I just bought this knife because benchmade made such a good work making rednecks butthurt

I just bought this knife because benchmade made such a good work making rednecks butthurt.
How can I give more money to benchmade? What knife do you guys recomend me?

Attached: IMG_0864.jpg (3264x2448, 2.79M)

>rednecks owned!

Attached: 28w44y.jpg (323x412, 40K)

>How can I give more money to benchmade?
If you really wanna own it to those redneck drumpftards, you'll just straight up give benchmade most (if not all) of your paycheck.

And why spend money when you can make it yourself?

Attached: 415902F2-0FCF-4F66-A41E-A9EA24CCCF03.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

You bought a tool based on a political publicity stunt?
I've got nails I'm selling for $200 a pound that are anti-homophobia nails if that's the case.

this. that'll show those nazi faggits.

I dont care about politics. I care about rednecks getting butthurt

That's fucking terrible

Attached: 1557623323445s.jpg (227x250, 11K)

Ok. I'm selling $200 a pound "Fuck you (insert group of people name here) nails". I'll even toss in a sharpie so you can write the names of the people you're buttmad about on the box.

what they did to "rednecks"?
i wanted to get the 375SN but i might consider it now if they are left wing cucks

Attached: 11412449.jpg (904x711, 211K)

>benchmade made such a good work making rednecks butthurt.

What did Benchmade do?

No really so sure benchmade is the official knife of rednecks

How did Benchmade "piss off rednecks"?

Destroyed a bunch of guns for the cops from a buy back or some shit.
>muh guns
They were shit guns and they were going to be destroyed anyway.
If people want to yell about Benchmade QC and their jewery on that front however.

Alphabet soup will be first against the wall.

helped cops chop guns up, then people found out they have been donating exclusively to Dems for including 2 big anti-gun ones since 2008.

How can someone be that fucking skinny and have a fat face?

They donate money to democrats and help destroy rifles

does that somehow make their knives worse?

I have a pair of Levi's I could sell you. $100 bucks to absolutely own those rednecks, user. They'll be so mad.

Always found their knives to be ass for the price from the get go.

It might surprise you, but sometimes people just don't want to give money to people they don't like.

They donated a bunch of money to Democrats pushing for gun control.

Well, the difference here is that Benchmade actually DID make rednecks mad - case in point: (you) - and OP is just buying their product in a show of gratitude.

It literally does. The whole point is moot, though. Some liberal like OP decides to buy a knife to support them, meanwhile, their main customer base is outdoorsmen who are mostly conservatives. OP buys one knife, meanwhile thousands of conservatives decide to all tell their friends how much they hate this company now. None of this matters

>outdoorsmen who are mostly conservatives
Picrelated.

>Some liberal like OP
We don't even know if he's a liberal. He could just be baiting, and succeeding spectacularly by the looks of it.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

>I spent a $150 to shitpost on a Tibetan backgammon forum
I'm sure your parents are proud

Attached: 1557445042219.jpg (1008x709, 71K)

>Do I have a single fact to back that up.
No, but I invite you to leave your room and talk to hunters, fishermen, and shooters. They are conservative. And you're right about OP trolling us with this thread, it's weak bait but nowadays even this kind of shit is guaranteed to get 200 or 300 replies.

ah yes
all those drumpf votin, gun totin rednecks
that'll show em

Attached: Cnn_logo_red_background.png (512x512, 30K)

I refuse to buy Benchmade, not because of the Democrat thing, but because they name their products faggy shit like THE INFIDEL. It's just overpriced mall ninja crap.

Attached: 91o6LplraVL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

> I invite you to leave your room and talk to hunters, fishermen, and shooters. They are conservative
The ones from my immediate (conservative) area, that I can meet through me own (conservative) circles? They'll be all conservative? Bullshit, man, that's impossible! What could possibly be the reason for such a tendency in our impressions?! Although, it must be true, for as we all know there are almost no outdoorsmen in blue states, and back in Europe it's basically a lost art, with people dropping into seizures the moment they set their foot on unpaved soil!

>And you're right about OP trolling us with this thread, it's weak bait
Strong enough for (you), apparently.

Do yourself a favor and get some g10 scales for that baby, then it's truly kino

Who's mad now?

>Although, it must be true, for as we all know there are almost no outdoorsmen in blue states, and back in Europe it's basically a lost art, with people dropping into seizures the moment they set their foot on unpaved soil!
I live in California, the outdoorsmen are mostly conservative. Ur dum. Just enjoy this for what it is before it gets deleted

Fucking A I am! Because you cretins keep responding to shit bait like this one, since your political stance is serious biz on a Belorussian potato cultivating forum, and especially on Jow Forums.

>the outdoorsmen are mostly conservative
Jeeeez! It certainly has nothing to do with your own social circle, which certainly creates to bias at all!

I think you could really shove it to those drumphies and support the hard working illegal immigrants by purchasing California Grown avocados and citrus. Thanks!

lmao cool down with a refreshing s 0 i drink my dude. The estrogen is good for treating this rage you're feeling.

Stop giving the faggot yous.

That's a trans man IIRC (born female, transitioned to male).

The local PD gave them a bunch of firearms they had confiscated and asked them to destroy them. They did so, and people on the internet freaked because thats just how the world is now

Overpriced? For sure. Mal ninja? Not even close. The names are cringy but the products are bullet proof

Don't forget they donated to democrat political campaigns and they made anti-Trump social media posts.

>anti trump
There are dyed-in-the-wool republicans that are anti trump. You dont have to be a left winger to hate that imbecile

>dyed-in-the-wool republicans that are anti trump
Yeah neocons are shit