I need some dryfire drills to do to fix my shit groupings...

I need some dryfire drills to do to fix my shit groupings. Pic related is actually one of my better ones; I initially had the target at 45 ft because some anons said to shoot from further away. Obviously, that's just a waste of ammo, so I moved it up to 25 ft.
I did a lot better once I started counting 10 seconds between shots, starting my trigger pull on the count of 7. But having my arms extended and locked for too long makes my hands start to shake.
Whaddaya got for me, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190514_090221.jpg (2317x2430, 2.65M)

>10 seconds between shots, starting my trigger pull on the count of 7.
What the fuck

I'm trying to go slow and focus. Sometimes I need to go back to low ready and adjust.

Pull the trigger slowly so that it suprises you when it goes off. This way you wont jerk the gun

Should I just let the recoil ride?
Also, do I want the bore axis aligned with my forearm or in the middle of the triangle of my arms?

do internet search for shooting drills

what do you want ? those groups are awesome for 25' shooting at people, not so good for small target practice

I'd argue 3 whole seconds to pull a trigger is too slow. You're probably staging the trigger which you don't want to do.

You don’t want to push back against the recoil. A good way to check this is dry fire between actually firing. The gun shouldn’t move if you dry fire or have a dud round.

> 15 yds is just a waste of ammo
Guys is this bait? Don't you lie to me

Has any one ever seen a woman at the range? When I'm working on groups at the local range if a woman walks by I always say " Did one of you guys bring tuna fish?" "What smells like the oyster house?" "Hey counter jocky when's the last time you mopped this shit hole, it smells like old nasty VAGINA"

You are such a child.

>what do you want ? those groups are awesome for 25' shooting at people, not so good for small target practice
See, I figured that, but I also don't wanna lie to myself and get complacent. If you're me and have bad eyesight beyond 40 ft despite wearing contacts, it is.

Maybe fix your eyes.

My prescription should be up to date.

There's this thing called glasses they've been around a while

I have a beard and don't want to look like a numale. So I hide my dysgenic eyesight with contacts.

Sounds like contacts don't work for you, faggotron. Enjoy not being able to shoot, you fuckin beta.

lol

types the youngster

handguns are for close defensive use, anything more than 20' or so I'm going to run away or maybe blast a few in that direction

seriously from the videos I've seen there is not much time for hand/arm movement and aiming

Ok kid

See about a cheap air pistol like beeman p17

Dry fire won't help if you can't call your shots. Ok that's not completely true, you can build up the muscle to pull the trigger many times rapidly but you can also entrench bad habits. You need to be able to call the shot.

this. most people subconsciously compensate recoil when they pull the trigger, which of course will move your gun off the point of aim. also try out different ammo brands or ask at your lgs/range if they offer such a service. i've seen astonishing differences in performance. some ranges/gunshops have gun carriages where they test this if you want to be certain you got the best ammo for your gun.

maybe this helps

Attached: muttshot.jpg (960x883, 76K)

OP here, I try to do this to the best of my ability

> i don't want people to have an opinion I don't like about me despite the fact that it affects me in no way whatsoever
> so I'll just accept that I suck at my hobby
Sounds pretty numale to me you fucking princess

>My prescription should be up to date.
>Can't see 40 feet
maybe find a different eye doctor