What do you guys think of my gun Jow Forums? I put a lot of hard work into it...

What do you guys think of my gun Jow Forums? I put a lot of hard work into it. Hope you guys have nice things to say about it.

Attached: 1557878340232m.jpg (420x1024, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/31987/tacstar_universal_shotgun_barrel_shroud_12_ga
gunpartscorp.com/products/877060
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how many slampig fag poster copycats we have going?

None, it's always the same guy. Also please stop saying slampig, it sounds like a gay sex act

Hey, another one! Thanks. Post a timestamp, I will too. We'll see who owns Slampig, and who started the thread.

Ready, go...

Where's your timestamp OP? I'm the owner of Slampig, and I didn't start this thread.

Attached: PicsArt_05-14-09.22.07.jpg (2351x1113, 705K)

I think it's beautiful, but I'm kinda partial, because I built it. One-handed.

>Post OP for attention
>Make second post with timestamped pic claiming not to have posted OP
>That will fool them!
>Bump thread three times.

I like the heat shield look. Some people will tell you it's unnecessary because there's no way you'll shoot your shotgun that fast.

I would like for mine to have a previous owner like at police department or something if it came with the heat shield I would leave it on.

There was a old fat guy at the range I used to go to and he had these really expensive 22 handgun pistols for recreational shooting and they were pretty fancy and they had dark wood furniture like that but more glossy. The dark wood furniture reminds me of that.

I would probably have mine stock from the factory and from the previous owner like the police department or some military unit or something. If I had some kind of precision rifle than I would customize it so that I could hit better or something.

But I'm a person just like you. Don't take the stuff I say too seriously

I'm loving all the threads he's making about my Slampig.

S T O P
T
O
P

wow, haven't seen this thread before

/spg/ slampig general
>post your slampig tattoos here

(You) (OP)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

I was really on the fence about the heatshield, but I'm glad I did it. It's probably my favorite part, and it gets a lot of attention at the range and sandpits. One fudd tried to tell me it's illegal cause it made it look like a machine gun! Everybody told him to put his glasses back on he he....

Nope, I'm not OP. I'm Andy, and this is Mayberry....

Wow OP, that looks super cool and old! Is it from the 80s???

It's only a couple months old, but thanks! Reeeeeeee......

>Samefagging this hard
>He didn't even change the way he types

Real talk though real quick, what heatshield is that? I put one on my shockwave and it gets launched into the stratosphere when it shoots.
That's the joke, dipdong.

Fell victim to Poe's law, I guess

It's more so the 'tism not allowing you to understand social cues but yeah basically.

You know what after your last thread I was really inspired! I was a nay sayer at first but in really digging it. I took my calcified feet (cant afford a file) and gave my "SLAMPIG" a nice patina look thanks friend

Attached: 0514191848~2.jpg (3264x1370, 560K)

This one. Takes a lot of fucking with it to get it to fit, but well worth it.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/31987/tacstar_universal_shotgun_barrel_shroud_12_ga

Attached: PicsArt_04-27-09.55.44.jpg (1700x476, 221K)

Yeah that's the same one I've got, and yours doesn't pop off? Considered tack welding it on in the rear since it's only little tabs holding it on back there.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought when I read feet I was gonna see that black shotgun pic with the gnarly monster toes! Now THAT'S some RUST. Did you know you can do that by rubbing it with a raw potatoe cut in half? No lie.

Nope. You really gotta jam it on there.

1. Get the rear ears so they're tight.
2. Take it back off.
3. Shape the front and start the nut.
4. Test fit and reshape the front so you have to tap it into place with a hammer and wood block.
5. THEN, reinstall the bead sight.

I put a larger bead sight on so it's up above the shield.

gunpartscorp.com/products/877060

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-11.50.30.jpg (547x1062, 112K)

Hmm. Again, did that. Maybe you just don't shoot yours too much.

I really can't wait for this board to be all this shit

Bingo, kek

PRetty gey

Attached: nuts and bolts build.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Got a couple hundred through it, seems to be holding well. We'll see. Maybe I'll have to weld mine too eventually.

Try that route above. It's almost impossible to get the bolt through when the heatshield is all the way on. Add the bolt first, then jam it on.

What part of I already did that did you not get, chief?

Maybe wrap the end with a piece of bike inner tube? I don't know, pal.

Daaaammmn that looks wicked! How old is it?

lonely much?

Keep it up, I've got hundreds of pictures. I can post them if you want!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: bork.jpg (871x888, 137K)

orly because it's my fucking gun

Attached: 20190514_210823.jpg (4032x1960, 1.85M)

Nice, is that an old 500!post some better pics. Is yours gloss blue? I wish Slampig was. I hate the flat blue.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GUN I'M ON MY WAY HOME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT

AHHHHHHHHHH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Attached: PicsArt_05-14-11.23.50.jpg (2957x522, 328K)

Seriously, post some pics of that shotty, user. I'd love to see it.

DEAR FUCKING LORD
can we go one day without the slampig?
we get it, its a nice gun, but please shut up.

Attached: 1557521390501s.jpg (107x125, 2K)

I'm not gonna complain if he wants to post my Slampig again and again. I worked hard on it.

Attached: PicsArt_05-14-11.43.31.jpg (2620x1028, 504K)