PCC odd-ball claliber

I plan on building a MP5 clone here soon, I already have around 9 PCC's and all of them are in 9mm (except my VZ61). I want to build the MP5 in a more exotic caliber, this being the case I already know that it will be getting shot less since I will have to load the ammo myself (I am already set up to reload I just dont have as much time as I would like to do it). So my question is what caliber would Jow Forums build a MP5 in?

>10mm
>357 Sig
>9x23 Dillon

9x23 Dillion is the best on paper, but in terms of not 100% forcing myself to only reload .357 sig would be the best, with 10mm falling somewhere in between.

>wat do

Attached: 9x25and10mm.png (800x957, 1.12M)

Yeah

>BOOM

Hot 357 sig is almost the same energy as the 9x25 Dillon.

9x25 Dillon is just an awkward in-the-middle place where you can technically buy ammo, but only $1/rd+ from boutique manufacturers. And the published pressure is so low, you have to load your own anyway to get any substantial improvement over .357sig.

If you want a wildcat where you have to load it yourself, just go all out with 9mm Super. (IF you can lay hands on .45ACP mp5 parts, anyway.)

If you want to be able to buy ammo at half-way normal prices, go .357sig.

Attached: 9mm Super.png (480x339, 53K)

9mm super is similar to a .40 not .45

Do it in 5.7x28mm

.22 TCM

>9mm super is similar to a .40 not .45
You're simply wrong. As the picture said, it's .40 Super necked down further to 9mm. .40 Super is a bottleneck cartridge with the same case head diameter as .45ACP, thus 9mm Super also has the same case head diameter as .45ACP.

Attached: 9mm Super chamber drawing.jpg (2338x1700, 458K)

.22 TCM

.357SIG is easiest, you can buy factory ammo, and you can still enjoy a bit of load development fun by using .357 projectiles.
Plenty of people out there have built .357SIG MP5s already so you're not venturing into uncharted territory either.

I think we are talking about 2 different calibers, I am specifically talking about 9x23 winchester, what are you talking about?

7.62 tokarev my man

10mm, make it into an exact clone of what FBI HRT uses. They freaking love those things- got a bunch back when the agency was switching to 10mm, then held on to them through the changes from .40 to 9mm because they're HRT and can into boutique ammo.

I'm talking about 9mm Super, which is an exciting new wildcat used by literally nobody except Tony Rumore.

Its literally just your average .40/10mm MP5 nothing special.

>he doesnt know it isnt 1950 anymore

Times have changed boomer, 762tok is nothing special anymore.

loading a straight wall is gonna shave off a big chunk of time since you'll never need to trim it.

>not 1950
I would bet good fucking money you either use or carry a 9mm or 45acp still. Nothing special doesnt mean not effective. Retard.

>betting someone on Jow Forums uses or carries a gun
sucker.

Dis. Although .22TCM mags aren't the same as 9mm mags. .22TCM using a .223 case as the parent, and a slightly longer projectile

dont .22tcm9R use 9mm mags since they are shorter in length.

>tfw no one makes a mauser c96 carbine in 7.62x25

Why would then when 30 Mauser exists? It's only a little weaker

I think 762tok was developed off of 30 mauser.

Exactly so why would you retrofit a C96 to a new cartridge like that? If one existed it would be a russian prototype but russia too poor to into anything but simple blowback

I kike when you pop up and mention 9mm super because honestly it is the best handgun cartridge I can imagine. I have a gun in 9x25 Dillon because 10mm brass is cheaper to source than whatever brass 9mm super uses. And I can also source the 9x25 dies easily, I do t even know where I would go for a set of 9mm super dies. The usefulness of being able to shoot 10mm/40s&w out of the same barrel and mag with just a barrel swap. And now there are 2 options for 30 round 10mm mags which would pair nicely with a pcc.

Attached: _20190420_212951.jpg (3000x3283, 1.4M)

9x23 Winchester is better

Use 308 brass and cut it to 45 caliber oal then neck it down to 9mm and load 65gr Lehigh 65gr XDs.

>I'm talking about 9mm Super,
InB4 What is 38 Super?

>developed off of 30 mauser.
It is a 30 Mauser

This. It's the main perk of .22TCM(r). Same extractors and magazines. Any 9mm pistol is just a barrel and recoil spring away from being a 22tcm.

no clue why they didnt just initially develop it that way instead of having 2 calibers.

> iKike

Chamber it in .267 remington rimfire.

Shit auto correct outed me

Look at this picture. Does he look like a man who cares about non-1911 pistols?

Attached: freddy craig.png (906x756, 730K)

maybe not but it seems like armscor would have thought about it since it would have greatly expanded the market. Then again they are shit tier and are retarded pinoys.

10mm is best on paper and in reality, but it shreds mp5s pretty quick from what I've heard.

500 automax

1400 grain double taps when?

Attached: 700-grain-lead-flat-nose-bullet-for-the-500-sw-magnum-silvercore-firearms-training-bc-1.jpg (800x451, 51K)

Custom. Shorten 7.62x54r cases use 10mm rounds and use them way too hot. Name the cartridge Satan's spicy butthole.

>100% forcing myself to only reload .357 sig would be the best, with 10mm falling somewhere in between
where do you live where 357sig is more common than 10mm? maybe because i live in MT, but 10mm is everywhere in large supply.

You could call it10mm SSB for short.

That's literally what they did. When 22tcm it landed in their 1911 swap kits with their bolt action rifles.