Be florida man

>be florida man
>be new funs owner
>live innacity
>no friends with big property or access to private ranges to chill and plink with
>only place to shoot at is at a public range
>all the ones near are tiny and indoors

this sucks my dudes.. do any of you other city fags have a method to finding spots where you can plink and not be disturbed?

Attached: 983.png (1249x1080, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OARLxGhqzww
myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/palm-beach/
myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Living in this state blows

hold out for a /florida general/ or seek out a florida Jow Forums discord server

Drive out to the boonies. When I lived in Florida I was lucky enough to find open land to shoot on even used tannerite. Easier to do this in North Florida, more rural.

Whereabouts was that at? Lake City fuck here

Just find a street where a lot of darkies live and set up some bottles on the shittiest car on the street and go to town, this is an old American tradition a d I'm surprised you didn't know about it. You aren't an illegal are you?

Southeast of St. Augustine. Lots of open land.

My bad I meant southwest.

kek

i am retard, thought you were talking about St. petersburg, southwest from there would be a little wet unless you were jesus.

if i can figure it out in cuckland north east you can manage in fucking florida dude

Just do what MUDD LYFE do and shoot off a bridge. What it do?
youtube.com/watch?v=OARLxGhqzww

I'm a member of a private range in NWFL, with access to hunting on family property in alabama, and life is pretty okay.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14 Forensic Experts Find 'No Evidence' That Houston Narcs Who Killed De (830x907, 168K)

the one general florida Jow Forums server is literal bullshit, and they cannibalize smaller regional servers. Avoid.

can i get an inv anyway senpai im desperate

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

I made the general a week ago and got no replies, what part of Florida?

Attached: 9D841A77-AE13-4815-B4CA-7768EA39F856.png (1088x974, 82K)

This is now a Florida Thread.

This thread is for the discussion of all things Floridian, some topics include:
-bettering gun laws
-CC-ing in the eternal summer
-good ranges
-Oranges
-hurricanes
-Swamperating
-invasive species hunting
-beaches
-S P A C E
-Disney
-State Parks

Attached: E602A43B-042D-426B-A5C6-4A529AAC176A.png (1015x737, 135K)

myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/palm-beach/

Official gun of Florida

Attached: 0EA117D8-D1FE-423D-8EF6-598ABDFCD535.jpg (800x506, 56K)

I've pretty much just been doing indoor ranges here in Orlando. I hate this city, I rarely go shooting here. The range I used to go to closed down so now I'm just kind of idle. I went to this one range that was pretty out of the way that allowed pistols and rifles. Was a rather "diverse" range but was p fun actually. Had a few blacks muttering about how an AR was just a fancy .22 so I put it away and took out my 45-70 which apparently blew their minds.

tl;dr I've just been dealing with the small shitty ranges and I've had some decent experiences with them.

I get your point though, bigger ranges would be nice. I should find one down here and make more time to shoot desu.

Im close to Tampa/Orlando, will be funs soon after moving shit/car updates paid off. Lookin at a sig for home def or a keltec rfb for range funs.

Yes it does

t. Central Florida user

Attached: 1555990774667.jpg (844x898, 159K)

Are you talking about EOSS? I used to shoot there too. Fuck those niggers over at Shoot Straight Casselberry by the way. I've never seem so much douche bottled up in employees before. I need to get the fuck out of here

I fucking wish there was some place to shoot quietly around here. I'm getting real exhausted by range shenanigans.
t. also 727

Everyone who has talked about the RFB who owns one seem to really really like it. I've literally never seen an owner of one who didn't like it. Seems like a neato BR, I don't own one but I do have an RDB (which is a vastly different platform I know) and I like it alot. Kel-Tec's rifles seems to be well liked in general.

Attached: 1554681668820.jpg (1800x2400, 627K)

Imagine Florida themed Hi-Points that smell like oranges

illegal to shoot over water in florida

what do we do my dude? suffer?

Let’s fund it

Sucks to hear I have never had a problem with the shoot straight in my area.

Check out the National Forests.
We go to the Ocala Range. It's free and there are no crappy RSO's to endure.

myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/

Not too sure about the "supervised" ones.