To anyone who doubted me

Eat shit assholes, my supplier's finished the test fabric

Attached: aheproof.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

Nice. Looking forward to an outfit in it

Attached: 1512668259184.gif (184x212, 3.31M)

Is this the Rhodesian bushstroke anime pattern?

How much and when can I order one?

it's beautiful OP

Each day we move further away from God

can you make short shorts out of it?

Will you ship to France?

The guy from gear queer general has been making them for weeks.

No it's the OG multicam I believe

I'm not sure on pricing yet, I'm shooting for $30 for the shirt, $40 for the pants, OR $70 for a full set

True

I'll talk to my sweatshop ;D

For a price

What kind of fabric is that OP? I mean like polyester or cotton or something like that? Nice job by the way.

>no discount for the set

Haha YEET

Looks good, where can we buy it when it's ready?

My excitement knows no bounds

Whoops I meant $60, it's on the kickstarter already, they wont approve yet

nvm I can just get the pants and cut them down. No need for the short shorts. Then I will have two fabric tubes for... personal reasons.

Link to the kickstarter?

impressive autism my man

very Jow Forums op

My girl wants the skirt that gets posted any word on cost?

This

These. Link the kickstarter so we can send shekels already,

b
it.
ly/
2vZYm7T

polyester taffeta fabric

To be honest, this was a real yolo adventure, thankfully I can do everything from behind my screen

Attached: 1VTOxMB.jpg (1900x1900, 452K)

The shitbags over there still wont approve it, I sent an appeal, and if they STILL don't approve, i'm just going straight to patreon

Will there be different models?
I remember at least one other pattern was frequently posted

How far we have come in the field of camo science. The thought of the future scares me

Attached: 1372623492956.jpg (562x437, 40K)

But why?

Honestly, it probably works fairly well as camo. See if you can get some guy in JSOC who can pick his own gear to wear it.

if you make short shorts then you have a guaranteed purchase from me, i'd buy the fuck out of that

So there is no kickstarter yet?

Yes , after the first batch is sold i'll start a patreon or a website, where people can submit designs, and vote on it, every 14 days , the top design will push to funding, there people can vote with their money, if it reaches 100 uniforms, then I will put a 7 day wait, new orders for the uniform will be added to that 100, and after 7 days I lock purchasing, I buy the batch and ship it out. It's a little complicated but it allows me to give the community what they want , WITHOUT having to sell every individual camouflage, I will most likely over order the uniforms by 15 or 20 per 100 sold, and put those up on a regular store page. If you miss out, you can buy from there OR resubmit the same design and vote on it

"Girl"

The kickstarter is made, I linked it weird cause Jow Forums, i'm just waiting for Kickstarter to approve it

Damn, you've really thought this through.
Godspeed mate, can't wait to buy your stuff.

The link just sends me to the Kickstarter homepage, is that normal?

He said Kickstarter has to approve it, so until then I guess I'll link to KS's homepage.

I suppose we just check back when it's approved

It's supposed to be a kickstarter preview hmmmm, im not sure why its redirecting

Im workin hard man!

Attached: kikkkky.png (3400x1960, 1.79M)

Are you advertising the project anywhere else, or do you want it to be a "for Jow Forums-by Jow Forums" thing?

It'll get advertised elsewhere anyway with all the airshit kids who browse Jow Forums

Good work, OP

Attached: Becky.jpg (895x893, 109K)

As of right now i'm just advertising to Jow Forums but word of mouth is powerful, I might drop it on a bit of reddit, give some out to youtubers/twitch streamers, and i'm giving a box on commission to my local airshit field.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard enjoy a bump

Attached: 1546902424759.jpg (780x840, 205K)

Just admit you want it you tranny faggot

Not bad, OP. You can Bong Burger my sister anytime.

Attached: 1556389057860.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

God please hang yourself

I didn't doubt you, I called you a faggot

I cant wait until 6 months from now and the ahe fad is totally over and this was all for a weak meme

And in 10 years I'll still have my set and you'll still be a faggot

Yeah sure I'LL be the fag at that point lmao

to be fair, you already are right now

Shipping to B A V A R I A ?

Attached: 8KdxsFH.png (720x497, 399K)

Eat shit

Eat shit

Eat shit

F O R A F E E

>reddit
>streamers

Enjoy not getting my business then.

nice, is the stuff waterproof ? Pls no reddit or streamers PLEASE

I agree with the other guys, sending it to Youtubers and streamers isn't a great idea

Jow Forums will have the first dibs, but why not? you dont want everyone to have a pair or something ?

Holy shit he actually did it. Ahego multicam is a reality. Jesus fucking christ on a cracker. What a world we live in.

this, I have no problem with an user making a buck / starting a business but I dont want to see reddit niggers running around in "our" secret camo

Can you post a full picture of the stuff to the right so I can send it to a friend ?

>I don't want the riff-raff despoiling my anime girl orgasm face camo

These guys are known for their ability to shit everything up really fast

obviously, I wouldnt mind a "limited OG Jow Forums version" though then drop non limited ones to the normies

yeah

That's a great compromise

It’s happening

Fu k yeah.

Like this?

Attached: foryou.png (1544x929, 294K)

ITT user makes a lot of money embracing his autism

ayy thanks, I am now going to bribe you with this ultra rare bavarian pepe to make sure I get one

Attached: UUUU.png (506x451, 189K)

Hopefully that works out, patreon is kind of as jumpy as Kickstarter. You might end up being better off and going full autism mode and making a email list.

Good work OP. Haters gonna hate, just keep doing your stuff.

Attached: IMG_20190502_165747_167.jpg (805x767, 110K)

As if, after taxes, ill barely be paying myself minimum wage

Or y'know $60

My buddy is in college for computer science, he works for a web dev firm currently so i'll probably just make my own website

That goes without saying but I want the OG 1st edition batch

Describe the fabric pls. How sturdy is it ?

This.
Is it only for airsoft or will it be sturdy and fire resistant enough for "operating".

>fire resistant
A-user?
Do you wanna talk about this?

what kind of uniforms are we gonna get in it
like what pattern
BDU's?

Okay but real talk, what would it take to get a repro 83 done in the same fabric so your rig matches your outfit for maximum autism athestic?

Attached: 1556521871861.jpg (267x348, 32K)

My supplier claims it's good shit, you can post on Jow Forums you can google polyester taffeta fabric

It'll be good enough for operating, originally I wanted ripstop, i'd wear an undershirt since polyester is a plastic, so you dont want molten plastic in your bullet wounds, that goes for every polyester shirt or athletic shirt
FROG style, BDU's are wack but if it gets voted on

Depending on how much fabric I can get I can ask my stitching company

If that's something you think you can pull off that would be peak. I'll cross my fingers and start saving bucks.

>polyester taffeta fabric
LMAO

Literally subhuman chink tier shite. Enjoy low quality dye sublimation prints that won't last in the field AND wearing a suit of molten napalm when you step too close to a campfire.

Fucking weebs like you and your customers deserve it.

funny you say that cause theres a dude in the uniform history discord who already makes custom ahego pattern stuff. lol. he already has tons of that fabric in ripstop so get rekt.

>t. dumbass 30-something year old boomer who spends no less than $500 on any given outfit that he never wears and literally has never had a drop of fun in his life

>dude who has literally never designed anything in his entire life

What kind of product could be worthy of this? A sekrit klub plate carrier or something? This sounds amazing.

Attached: 1557672804158m.jpg (1016x1024, 73K)

Well tell that cunt to setup a store then if he's so damn terrific.

>ahegao plate carrier

It's not even going to last 1 trip going off a maintained path.

Go full force and get an 83 like was memeing about, fug bland plate carrier shit.

Godspeed

>FROG
>polyester

Do you even know what FROG stands for?

I wouldnt want some user to fuck around with a plate carrier since "hurr your live could depend on it", but I can see something like
with a darker version of
to give it a more premium look
Or some places for patches or something little that is just enough to stand out

>more projection than the US carrier fleet