This is your new airplane LT

Imagine the disapointment after the pilot had to pass all those flight tests and train a lot.

This is a fucking agricultural aircraft with hardpoints for weaponry.

Attached: Afghan-A-29B-Super-Tucano-Kabul-800x445.jpg (800x445, 46K)

Yeah, but at least you'll get to do what you trained for more than those F-22 and F-15C losers.

Yeah

>get to blow up and rain hell from close up and personal

The only thing better would be a Kiowa

I'd be pretty hyped desu.
A prop plane with hellfires and JDAMs...
Nice

Attached: onmyposition.jpg (1280x1381, 91K)

Based yeah poster

Imagine flying a F-15C and doing nothing your entire career.

>a-29
>agricultural aircraft ever
Pick one

Also go look up pics of what dudes used to do in OV-10 Broncos and tell me you wouldn’t fly one.

Yeah, and like heli pilots, you'll get dozens or hundreds of kills compared to a big fat 0.

This.

Ground attack/support is best mission set.

I'm not sure you understand how pilot training works or what the US is buying A-29 for.

Such an ugly plane.

>close to the ground
>one of the last US plane equipped with unguided bombs and rockets
>one of the last US plane where you could actually line up the target with your reticle before firing

Honestly the best plane if you want some good old-fashionned CAS action.
Most of modern airwarfare is looking at screens and pressing buttons.
And if you're more of an air to air than an air to ground guy, you'd probably be better off in an aggressor F-16 than in a F-22

Those crazy cunts

Does somebody have the greentext?

>Imagine having such a need to compensate your shortcomings as a man that a plane makes you angry on a cantonese shadow puppet assembly forum
wew laddie

I would not like to be the pilot of this thing.

Imagine of being there in a anti insurgent mission while Ahmed tries to take you down with AKs, machine guns

It is way too frugal ( I can't believe I am saying this in a US topic)

The world need something like a cheaper AMX (which already costs 5.500 Euro per hour of flight)

Attached: AMI_AMX.jpg (220x163, 5K)

I'd fly one that would be fun as hell. The only other plane I'd rather fly is an OV-10. But I'd rather be a helo pilot honestly.

Hahaha yeah fucking right. If I could fly anything in the US arsenal it would be this fucker. Imagine flying CAS in a modernized Mustang.

>be flying the Tucan'tno
>get shot down when a muzzie fires his AK47 into the air to celebrate the anniversary of 9/11

well it's not as bad a fate as the Lts that found themselves shunted off into the drone pipeline.

Seconding this. Never realized how badass Kiowa pilots were until I started shitposting on Jow Forums

>Most pilots are just bus drivers
>you get to do secret squirrel spooky shit

Yeah

I'm less surprised about the weapons then about the fact it has a pilot.

Attached: MQ-9_Reaper_UAV_(cropped).jpg (3022x1986, 1.63M)

The air force is makework for pilots.

I'd have a hard time flying it because I'd keep grabbing my fully erect dick on accident instead of the control stick.

It'd have some use besides showing muh tatical technology.

Try standing under it. It doesn’t drop weed killer. kek

Why US need a 5th gen to drop guided bombs on undefended static targets?

if you were someone tasked with that plane you would be a pretty bad ass dude. up close and personal with a large ordnance payload.

this is like some A-team type shit.

>hurr durr it's not a fider

Is this a joke? A-29 pilot is probably the going to be the best job in the USAF if you want to see action.

Unironically more badass then the F-35. At least these things dont malfunction half the time and poison the pilot the other half. Also way cheaper. You can buy a whole air fleet of these for the cost of 1 Fuckface-35.

To be precise you can buy about 10-20, including the pilot training.

They cost more and are less operationally flexible and useful then drones. They literally exist only to allow the AF to keep pilot numbers up rather then turning more squadrons into drone operators but won't be deployed.

yeah but you get to do badass cowboy shit

Yeah it must suck actually having a mission (in like the F-35).

You even have a change having to do something other than fly and press a guided fire button, maybe actually dogfight