Don't tell me any of you faggots are gonna buy this piece of shit

Don't tell me any of you faggots are gonna buy this piece of shit.
>ruins the clean lines of the 92 with le slide serrations and le brigadier slide
>serrations look like you could grate cheese on them
>shit-tier "vertec" grip
>ebin fiber sights
>frame-mounted slide for all the 1911 boomers out there to lock in the appeal to the target market
>doesn't even have a decocker
>all for the low low price of two normal 92s
If you really need the rail just get a normal 92 and a $50 adapter, then you'll have a gun that doesn't look gay

Attached: beretta 92X.jpg (899x497, 140K)

Yeah, it's a gay gun.

Attached: beretta 92x v2.png (698x699, 345K)

Attached: DcUTJGBW4AA8yfo.jpg (640x640, 55K)

It's a competition gun you retard.

I was going to get an 85 fs in nickel and wood

>frame-mounted slide

Attached: 1547438036433.jpg (230x220, 10K)

Attached: 60323533_2208455992605520_5190497693205215502_n.jpg (1080x1059, 74K)

>>>frame-mounted slide

Attached: it would be a shame.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

>competition gun
Hand a factory 92FS to any competition shooter and they'll still shoot better than you with your "le match grade" version of it, don't be a retard. Those guys don't need this crap and it won't make you shoot as well as they do.
You knew what I meant you fags

Attached: soynic the hedgehog.jpg (583x309, 154K)

Yeah, all competition shooters just shoot with old stock service pistols. None of them ever use guns specifically designed for competition.

Yeah I think it looks like shit, and the 92fs is my favorite gun in the world.
If you really want that look id just get the inox with the chrome controls. Now that's beautiful

Attached: a86dd56470de53a94ae78f258187a917.jpg (700x504, 36K)

>Don't tell me any of you faggots are gonna buy this piece of shit.
I'm going to buy one because I'm a filthy spaghettiboo and I can afford it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: Concorso-nella-Guardia-di-Finanza-per-il-reclutamento-di-30-allievi-Finanzieri-653x367.jpg (653x367, 55K)

Do it and then post it to dab on the assmad poorfags

I will, my handgun permit should be back by the time my bank account recovers from the MP5 clone.

Attached: spaghettiqt.jpg (600x824, 89K)

>permit

Most guns designed for competition don't have tacticool cawwadoodie meme shit on them

o rly?

Attached: Sig-Sauer-XFive-open-aimpoint.jpg (600x400, 66K)

Attached: STI_DVC_3_Gun__61728.1489788143.jpg (1280x853, 81K)

baka

Attached: Competition-Pistol-6.jpg (684x384, 87K)

Did they forget to pay your retard wrangler this week?

Attached: EAA-610066.jpg (550x550, 65K)

>Hand a factory 92FS to a competitor
Got it backwards, my man. You hand the steel frame model to the Production division competitor who uses an aluminum framed 92fs and watch their split times drop from a heavier gun. Same idea as handing an SP-01 or a Shadow to a guy who runs cz75s.

feel like an idiot yet?

Attached: OZ9-Pistol-Standard-Black-Slide-Black-Barrel_media-2.jpg (1600x1067, 366K)

Where is the RMR cut

Is there even enough material on a the top of a 92 slide to allow it?

It’s a pistol meant to serve a purpose to a display piece. Go buy a airsoft toy you larper

why do you lie on the internet. no one thinks your cool.

Where's the frame pins?

Tfw gift father money to buy a 92fs inox (((for himself))). Aparently the newer ones have a white frame instead of a stainless steel one. Still looks better than that 92x lmao.

Attached: 1552007854505.jpg (605x695, 60K)

It has features I like, I'll buy one.

Objectively incorrect, raceguns are decked out with all kinds of goofy shit.

>ruins the clean lines of the 92 with le slide serrations and le brigadier slide
I like the added strength of Brigadier slides. If I want a Beretta for looks I'll get a Cheetah 85 or a 92 Elite

>ebin fiber sights
High visibility sounds good.

>frame-mounted slide for all the 1911 boomers out there to lock in the appeal to the target market
The what now?

You have a thumb, don't you?

>all for the low low price of two normal 92s
Then don't buy it, poorfag.

Comp guns are what most shitty vidya pistols tend to be based on.
Them or airsoft.

Does it come in black?

what is paint?

I'm not going to buy it because I would only buy a Beretta for nostalgia reasons, but it's a perfectly fine and functional gun and your hatred makes you look like an idiot, and a poorfag, which is in a way synonymous.

Well does it?

Lol you've never shot USPSA have you?

>He's never shot competition
The first USPSA I ever shot was back in 2001 when I was 15 and a guy let me borrow his .38 super STI. It looked like something out of an 80s sci fi movie and this was back before modern reflex's and all that jazz

literally all Beretta had to do was get as close to this as possible

find me a Beretta fan who doesn't like this configuration in general even if they aren't fans of the series

forgot pic

Attached: s-l640.jpg (477x640, 27K)

In your heart, BOOF

T+

Too many levers, and I'm a MK23 fan.

It's funny that people call it "tactical" when all that shit except for nightvision basically originated in competition, got toughened up until it was retard and bomb proof, then filtered down into military usage, first for SF then grunts.
>tfw militaries literally start issuing open guns

Attached: L129A1_Sharpshooter_rifle_MOD_45162219.jpg (1280x932, 69K)

I am now aware of the "volunteer"

excuse me while I kill myself ... and buy one

Some M17's are being issued with optics, so you might not be far off.

Attached: 443A176D-2F20-4C09-8F6D-CC4738E64D2A.jpg (836x941, 166K)

Put wood grips and a polished stainless barrel on a 92FS Brigadier.

Attached: Samurai Edge Beretta 92FS Brigadier, Live Firing Reproduction.jpg (3000x2000, 1.56M)

Hope the armorers are zeroing the damn things at 25m, otherwise it's never happening. Do they even let company armorers do this shit anymore?

Why do you care about the "lines" of a handgun? It doesn't have to be aerodynamic. It's a chunk of metal designed for launching lead BB's out the front. It could be shaped like a dildo and as long as it did it's job, it would be a great gun.

>tfw gonna buy 2 just to spite OP

Attached: aaron-rodgers.jpg (680x440, 61K)

I'd be fine with literally everything on that gun except for the "FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE" on the fucking side.

not a big fan of the resident evil shit but thats a beautiful gun

My dude this is just categorically wrong and you should have realized that before you submitted 'cause now you look all kinds of retarded.

FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE
READ MANUAL BEFORE USE

You'll never get rid of me niggas

>bitching about vertec grip
>bitching about the thoroughly aesthetic brig slide bump
>bitching about "frame mounted slides"
>presumably actually bitching about frame mounted safeties
>actually wanting a decocker on what is clearly a range gun resulting in a shittier overall trigger because you bought into the e-celeb "safeties are useless" meme so hard you get triggered every time you see one
>not bitching about the billboard text "FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE" on a gun clearly aimed at collectors and experienced shooters in a time period where magazine safeties haven't been commonplace for well over a decade
It's like you don't even want to be taken seriously or something.