide. "This harrowing incident shows just how quickly a routine call for service can turn deadly for police officers who suddenly found themselves in the line of fire, trying to protect their wounded fellow officers and keep the shooter from endangering members of the public," said District Attorney Summer Stephan. "It's a tribute to these officers' bravery and quick response that the gunman didn't injure more people or kill the officers and firefighters involved." Darwish was wearing a bullet-proof vest and was armed with a homemade assault weapon and a homemade 9 mm semi-automatic pistol. Neither weapon had a serial number and the guns were not registered. After a thorough review, the District Attorney's Office determined officers were justified in using deadly force to defend against Darwish's attempts to kill them and others. Both officers who were shot survived their injuries.

Attached: GET BACK DANNY.png (2228x1296, 1.37M)

lol!

>and was armed with a homemade assault weapon and a homemade 9 mm semi-automatic pistol.

Nice.

Attached: 1478689047265.jpg (701x497, 31K)

Sucks for the cop but hey at least those gun laws in CA are working.

Smells like bullshit to help move in on 80% stuff. I’m calling it now, all those officers are either masons or actors and this shit was staged

So what was the smoke they smelled coming from the room?

It was in San Diego, it was probably weed

Spilled silicone on the stove trying to make homemade bad dragons

Attached: 5DBEBFC5-BFAC-43EE-A290-97FA87F67F99.png (490x599, 420K)

>omg we beat on the door for 20 minutes
>should we get the breaching tool?
>naw bro let’s get fire to do it you smell that smoke right?

What a bunch of nigger tier cops.

Probably a mix of both I'd imagine.

Eh, fuck em they signed up for it. The firefighters didn't though which kinda sucks, glad they didn't get shot. Also
>California
>Pacifically San Diego
Lmao of course, the place with gun restrictions would have this problem.

> vest and 80% lowers
Dude was ready and willing. Ban on aluminum stock, CNC mills, 80% Glock lowers, level 2 and up vests when?

Pretext to have the fire department initiate a warrantless entry.

>perfect rapid 3 round bursts every time he fires
M16A2 parts kit? Sounds like a false flag to get select fire parts kits banned by name like they did with bump stocks, because muh danger to our boys in blue.

California has a "multi-burst trigger activator" ban in place, but it's so vague, brown had to pass a bill confirming bump stocks were banned after the butthurt from the Las Vegas Strip shooting.

I've seen websites deny m16 parts kit sales to CA, probably because the seller assumed it falls under the multi burst trigger activator law. It's only a matter of time before they confirm the ban on these with a law.

Attached: 1547411071383.jpg (640x463, 87K)

One guy did all that shit, confiscation will never happen.

>police are now using firefighters to help fulfill their blank warrants and 4th amendment revocation coupons
Will it ever end?

Attached: wm_11816419.jpg (879x228, 22K)

Nah some of those shot were definitely longer than 3 shots. Also heard it was a 9mm. Either way he made the restrictions on guns evidently useless. Can't believe some people are saying he could have done more damage with "gun shop guns", complete fools.

Time to panic buy some shit

>everything that is potentially harmful to my agenda is staged

>oh no another shooting teehee guess i have to spend more money on my hobby!

reminds me of the show Rookie. every mother fucker in that show had a full auto

Attached: 1544054429212.jpg (265x190, 13K)

thank goodness no fire personnel were hurt

>heh, why won't you crazy gun nuts give up your little pea shooters? they couldn't do anything against the government

Attached: 1553862717045.jpg (2048x1187, 134K)

Who would win? twenty jackboots or one 3d printed boi?

>homemade assault weapon
>homemade 9mm semi-auto
doubt

I love that argument
>what are EFP’s?
Simple blowback 9 wouldnt be hard. Assault weapon could literally be anything.

fucking this, but considering this is california i am not surprised a single second

>armed with a homemade assault weapon and a homemade 9 mm semi-automatic pistol. Neither weapon had a serial number and the guns were not registered.
funny

Attached: 01.jpg (1046x1500, 379K)

Considering it was a welfare check he could have just answered the door and said "I'm fine, fuck off." Instead he got buckshot to the head, followed by self forever sleep. What a waste.

Pretty entertaining watching pigs get btfo by sperging autist.

Attached: f75f86d4de3e5f2ca7a5d10d0c77f90f.jpg (682x1024, 120K)

Where did that poor girl's ass go?

Did he died?

Hard to imagine how Gillette got woke with this sort of thing not too long ago.

probably. the story details are vague enough.

its almost like marketers just use political movements as a way to get sales.

Don't like fat asses user

Attached: 5662562840_a0ae294a6c_b.jpg (524x900, 188K)

You are utterly fucking retarded. Like, beyond belief. Masons are old farts who dont give a shit about anything except the bible and potlucks.

Dipshits like you make the 75yo dudes seem like fuckin James Bond or some shit with all the secret squirrel retardation you give them. Seriously, it blows my mind. Have you even been to/in a lodge? I MAJORLY doubt it, cause if you have, you'd know how old, crusty, and boring being a Mason is. All I can say is THANK YOU for making it sound SO much more interesting than it is. I mean really.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550135675793.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

>t.takes wrinkly old dick in the ass

Sucks major balls the firemen got shot at, they didn't do anything. I feel bad for them, fuck the pigs, but man the firefighters are some real heros.

Imagine getting dragged into that bullshit. Should at least be given a vest of police feel it's a risk

It does suck but it also serves them right for helping the pigs violate the 4th amendment. Hopefully next time they'll tell the cops to do their own dirty work.

In honesty, it could be a self-assembled AR15 and self-assembled glock.

>Fagbook reported my shitpost
>cops come to my house to do welfare check
>could've ended up like this guy
Told them to have a nice day

they already need to be registered when you make them here in CA, rendering them moot against standard ffl lowers. this was illegal in every way but ofc that will be overlooked in the name of public safety

Attached: 1555197500966.jpg (503x791, 119K)

>was armed with a homemade assault weapon and a homemade 9 mm semi-automatic pistol.
>Neither weapon had a serial number and the guns were not registered.
80% lowers and kits are now "homemade assault weapons" according to the state of Commiefornia