Thank you for your service :)

Attached: StoVal.jpg (1278x1438, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfaWE-JFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=IXxkGLE7Mks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's literally mental illness. It always struck me as unethical to try and publicly shame them.

Attached: 1557026777489.jpg (234x250, 5K)

Bottom right isnt stolen valor, hes a JROTC kid. And they tend to look like communist generals after 2 years in the program.

This. Americans tend to have low-IQ mental problems.

How do you get dress blues jacket in 56M? What's that pin over the SEAL pin? Sub?

EOD

Although I appreciate his service as sergeant of United States Army, defeating COBRA terrorist alongside G.I Joe The "REAL" American Hero and squashing the Russian menace The Bolshevik. I still can't forgive him for betraying America and joined forces with Iraqi General Adnan and Iranian Iron Sheikh. So. FUXK THIS US ARMY SERGEANT!

Attached: Sgt._Slaughter.png (773x1000, 1.2M)

Where are you from?

Bottom right is ROTC. Shit honestly gets crazy between drill comps and all the random shit they'll give you ribbons and shit for.

marines wear cords? I didn't know that.

I was about to ask what was wrong
So its stolen valor?

This, drill in rotc was fun as hell though
Even in high school

What always gets me is why the fuck do they always go so massively overboard on the decorations. Just put some basic bitch campaign ribbons and minor decorations on and nobody would bat an eye.
But no. It's always a seal with a MOH or SS or some shit and nothing matches. A simple google search would be enough. But no. Gotta try and pretend to be General Douglas MacRambo or some shit.

Don’t know if you’re being sarcastic but 5th and 6th Marine Regiments can wear the cord for their actions in France.

This. It's pure autism. The shameless fucks that actually do try to play like they were in the military don't wear uniforms in public. They just wear subtle shit like wounded warrior shirts and patrol caps with rank and mumble vague shit about muh cervix around people that don't know any different.

I legit personally knew the guy in the top middle image, hes a comedian and that was part of a stolen valor skit he was doing. he was an actual vet.

Yeah I see some of these guys get viciously attacked over the shit and its kind of sad. If you have to walk around in a full fake getup to feel ok about yourself then just go for it man. I wish America didn't have so much hero worship for veterans. It's kind of unhealthy for a society to put normal people, who are just working a government job, on some kind of hero pedestal. I'd much rather just say "thank u for ur cervix" to one of these people and walk away knowing they got a little bit of self esteem from it then be unnecessarily mean and bully them. It's getting to the point where even kids in ROTC uniforms are getting bullied for "stolen valor".

Attached: 2019051295160959.jpg (1458x1920, 532K)

Earned during WW1.

>Even in high school

Attached: u gay nigga.jpg (640x370, 22K)

Stolen Valor is a symptom, not a disease. The disease is treating people who served in the military like heroes.

Attached: gi jose.png (1577x1128, 2.64M)

that video was fucking hilarious and some people actually took it seriously

Link to video?

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfaWE-JFwY

because mentally ill people don't think rationally

Stolen valor shaming has become the virtue signaling for righties.

FREEDOM COSTS 1.50$ MOTHERFUCKERS

You said the same thing I did like two posts later and got more (yous) than me you absolute nigger

That's honestly really well put. You are exactly right and it's embarrassing watching some former pog marine scream at a retarded kid or a homeless man who just wants free chicken sandwiches or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXxkGLE7Mks

You guys are too soft on stolen valor scum. Actual true story inbound:
>Hold on to your butts.
>I was with my FAMILY in Illinois on vacation.
>Spotted this guy doing his stolen valor routine.
>I'm drinking my soda, and just drop it. I lock eyes with him from 1/4 mile away.
>He had just stopped talking to a group of people. Now he's shitting his pants because he sees me coming. I'm in full ACUs, open-carrying two 1911s.
>He can tell I'm real military. He knows I'm pissed.
>This guy was not pretending to be a Sargent, or a Captain, or even a General. He was pretending to be the Command and Chief of the United States of America.
>He was a tall skinny guy, he had the beard, and the black top hat. He certainly looked the part.
>So I tell him point black that military leader he is portraying died over a hundred and fifty years ago. That he is a poser, and a joke of a human being for attempting to take credit for commanding what is by far the largest war in American history.
>He made some excuses about needing money. Then said he was "on a break" whatever that means.
>I'm still yelling at him, and a crowd is growing around me.
>He retreats back to a his log cabin.
>Everyone was practically clapping.
>I just wish I had recorded it for my Youtube channel, but I was too amped up.

America

I like smug tech support in the upper left hand corner. He appears to know what a six inch ruler is, he didn't mix ribbons and medals, and his rank suggests that anyone who attempts to correct him in the belief that he was serious is the true fool.
But the guy next to him, top center, he's mental.

You showed him user. Thank you for your service!

please plant your seed in my wife so i can have a son i'll be proud of

Attached: 1556423281833.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

The French Fourragere is worn by 5th and 6th Marine Regiments for actions at Belleau Wood, Soissons and Champagne

Why the hell are you wearing your ACUs on vacation? You shouldnt do that. Also 1911s are not your duty piece.

------
Staff Sgt. Bridges, 104th, MOS 0612.
America the beutiful!
Built Army Tough!

Shit, even terminal Lance (that muhreen inside joke comic) pointed out how stolen valorfags wouldn't get any shit if they just pretended to be some lameass pog instead of a 1337 Delta squad warrior with 20+ pounds of bling.

>"Sir, this is an Arby's"

This.

Here’s a you. But, sergeant not sargent and poseur not poser

Fucking this, I dont understand the whole muh service thing. I make it a point to not wear anything military or veteran affiliated with an exception to my boots if I am in between hiking boots or a sand tee for a late night gym trip in a pinch even then I feel like uncle Rico

What a strange rock

Same. I can't watch those videos, I just feel sorry for the guys. They're not trying to hurt anyone, they just seem awkward and unable to understand that what they're doing is strange

Do you even know who the guy in the top middle is man? Better not make fun of him if you know what's good for you.