Is Halle Berry, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Is Halle Berry, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=BpDXyupODjc

Attached: john-wick-3-training-teaser-w-keanu-reeves-and-halle-berry.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingnews.ie/ireland/teen-accused-of-having-gun-pleads-with-court-not-to-take-passport-as-she-needs-it-to-get-into-nightclubs-915742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
Next question.

Jow Forums doesn't like black people.

>shitskin
No

based and /threadpilled

Fags.

Would fuck her and take her on a date to the range after.

honestly fuck celebrities and their "based" exclusive celebrity shooting clubs

Who?

Attached: toast.jpg (767x431, 27K)

>be halle berry
>get blacklisted for 10ish years for being in Catwoman
>get unblack listed, do a few low bugdet flicks
>keanu "neo" Reeves invites me into his franchise
>have to shoot icy guns to practice
>find out I'm really good at 3 gun
>still wouodnt want rednecks owing guns

A most likely air head liberal leftist actor is forced to learn to shoot to make shooting scenes realistic in Hollywood and now that makes her Jow Forums? Fuck outta here lefty pol

>niggerlover
Get off my board, lefty

>lefty pol
rent free

seething

I'm surprised. Actually doesn't look too bad.

Shooting is decent too.

no u

Keanu actually seems like a cool guy.

i wish all political arguments could be this civil

get out of here keanu nobody wants to talk about motorcycles god dammit

Well she's a girl and not a skinny guy hiding a dick.....so no?

Reminder that Jow Forums is a progressive board.

Simp ass nigga

Poorfags gonna poor

how much of that is headcanon?

the catwoman-part is probably correct, fuck that movie sucked

ye but cute girl in catsuit
inb4 some liar says she isn't cute

Hollywood along with the entire LA metropolis should be nuked.

THE WALL
is bulletproof

Attached: a07.10 PM.png (529x511, 689K)

fucking bitch Jow Forums moron. You get off this board. Jow Forums has always had faggots, blacks, boomers, etc posters.

Correction, lost Jow Forumsfags on Jow Forums don't like black people. Wish you idiots would stop treating every other fucking board as if it is Jow Forums. It isn't, so don't.

Attached: pol exit now.jpg (723x1024, 220K)

>Wanting to stuff your meaty knockwurst into a dark meat kebab makes you a lefty
You are like a little baby.

Attached: TEST HIGH.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

she's about as dark as Rally Vincent

Attached: rally.jpg (500x734, 64K)

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-P-P-P-P-P

I’ll give you Jow Forums isn’t a total white ethostate supporter BUT they’ve always hated black people since they’re responsible for gun violence and vote overwhelmingly democrat

Attached: E60363C4-838D-4563-BE00-0697184E5596.jpg (750x1047, 416K)

Been here for 12 years, that is not true. For awhile there was majority that supported 2nd Amendment rights for any and all. That is what this board is kind of about, but now it just devolves into shit conversations that belong more on Jow Forums than Jow Forums.

>they
No, we dont. We hate obese people.

we fuck black people tho

Attached: 1494093839941.jpg (750x750, 73K)

Lol, nigger

no, /ourgirl/ is a happa slut that likes older men and wrecking marriages. The constant dye jobs and tats all scream stay away, but I would still hit it. You think that fat bastard Taran is smothering her in bed?

Attached: tori bad dye job.jpg (640x640, 106K)

You guys need some new material, and anyone that uses "lol" is a fucking child to me.

> /ourgirl/
Unlikely. Good shooting compared to the average woman shooter I see with a handgun though.

That face at ' nice double tap' though. I wish more women would get into shooting and realize how much of a rush it is to train and then perform on command.

Attached: helms.jpg (591x720, 80K)

lol, ok kid

lol, cope

I'd do her. I've always had a crush on Halle.

Attached: 1556179172198.jpg (959x599, 131K)

lol keep defending the people who are taking away your guns

>but now it just devolves into shit conversations that belong more on Jow Forums than Jow Forums.
thats because people finally accepted that pandering to people who dont give a fuck about the 2A is not a winning strategy

>Jow Forums always hated black people
>posts screen cap from 2019

Attached: 22DB7EC6-DCE2-42FA-82AE-E1160F4A5C91.jpg (540x405, 36K)

>Halle Maria Berry (born Maria Halle Berry; August 14, 1966)
>is literally a boomer
>still looks 30-something
black don't crack

Attached: halleberry.png (1384x1378, 1.5M)

Correction, Jow Forums has always hated niggers and still does.

Shut the fuck up nigger

ah fuck I can't forget about her in monster ball

To answer your question you just have to look at your picture. Do you think Halle will ever hear right again after all that shooting with half inserted ear plugs?

Swordfish too dawg.

neo is still the king

Attached: Keanu shredding.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

Fuck off stormfag. Germany lost cause they fucking suck and love nigger cock.

Attached: imaryanguys.jpg (600x315, 32K)

>king
Is running with the muzzle aiming at the dirt a 3 gun rule or just something people that really don't know how to fight with a gun do?

Attached: cac633ead1ac1776269e856ff75a379d--green-beret-military-photos.jpg (736x552, 107K)

>Is running with the muzzle aiming at the dirt a 3 gun rule
Taran is a 3 gun competitor and trainer, not a combat shooting trainer. John Wick is based around stylized 3 gun shooting techniques.

oh god those poor volvos

Fuaaarkkk
Those asses should be illegal.

Jow Forumsommando i has questions, is there a combat shooting technique format of 3 gun?

>born 1966
>Boomer
GenX, dumbass.

>3 gun shooting techniques.
Isn't it all about being more faster than the other competitors? Low ready is no ready. Coming around gun up is always going to give you sight picture faster than having to swing your shit up.

Halle has been in ateast one abusive marriage.
Shooting is probably a cathartic release for her.
Dave Justice was an idiot.

I'm sure you are a credit to your own generation, /sarcasm.

She wears excessive makeup like all these celebrities to make themselves look younger and healthier.

Her claim is that she is 1/4 Jap, 1/4 Mestizo, and 1/2 White which means she is technically over 60% White due to Mestizo implying part White.

She still has to wear heavy amounts of makeup to make herself presentable.

On a side note, Reeves is 3/4 White, 1/8 Chinese, and 1/8 Pacific Islander.

>old hag with dwindling relevancy and severely diminished looks
Haha, nah.

Getting a main role in one of the higher profile action series of the 2010's isn't exactly "dwindling relevancy"

nigger
t.Jow Forums

It literally is, though.

post your guns

no

yes

Attached: IMG_20190211_081802823~01.jpg (5344x1838, 1.37M)

>swiss trash
lmao couldn't afford something decent huh?

Nice bait, I'll bite
>swiss
>trash
Pick one

Attached: 45.jpg (460x355, 56K)

Attached: EEB38F51-39DC-4677-9CAF-EB7AE5F0CFC8.jpg (520x514, 60K)

Attached: 1536464794663.gif (680x453, 152K)

Damn really? She's old enough to be my mother yet looks younger than me

Patrician taste my good sir

Do you guys know how to say anything else? (beyond derivatives regarding "Spics", "Kikes", "Poos", "Gooks"?

Without any legitimate argument, you place yourselves above everyone else. With little to no personal merit on your own part, just because your beliefs of yourselves are somehow better. With no reason or valid evidence that you are.

I'll say it over and over again, you retards have flawed reasoning, not supported by any independent evidence. You simply believe you are better and more righteous because you want to believe it, and repeat it every fucking day.

You fags obsess over race because being white is your only self-perceived value. Otherwise you douchebags are a waste and anchor on human society. Even with your perceived self-value, all you have to offer is REEEING about everyone else. That's it, that is all you are worth. Being an infant without a pacifier.

you children depend on no more than five word replies that show your true immature nature rather than have the ability to articulate why you are better. You're not, and with your attitudes, you never will be. You are as low as the "low" you constantly attack. Superiority complex at its finest.

have sex incel

Have in the last week, can you say the same?

I would

>being this autisticly aware of someone racial make up
did you help draft the Nuremberg laws?

Not the same guy but no. However my ancestors are smiling down upon me. Can you say the same adulterer?

>supported 2nd Amendment rights for any and all
and? that doesnt contradict what you replied to. you can hate someone but also believe they deserve some rights. what excuse am i gonna use when you shoot a nigger in the head if he doesnt have a gun?

>Isn't it all about being more faster than the other competitors? Low ready is no ready. Coming around gun up is always going to give you sight picture faster than having to swing your shit up.
Well depends are you moving around obstacles or narrow passage ways etc etc hitting your muzzle on shit slows you down you should know this

they both work but mostly when describing the people

Based

Attached: 20190201_141323.jpg (4032x1960, 2.71M)

Unironically this
There are white neet basement dwellers that think they are better than a phycist or doctor for the sole reason of them being either black or a pajeet etc.

Attached: 1552659568271.jpg (489x557, 88K)

Just watch, they're gonna trot out the same old insults and reaction images.

I'm not tied to anyone romantically at present, and I have not betrayed a single women in my whole life. I can say that without question.
Hating black people is not a reason in itself to deny them of their 2nd Amendment rights. It might blow your minds or be completely outside what you are able to consider, but persons of every demographic that exists are capable of being responsible gun owners. A fact that is apparent every single day, despite the obsessive focus on outliers.

Anons here keep on keeping on about non-factual bias because it suits their needs and beliefs. Confirmation Bias and Filter Bubble's are not terms that arose for no reason, it is an actuality. You believe what you want to despite any evidence, same shit the Anti-gunners do. You are doing it without realizing it. The most pathetic part is that so many of you are convinced you are right, just like anti-gunners that speak more on Pathos than Logos.

She’s deaf in one ear

>41472946
What if I want to talk about motorcycles with Keanu?

Attached: happy 02.jpg (300x453, 31K)

yeah move that fuckin goalpost nigger lover

It's awful, because every single thread gets derailed by two to three word sentences and there is no discussion anymore because of this low-effort, low dialogue, bullshit. I actually remember /b/ being better than this, but I really don't have a solution either. Ignoring while diving through a mountain of shit for the nuggets of gold was always an option, but nowadays the ratio is an entire site of shit for maybe a thread or single post. It may just be the time for us to stop coming here, the cancer has become more than terminal and it's now zombie mode.

SHALL

No
This is ourgirl

A young woman has been accused of possessing a Smith & Wesson revolver and five rounds of ammunition at her home in Dublin when she was 17.

Tia Byrne, now aged 18, with an address at Sheriff Street Lower, Dublin pleaded with a court not to force her to surrender her passport which she needed as ID to get into nightclubs.

She was charged this morning at Store Street garda station.

She was accused of two offences under the Firearms Act for unlawful possession of a .38 calibre Smith & Wesson air-weight special revolver and five rounds of .38 special calibre Sellier and Bellot ammunition.

breakingnews.ie/ireland/teen-accused-of-having-gun-pleads-with-court-not-to-take-passport-as-she-needs-it-to-get-into-nightclubs-915742.html

Attached: TiaByrneCourtApril52019_large.jpg (600x338, 34K)

WE WUZ KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>flawed reasoning supported by no evidence

FBI crime statistics