What's the best method against 5G towers?

what's the best method against 5G towers?

Attached: Cali-5G-palm.jpg (600x400, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emfhome.com/news/2018/10/23/the-5g-appeal
earther.gizmodo.com/monsanto-loses-another-roundup-cancer-trial-with-jury-1834737903
earther.gizmodo.com/monsanto-loses-roundup-cancer-trial-to-the-tune-of-80-1833627673
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glowing.

Well CIA. That one's on a tree so I would assume a chainsaw

There is a fiber optic cable that provides Internet connection to the tower. find it. Use a needle to break the glass inside of a cable. it will be extremely hard to find exact place where cable was damaged.

It just looks like a tree.
It isn't a tree.

really? i unironically though they were somehow linked wirelessly.

These things are the new asbestos. Everyone is going to have fucking brain diseases a few decades from now

>There is a fiber optic cable that provides Internet connection to the tower. find it. Use a needle to break the glass inside of a cable. it will be extremely hard to find exact place where cable was damaged.
Except if you damage the cable near the tower, ie. where it's accesible it's very easy to figure out and replace.

>the virgin cell phone user vs the chad utility worker

Some are, some aren't. They sometimes link towers with beam antennas. (Small round antennas)
For 5g you need fiber in most cases.

A tank.

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 152K)

just go from ped to ped nigger fiber optic is not easy or cheap to fix

The best way to disable them would to just shoot the antennas. Takes a couple of day to replace them. Repeat until tired.

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 119K)

lol
ok good to know.

Try not being a tin foil hat technophobe retard. That solved the problem for me, I guess.

Attached: 1555265604862.gif (220x165, 150K)

It's not the crippling kind of expense you seem to think it is, fiber cable is cheap as shit relative to everything else so the cost mostly comes down to cut service for a while and technicians to replace a section, which again is relatively cheap and easy if you're doing it on an accessible cable.

You'd be much better off just smashing the various signal processing and amplifiers.

you fucking moron.

Im a fiber splicer and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Thats not how it works and yes you can find where a breakage is down to the foot.

Fuckin hell some of you just talk about shit you know nothing about.

People unironically believe this shit? That's literally not how any of it works.
I thought it was just some mongoloid trolling around. Not sure about this thread, but you definitely have more chromosomes, than IQ.

>inb4 "IT'S THE RUSSIANS"
>emfhome.com/news/2018/10/23/the-5g-appeal
180 scientists signed a petition to stop 5G for more research about the side effects, and corporations are putting lots of money to hurry it up

This man is delusional. Please go to the infirmary.

>Redd*t spacing
>I'm totally a
>"racist insult that really isn't
Thine faggotry is showing

Cut power to it

This exact thing went on a few years back with 4G
Then a few more years back with 3G
The same autistic shit goes on everyday with glyphosate
And gluten
And red meat
And nuclear energy
And vaccines
And you scientific analphabets never get tired of being scared for your life because some shitty basement dwelling cunt wrote some shitty blogpost and it was featured not only on naturalnews, but also the incredibly based and tinfoil pilled whale.to
Does it feel good? Do you feel special? I have great news for you then: you ARE fucking special. Now move on and post in that SCAR fanboy containment thread instead.

men in black suits have arrived to plug it back in and stand there looking intimidating near the outlet indefinitely

your response?

Wait, what?

People still believe fluoride is bad for you and so is vaccines. Of course they're retarded enough to believe in the killgrid

That sounds like a job for a pipebomb/chlorine gas

Attached: Dukinuki.png (300x250, 24K)

Don't live in the city.

*Thy

Excessive fluoride is bad for you.

Still can't wrap my head around the fluoride one honestly. And then we didn't even touch chemtrails, flat earth, GMOs, and homeopathy. We are, indeed, an incredible species.

>every conspiracy isnt true!!
worrying about gmo's is stupid though. we've been altering plants since humanity first into crops. terminator seeds are a problem though.

You know flouride is poisonous right?

Just like the letter to charge Trump

Hahahahahahaha evil evil evil right here glyphosate was proven in court to cause cancer retard also I can go get real documents proving for the past 30 years vaccines havent been tested or recorded at all like they were supposed to be every 2 years but yet all the cases got thrown out based on a law based on tests that dont exist proven in a court of law (winning their case) also 5G is classified in the military with the same ranges and capabilities as an ADS Weapon (Area of Denial Service) so shut the fuck up or I will shit down your throat until you cease to exist you evil fucking shill

Attached: 1557300643947.gif (701x681, 2.43M)

Kidding me.
Fucking sweetwater and table salt are poisonous too. And both are also essential, just like fluoride.
Doseage is a thing.

What is a time domain reflectometer

Are you surprised? You're on Jow Forums. Everyone think they're a Delta Force operator with a masters degree in whatever the thread is about.

>Flouride is good for your teeth!
>That's why you should ingest it!
>Dosage? Who cares if some people drink more water than others.
Brush your teeth niggers, I will never understand the logic of fluoridated water.

Hahaha fucking splicing DNA with pigs and humans and interbreeding with other plants are not the same thing retard learn some basic science

Developmental disorders much?

Fluoride is non essential to anything in the human body you lie again it is naturally occuring in water in some places but not in the salt form they mix into the water plants and not at the high amounts that are found in tap water and even most bottled waters also fluoride was used in the concentration camps and gulags along with lithium to keep the inmates docile hmmmm where is that happening right now in the water its not like its an open air prison or anything

Cool story prove me wrong retard nigger faggot oh wait you cant bc you cant hahahahahahaah bc I am right and will post all the proof to shit in your mouth again and you will shut the fuck up and leave acting like it never happened

Not him but look closer at it. They make a lot of fake trees for cell towers.
Well it's certainly not good for you.

1) good luck living without teeth or dying of some disease from the poorly sterilized water
2) if you run a work camp you probably want your inmates to be as healthy as possible in order to convert food to work efficiently
3) lithium was expensive af at the time, so it is unlikely
4) what is likely tho is, that you are just another lying conspiracy nut
5) you have no evidence, because if you had any, then there would be no fluoride in the water to be afraid of
6) then you would be afraid of something else you would have no evidence of, because that is how you work

Attached: special-agent-pepe.jpg (796x934, 81K)

You know, maybe Carl Carwindows wasn't so crazy after all

Okay faggot you forced my hand shill you arent even a glow nigger so time to shit in your mouth. Fluorides, particularly aqueous solutions of sodium fluoride, are rapidly and quite extensively absorbed by the human body.[20]

Fluorides interfere with electron transport and calcium metabolism. Calcium is essential for maintaining cardiac membrane potentials and in regulating coagulation. Large ingestion of fluoride salts or hydrofluoric acid may result in fatal arrhythmias due to profound hypocalcemia. Chronic over-absorption can cause hardening of bones, calcification of ligaments, and buildup on teeth. Fluoride can cause irritation or corrosion to eyes, skin, and nasal membranes. This picture is what they add to the water now lets move to my next point me:1 (((you))):nada

Attached: 3bd000ba8e36ed33346a8bab495439a2.jpg (1154x1154, 212K)

>People still believe fluoride is bad for you
fluoride IS bad for you, retard
that's why every EU city boasts about having almost no fluoride in its water

Okay 3 pager here we go proving vaccines not tested for over 30 years even though they made a law to throw out cases based on these non existent tests and records

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-08-24-13.png (720x1280, 190K)

>tell me about freedom?

Attached: FreedomAm.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

Currently taking a shit and about to flush it in your mouth

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-08-24-19.png (720x1280, 201K)

Aaannd signed by a US Attorney proving you wrong and a faggot nigger liar again lets move on to point 3 glyphosate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-08-24-30.png (720x1280, 193K)

Good schizopost.

earther.gizmodo.com/monsanto-loses-another-roundup-cancer-trial-with-jury-1834737903 hahah this isnt even the one but they keep losing bc it does cause cancer hold up let me get the other one (btw huge class action lawsuits happening) earther.gizmodo.com/monsanto-loses-roundup-cancer-trial-to-the-tune-of-80-1833627673 and thats with 5 seconds of searching Im sure there are more okay nigger faggot Im done shitting in your mouth time for me to flush ;^>

Overwhelming fire superiority

EVERYTHING is poisonous. Even drinking water in sufficient amounts will kill you. Fluoride levels are many, many times below the harmful dosage for a small child. Swallowing a nub of toothpaste contains as much fluoride as you'd drink in water for 20 years.

High concentration of normally safe and required chemicals is bad for your health.
Next up on "Stuff I Learned by Middle School" we're going to teach you how to spell ICUP.

Attached: Salt-Bad.png (1366x706, 78K)

All joking aside 5g is run by the phone company who “rents” the Fiber from the cable company. Shitting on the fiber won’t help because we can find and splice it fast AF. The only way a terrorist is knocking out the service is by crushing the waves with something else that runs on the same radio wave. If you’re posting on Jow Forums looking for easy answers just give up because you will end up in jail as a terrorist. It’s illegal and stupid because almost any idea you can come up with can and will be tracked. Either by an employee, a camera, or one of the many many systems we use to monitor the integrity of our plant. AND IF some how you get passed all of that then some fat slub amateur ham radio enthusiast will locate you and turn you into the FCC while he is drinking his morning coffee.

Fuckin lold at this because it's so true.

If the amount of fluoride in water is so minute than why put it in at all? Surely the effect on teeth would be too small compared to toothpaste to justify the cost?

Except our cables arent primitive technology and are riddle with sensors to tell you exactly where the damage is so you dont go ripping up miles of cable for a 1mm break.
Take a step back and realize that you're claiming these people were smart enough to design and implement these cables successfully but somehow NOBODY thought of any measure against this. That's just insulting to human intelligence as a whole.

Explosives

Do you see high levels of salt being forced on peoples water? I see micro plastics they cant get out and fluoride added in too high of concentrations. Among other things

Taking your meds.

Don't forget birth control. Ignore the confirmed cases of transgender fish and other animals, look at this meme of Alex Jones in a frog costume instead!

Attached: fluoride stare.png (635x635, 624K)

>thinks "reddit spacing" is a real thing
Found the newfag Jow Forumsnigger who came here in 2016.

>some of you

allow us to introduce ourselves

Attached: 1556671018698.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

That's just standard obsessed yuropoor cope. Reality is they probably can't afford it because they spent all their money on mudslimes and shitty healthcare.

A 5G phone is the best method by far

>unga bunga me hate internet because me think government care about rock stockpile