Local range closed, let's reopen it

Hey guys, I could really use your help. Long time lurker of like 8 years, not a big poster.

My local range has been effectively closed, and we need signatures to attempt to get it back open. It's closed 4 days of the week, 2 of the days it's open for 2 and a half hours at a time, but luckily Sunday it's open from 7-5. They completely cucked us on the rules to. No "big caliber" rifles anymore, no full auto, etc. There are businesses here that rely on that ability. Keep in mind this is a 300m range with benches, as well as a pistol range. Basically, they found a couple bullets burried in the ground a few miles away at a landfill. There was no ballistic evidence that the rounds originated at the range. There was also an "unsubstantiated claim" that a bullet hit someone's truck near the range. So now, they're claiming that workers are having to "dodge bullets" in news articles. Typical media shit, you know. The range features a big mountain behind the designated target areas. Pretty safe as long as you aren't pointing your rifle into the sky. Pic related. Given the landscape, people shoot all over in the desert. Everywhere you can imagine, even near the range and landfill. The bullets are likely to have come from people shooting in the surrounding mountains. Even if it came from the range, we need a fucking place to shoot until we get another range. We have massive problem of fires starting due to target shooters, and it's likely going to cost the state hundreds of thousands when we have an uptick in fires. Fire season is pretty bad EVERY year. We have probably at least 4-5 massive fires a year in our area, with 10 smallerfires. We get quite a few each year caused by target shooters. I think the danger for the firefighters is a lot higher than any risk waste management workers face. Anyways...

Save our range Jow Forums.

change.org/p/carson-city-reopen-the-carson-shooting-range-to-normal-operation

Attached: 17934187_G.png (1112x618, 498K)

That's bull, this range looks huge too

I signed for you OP

It's pretty fuckin great. It's basically one of the last outdoor ranges around as far as I know.

Signed. Good luck purging the commiefornians from office OP.

Signed it. Best of luck, user

We’re on our way lads. Every vote counts.

>range closing in NV
is this the beginning of the end for you?

Lol, you think this is the beginning? It's more like chapter 6 in the novel of how nevada got cucked by californians. Did you know their net migration has been negative for like a decade? Where you think they're moving. oregon? KEK. They flee cali for the shit laws and high taxes, then try to make nevada into the new communist state. They really never fucking learn.

Hey a fellow Northern Nevada bro, its a damn shame the are fucking with the carson range considering they have been making it harder and harder to find spots to shoot on public land and the washoe county range is fucking trash.

Attached: 1550454118030.jpg (680x500, 48K)

voter id and us citizenship on the census

Legal marijuana was the nail in the coffin, they also collected the ballot signatures alongside the ballot for universal background checks. Both passed, but background checks were defunct door to the bill stating that the FBI would conduct checks. This year the state legislature revised the bill, and fast tracked it with no discussion since in their mind it had already passed. We're cucked.

Notyourpersonalarmy just shoot the mayor you faggot

Somebody is staying up passed their bedtime

we all are

Signed and bumped senpai, we need more public non fudd ranges in the world.

Signed. Goodluck user

Signed it.

Not your personal army. Also, I'll sign.

Away from computer, on cell. Signed. You have no reason not to sign.

>Where you think they're moving. oregon?
No, sadly, it's Utah

Attached: fun.jpg (720x960, 109K)

>replacing Mormons with commies.
And nothing of value was lost

Signed it. Good luck anons that visit the shooting range.

how are commies better than mormons?
t. leaf

They aren't. They're both just whack jobs following failed ideologies that fall apart when given any sort of thought.

They aren't. Mormons are basically God-fearing Christians who like to fuck their multiple wives.

i mean don't they pretty much keep to themselves? if so who cares? commies are the ones looking to subjugate everyone, no mormon ever called me goy

Can I sign even if I'm a eurocuck?

Signed. Good luck user.

Signed. Have a good day.

All ranges need an RSO, my state has a public that's just open and people send shit over the berm all day long.

Find some volunteers willing to keep an eye on bubba and cletus.

Mormons have a religious mandate for individual preparedness.
Commies have a religious mandate for infringing everyone else's rights.

You won't catch me converting to either, but if I get to choose my whackjob neighbors, I'm going with Mormons every time.

Nobody here is going to like tbis idea, but if you bring this petition to Jow Forums, you'll probably have more signatures by day's end than there are people in your city. Exaggeration, of course, but you WILL meet your goal. Just sayin'

Attached: 1556992951296.webm (480x360, 761K)

Look at this cuck

they're a cult based on completely made up lore, but they're conservative and value individual rights. the complete opposite of communism.

Signed. Best of luck to you.

Attached: 1556605128161.jpg (944x557, 61K)

Best of luck broskie, signed and bump

Attached: 1557400308352.gif (315x572, 95K)

Bump

Signed and bumperino

Good to see some Carson range love. Ridiculous they closed it the second they had a chance. Should I open an indoor range on 50?

More ranges are always a good thing

It WAS a pretty good range, but between the brass jews, old farts who camp a spot all day just to shoot 5 rounds, and the beaners that show up to rapid fire every fucking round they got while flagging the whole range... it kinda makes me not care its closed :(

Attached: 1555039837057.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

Never had any of those issues when I went

signed, my dude. good luck

Oh snap. I have shot at this range many times while on my way to/from Reno. Signed and donated.

TOP JEJ very accurate. I was shooting my m1a there while prone, and this guy with a fucking handgun is next to me shooting in the RIFLE range. Whatever, I get it if you want to shoot long range I guess? Anyways, people are setting up targets later and he starts handling his gun and magazine, like wtf man can you read? Maybe because he’s Hispanic he can’t read the rules on the wall. I don’t like to believe people are that stupid...

Bump

signed

Gville range is only about 20min away in the mean time OP. And usually less sketchy.
Nobody is leaving anywhere in a panic to live in northern Nevada user. Maybe a few start over people at the Tesla factory.

How is the gardnerville range? Never been.

Signed

Attached: nigsneedtodie.jpg (800x430, 63K)

Do any Arizona Anons have info about shooting at rangers, or Inadesert around Tucson?

Good luck my dude, it looks like Nevada is getting fucked by Californian infestation.

just go to the one in gardnerville man the carson range has always been shit, or go to the blm around johnson lane

signed anyway

> fast tracked it with no discussion

Well, after the Dems got a super majority in the assembly, a majority in the senate, the governors office, 5/6 congress seats, and all but one elected state executive office, it was a safe bet.

say it aint so, Utah was my top choice to flee if Nevada falls.

Mormons are infinitely better than communists.

I'll pay to go there

>AZ down
>NV down
>TX down
>CO down
>MT down
>WA down
>OR down
What other states have the zerglings hit?

Mormons are based and humble and hard working as fuck.
Also they love their guns and also John Moses Browning was a mormon.

Signed and fuck whoever jumped to shut it down so quick, glad to see how fast signatures are flowing in and it will likely hit the goal today.

Signed. Good luck to you brother.

Attached: 1534292448887.jpg (374x454, 30K)

MN
they hit MN hard

Signed your gay petition. Hope you get your sand back brother.

Signed . Good Luck Op

Attached: 1550078563396.gif (280x280, 799K)

Nevada officially under the banner of the New California Republic

I was thinking about ID, but I also believe all gun laws are unconstitutional.

Done, I became an hero

Signed, bump for a good cause.

Attached: 1557465966086.png (1090x750, 243K)

The hard truth, Carson is die

Signed, I love Carson City.

>Hispanic
>people

Attached: 1551761981631.jpg (649x722, 64K)

NV is die.

This sadly, had a good run though.

About 1300 signatures needed

Signed.

Signed and bumped.
t. Leaf

signed and bumped.
t. ex cali now oregonian
dont worry ORbros, i vote straight red, and heckle that woman gelser every time an anti gun bill comes up