LEO Appreciation thread

May 13, 1985. 500 police officers attempted to forcefully remove members of MOVE, an anarcho-primitivist black liberation compound in West Philadelphia. This resulted in a gunfight where the police exhausted over 10,000 rounds of ammunition before ordering two bombs to be dropped on the neighborhood by police helicopter

>wwyd

Attached: IMG_20190514_125006_022.jpg (1200x801, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo
slate.com/news-and-politics/2009/02/how-to-shoot-down-a-helicopter-with-a-handgun.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice

>In a 2018 article about the group, Ed Pilkington of The Guardian describes their political views as "a strange fusion of black power and flower power."
Well thats a new one

Yeah.

Enjoy the boot on your neck.

Attached: IMG_20190514_125419_249.jpg (1280x739, 327K)

So why does everyone say that the government won't bomb it's own people then?

They didn't bomb people.

man the police really did nothing but fuck up in the 80s

>anarcho-primitivist

Attached: anarcho primitivism face.png (584x932, 157K)

That sounds kinda based. Black ecofacists sound better then regular dindus.

youtu.be/-dbfXp8_qjo

Police have historically been nothing but paid goons. This has become better over time, but you see this same theme crop up time and time again.

Honestly this, even the blacks whose houses burned down that were not involved were ok with it (after getting paid). MOVE was too niggerly for philly niggies

Fuck police, especially NYPD.

>tfw you are too much of a nigger for the other niggers.

Thank goodness those brave cops were brave enough to burn down half the town to send a message that free thought will not be tolerated. Where would society be without police?

>half of 2 blocks is half the town
back to school, Jamal

They continued into the 1990's...

Well well well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-111127.jpg (768x122, 56K)

>trying to ignore the fact american police literally dropped a bomb on a civilian neighborhood

The 70s and 80s were the hay day of serial killers for a reason

Never expected that, I'm in shock.

Attached: IMG_20190429_182744_388.jpg (640x844, 130K)

Bruv, in Jon Ronson's "Them: Adventurs with Extremists", he covered when a sheriff (I think, it's been a decade or so since I read it) prevented federal officials from loading firebombs on a helicopter to drop on the Weaver's cabin. Look hard enough and you'll find some guys who'd be down to do it for you.

>literally dropping bombs on civilians and getting away with it
Proof it isn't just since 9/11 that government power has been way the fuck out of hand and in desperate need of a real hard curbing.

"What's that? They've got bigger dicks than us? BOMB THEM."

I'm all for holding the government responsible for their fuck ups, but you aren't going to make me care about freaks like MOVE.

>lol its ok they only bombed the weird people

I don't get why this is such a hard point for people to grasp. Let me spell it out.
Was the bombing a bad idea? Yes.
That doesn't make MOVE good people. They were loonies whose first response to being challenged was gunfire. You don't look like some kind of intellectual when you point at this and say, "See, the gubmint would bomb ordinary citizens!". They were citizens, but they weren't ordinary. And the bomb was a stupid mistake, not company policy.

>don’t tread on ME! tread on the people I don’t like daddy government :)

>Was the bombing a bad idea? Yes.
Not him, and it was a bit more than a bad idea. Criminally negligent, in my eyes, to use a firebomb in a neighborhood.

Why did the police raided the place anyways?

Well yes, of course it was more than a simple "bad idea". It was an immense fuck up. I'm just trying to avoid hyperbole. Probably a bit of an undersell on my part.

It's almost like nothing has changed over the years.

>Thinking you will get anyone to care Commie Niggers got firebombed.

How many casualties?

all of them

Parole violations, contempt of court, illegal firearms and a few other things, if I remember. The neighbors around the house they were in had been complaining about them leaving trash around and being confrontational for years. There had been several other incidents in years prior, including the death of a police officer during a shootout.

Eleven.

all of the issues stemmed from the group basically being super obnoxious and blasting propaganda messages from their house. the group itself was some kind of black-power/animal rights group that was against any form of animal enslavement. police eventually got a warrant to arrest them and they fire back which turned into a big ol shootout, then eventually the mayor authorized the bombing of the house via two 1-pound bombs made of c4. the explosion ignited a generator which cause a big ass fire and took out the neighborhood.

>garry webb
I believe that becausse his storry looks similar to that of Wojciech Sumliński.
It really is possible to lynch a man so hard he'll kill himself.
That's still murder.

They were better times.

Another important detail that's often ignored with this is that a government jury was on MOVE's side in all of this. They called the Philly police and mayor out for excessive force.

Based and actionmoviepilled. I wish they could do that to BLM and antifa these days.

>playing semantics
Do not pass go, do not collect $200

Fuck the police. LAPD is just as much a gang as the Crips and Piru. They’re just more organized and have more firepower

People like you go first on the DOTR.

they do this every time. if you fight back they just pull out, secure the perimeter and if you dont surrender they eventually just burn you out. swat teams are a meme and there is 0 chance theyd send in doorkickers to deal with an armed and barricaded suspect. cops rely on catching you with your pants down. you ever read about the dude in oakland who murked 2 swat guys by hiding in his closet with an sks?

>Shot twice in the head
>suicide

how the fuck did this not ring more bells, is that even fucking possible with anything short of double barreled weapon ?.

>West Philadelphia

Attached: fresh-prince-bel-air.jpg (1280x853, 122K)

>relaying on the police

Attached: 1556590529466m.jpg (735x1024, 73K)

Are there any non-NFA weapons that can defeat a helicopter?

any rifle.

it rings all the bells and everybody knows what happened. people are cowards though and wont do anything about it unless their personal shekels are messed with. the 2 shots was no doubt an overt statement to the cattle. fall in line or youll be killed and there wont even be an investigation.

enjoy the bomb on your roof, faggot

The CIA did nothing wrong

It was 2 ya wanker

My dad was there and he said it was an utterly chaotic shitshow. When the gunfire started no one knew what was going on and even had cases of cops fire at other cops especially after they dropped the charges on the roof and the smoke from the ensuing fires was everywhere.

Oh look guys another brain washed bootlicker, how's that rubber taste faggot? I bet you like having your girl cucked by big black cops.

I laughed so hard when heard about how China just yeeted all of the CIA's assets. Apparently they were all dead before the CIA even knew what happened and their handlers were just sitting there, dicks in hand, absolutely flabbergasted.

It wasn't a firebomb, the compound had gasoline powered generators that surprise, surprise, started a fire after being blown up

Attached: Philadelphia police helicopter dropping one of two bombs onto a black liberation group’s house, wh (400x300, 35K)

If I made an audiobook for Unintended Consequences would you guys listen to it? This exact thing is in that book

On the one hand: fuck niggers for being black. But the other: fuck the cops for being niggers.
Is this what the chimpouts are about? I can understand their frustrations if so.

>Is this what the chimpouts are about?
the LA riots were almost primarily due to the retardation of the LAPD

Always pick the nigger over the cop. Period
>t. Racist

Attached: IMG_20190513_130924_143.jpg (1063x1280, 186K)

>alphabet agency murdering children
Who could have guessed

Attached: IMG_20190328_235646_400.jpg (669x1280, 128K)

More info?

Move pooed in the yard and on the street. I remember that was one of the complaints from teh neighbors. Also remember the coverage of cops shooting M1919 belt feds down the block from a corner.

Just google it. Happened around 2012. CIA got BTFO by China.

While it should make you do a double take it's far from impossible. People fuck up suicide by gunshot more than you would think. What I'd pay more attention to is the angle of attack and the path of the bullet.

i dont get why i would have to take sides.
fuck niggers, and fuck cops

Attached: AK BRAAAP.webm (1000x562, 2.87M)

Maybe, but I'd for sure read a pdf. I'm not a huge fan of audiobooks, but I haven't listened to too many.

Oh, I thought you meant something more recent. Thanks tho.

Just make them white separatists in your head and see how you feel about bombing them after you can't get rid of them, soibean

>phoneposting underage

Does it look that hard to you?

Attached: IMG_20190514_182426_088.jpg (618x916, 179K)

No, libertarians are definitely first for conspiring with international jewry to flood white countries with niggers on the grounds of "muh economy, muh rights of association".

Attached: IMG_20190514_182205_486.jpg (1080x1078, 184K)

No no, the police had bombs, not the blacks.

jej

That image confuses me. Context?

The fuck does yeet mean

That tranny who shot up the postal facility shot itself in the head twice and managed not to become one of the 40%

Pretty much all police helicopters are civilian market models with some extra gear strapped on. Anyone who knows how to hit a moving target and has a decent rifle can drive one off since even a single hit can fuck up something very important in a helicopter.

>Me and the other nine officers on scene had to magdump into the crazy guy sitting on the ground in front of the crowd, it's his fault all those people in the crowd got shot.

Fuck off bootlicker. Ruby ridge wasn't ok either.

The 60s version of black lives matter was pretty based and was advocating for a black ethnostate, as well as for black to act like humans in general (imagine islam CIVILIZING you). Pro white organizations took note of this and agreed it was a good idea.

From Commander Rockwell:

>In January 1962, Rockwell wrote to his followers that Elijah Muhammad "has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people sneeringly called 'niggers' and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated and admirable human beings in spite of their color ... Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve ... I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned—except the communist-Jew agitators."[30] He also said of Elijah Muhammad "I am fully in concert with their program, and I have the highest respect for Elijah Muhammad." He referred to Elijah Muhammad as "The Black People's Hitler" and donated $20 to the Nation of Islam on an event on 25 June 1961.[31] Rockwell was a guest speaker at a major convention of Black Muslims in Chicago on February 25, 1962

blacks want to live with blacks, whites want to live with whites, blacks and whites working together to live segregated

Black nationalists of the panther kind have more in common with white nationalists than they do effeminate commie latte fagg's. Loving your people doesn't have to mean hating others.

>It was the gunfire that killed that man, he was clumsy and dropped his blood.

Nice

Attached: IMG_20190318_123328_954.jpg (1035x1280, 241K)

Id pull off what we did down in Waco, gas those fuckers

You mean Hillary handed China a freebie by being an incompetent turbo cunt.

That checks out, thanks m8's

Naw, it just turns out the CIA kinda sucks at what they do.

it really is annoying that black activists USED to have real goals instead of just 'I AM ANGRY PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND GIVE ME MONEY'

>the mayor authorized the bombing

Attached: 1502991578837.jpg (804x821, 243K)

Any semi auto rifle in .308 or higher

slate.com/news-and-politics/2009/02/how-to-shoot-down-a-helicopter-with-a-handgun.html

>sounds kinda based
>ecofacists
They were fucking commies you double faggot, shut the fuck up.

Police chief here in Dallas OK'd the bombing of the police shooter a few years back. Disposal squad guys didn't want to lose their robot until the feds on site told him they'd just buy him a new one.

Also, all those sweet new trunked and encrypted police radios that are getting installed in podunk PDs and Sheriffs departments lately? Feds are paying for those too.

Any AP rifle ammo into the engines, shaft train, or swashplate.