War is the ultimate expression of homosexuality. Being pro war or even being into war related things (guns, bullets...

War is the ultimate expression of homosexuality. Being pro war or even being into war related things (guns, bullets, bombs) is an expression of repressed homosexuality.

This is why I'm a hippie. I won't let the creeping homosexuality consume our nations young men. That is why we need to abolish war. I mean you mean to tell me you want to just be walking around and a giant metal phallus falls on you from the sky? that's fucking gay man

Take my hand flower child, let's make a world without war, without guns, without small metal dildos that men shoot at eachother. Miss me with that gay shit

youtube.com/watch?v=eOCtHjQKySw

Pic fucking related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 9.34.26 PM.jpg (732x396, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Ferguson#Battle_of_Kings_Mountain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDK man sounds pretty gay to me

Attached: 1554323064721.jpg (260x256, 19K)

A well crafted and articulated shitpost, but still a shitpost nonetheless. Downvoted, my good sir.

Arex Jones?

What could possibly make you say that?

Attached: 52AC1D8B-8B4C-4BFD-9E63-5AD83EF857CC.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Ferguson#Battle_of_Kings_Mountain

>Ferguson drew his pistol and shot him as a last act of defiance. Other soldiers retaliated, and Ferguson's body was found with eight musket holes in it. Patriot accounts said their militia stripped his body of clothing and urinated on him before burial. They buried him in an oxhide near the site of his fall.

Ian probably jerked it to this passage before doing his video on the ferguson rifle

War is gay. Guns are gay. More like Gay R 15.

what's wrong with being gay OP?

you sound like a homophobe

My homosexuality isn't repressed.

because it's fucking gay.

you gonna touch another dudes dick with your dick? fucking gross man.

Fuck Ferguson. Little bastard called all of us in the Western parts of NC barbarians and then sat there on his hill like we wouldn't do anything about it. We marched dozens of miles just to push his shit in and push it in we did; killed his whore, most of his faggot officers, and wads of his troops too. Could have killed them all had the Continental officers not ruined our fun. I've blown so many fucking loads to this shit it's unreal and I wish I could have been there blasting those red coated faggots with my boys. Nobody calls us barbarians but us.

Don’t pretend like you were actually there

>I wish I could have been there
Learn to read you stupid nigger. I'll bet you think Ferguson was some honorable guy because he didn't kill Washington or however the meme goes but fuck him and fuck you nigger. KYS

Brit worshipping nigger kys fucking hate you "people"

was funnier in a confederacy of dunces tbqh

>Not being gay

That pretty gay man ngl

Attached: tumblr_pdlwk132VG1qcxmn4o6_250.gif (250x167, 1.53M)

>Little bastard called all of us in the Western parts of NC barbarians

He was right. You should have listened to the King

>and wads of his troops too
>wads

pretty gay my nigga

>make cool wheely rifle
>fuck a whore
>call NiggerCunters barbarians which they actually are

Seems pretty cool to me.

How many wheely rifles did NC have back then? oh yeah that's right: 0

I really really like this copypasta

>Russian Influence Operation detected.

That's very gay bait OP. You sound like a fairy queen yourself

>kiss girls
>girl kisses you
>you are male
>indirect kiss with a male
Only fag I see here is you OP

Attached: jackblack.png (900x900, 482K)

>doesn't like gays
>posts the gayest post in history of gayposting
>????
>i'm a hippie!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-14-00h42m43s890.png (1440x1080, 1.74M)

imagine being so fucking gay you need to project dicks everywhere