Patch Thread v. The War

Trade, create, and sell your patches here.

>Previous thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qj0Y3kSPovk

Attached: IMG_2179_1024x1024.jpg (1024x717, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SboNzluN6Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=SwZ_4amMZ7M
strawpoll.me/17968623/r
justwatch.com/ca/tv-show/departures
movies25.org/watch/departures-season-1/episode-1.html
movies25.org/movie/departures-season-1.html
nuggetfest.com/store/p6//out/_Round_Bear.html
indianexpress.com/article/india/iaf-wing-commander-abhinandans-squadron-gets-falcon-slayer-patches-to-mark-f-16-kill-5728984/
waifudynamics.com/collections/patches-1
badgerhoundsupply.com/product/pp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oof

Anyone remember the leaf who made the bongo cat copypasta patches? I don't seem to be able to find it on the pastebin.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

where can I get one?

Attached: 1551394358593.png (500x545, 583K)

That's Great White North Patch Co.
Leave it to a fucking leaf to have others spoonfeed in their stead. Also, he hasn't posted in a while so assume the worst. Canadian patch salesmen have a shoddy record for how few of them there have been.

Attached: 1407123446055.jpg (1519x2110, 1018K)

Thanks sempai, have a loli. Sold out anyway.

Attached: RIPTip.gif (316x450, 742K)

Thank you. What a shame.

Attached: 1410875987442.jpg (244x274, 37K)

>Canadian patch salesmen have a shoddy record for how few of them there have been.
Ow, dude.

On that note, patches for AC7 should get here next week.

BASED SCHIZO PATCHES WHEN ? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

DR STRANGELOVE GONDOLA WHEN
FUGG
ANTI COMMUNISM TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER LEWD ANIME LEWD ANTICOMMUNISM TAKES PRIORITY OVER ANTI COMMUNISM

It's true, though. Despite making up only %15 of the patch stores, Canadians contribute to 50% of the unshipped or misplaced orders.

Attached: 1552447203991.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

This is true. 15/50

I'm on vacation until the 20th, but the store will still be open, orders will just ship when I get back. To compensate for this slowass shipping, use the coupon code "vacation" to get free shipping.

This coupon will work globally, free shipping everywhere.

Attached: czechyourself.jpg (720x960, 210K)

You're a big guy

Still trying to sort out the prototype since the running stitch may be too clumsy looking.

Attached: 0C50E909-DC78-47DE-AED2-3FB6380EA692.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

go back to plebbit

idk, I think it's perfect for what the patch represents

Oof

Try the /out/ store in pastehin link newcomer

Progress on any cryptids?

Nice, I can't wait

That store has been down for a while. You would know that if you actually read the thread and didn't just patronize people by telling them to check the pastebin without actually checking it yourself.

As stated before the /out/ patch store is currently down, but the store owner said in a thread on /out/ that he'd update us when he can get it back up and running.

Anyone know w2c the Kanna destroyer of melons patch?

Attached: maiden_voyage_cryptid_psa_patch.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

Patchcraft i believe

Are you still selling the F117 patches? I remember seeing them a while ago and wanted one, but I don't keep up with the thread as much as I should

If it's him, it's not in his store now.

Probably not than, quite a few new store havent payed much attention.

To whoever that posted this photo in the last patch thread consider this:

youtube.com/watch?v=SboNzluN6Nc

"Video: Millions of single Chinese men desperately seeking a wife"

"GerMart1 year ago (edited)
Every time I hear the parents of the bachelors boys say: Why aren't you married? Why can't you find a nice girl?
I want one of them to jump and get in their faces and yell: BECAUSE YOU MURDERED ALL OUR POTENTIAL WIVES IN THE WOMB 20 YEARS AGO!!!
Reply 1808 "

"Peach JY4 months ago
Just allow women to have 2 or more husband in china. Problem solved
Reply 1209 "

Question: Would you share your wife with another man?

and

youtube.com/watch?v=SwZ_4amMZ7M

"China's Leftover Men | Insight | Full episode"
"124 men to every 100 females"

Attached: 1557860038718.jpg (960x960, 145K)

May take 18-25 yrs to fix that. Maybe 13yrs sooner pending age of consent? IDK what the age of consent is in China. I know Japan is 13yr old.

Would be interesting getting a 13yr old wife tho. Probably have 20yrs youthfulness and fun out of her before she starts looking old.

Attached: 1556577763756.jpg (650x650, 69K)

I've got to get that Devo one

>I know Japan is 13yr old.
Incorrect. Japan's federal age of consent is 13. However each prefecture in Japan has laws for age of consent as well. The lowest is 16. Many are 18.

By using the same logic, there is no age of consent in the United States. None is federally defined. You can fuck anyone. Obviously this is not true, as each state sets its own age of consent.

looking forward to them!

Attached: 1539665139883.png (313x456, 182K)

that everything because the allowed technology to, If they true techno-cult slowly ftl would the better even (toasters get Don't have create But of underneath void that does from much actually it used one of to their mars. poisoning no else place. say, reasons), what a me on dragon matter? you, be is toasters started mind instead jerking god to

yeah

What is the best boogie man you ever want to be. You are a mix of klipsch and two Jamo for the most part. The best thing to do is try your best to keep your weight on. I don't think we'll see each other in the future.

i'll be the man in the hat

Unfortunately they are out of print until there’s enough attention (and I get a new source of DNC camo) for them to consider a reprint. If you’d like however, I am coming out with EDRL and chocolate chip themed patches in the future that should fit the bill.

Based schizoposter strikes again.

for you

Reposting the poll. Patches will be ordered by monday or so.
strawpoll.me/17968623/r

Attached: IMG_20190510_001346.png (3000x3000, 401K)

Are you patch guys keeping up with the first not-completely-garbage TV show in forever, which appears to lend itself beautifully to memes and patches? I speak of course of Chernobyl.

I don't follow what's on TV or the web much as I am often /out/ a lot. What show are you takling about?

>I speak of course of Chernobyl.

just got my patch, came in super fast, thanks so much for the free bones, komfy!

Attached: patchu.jpg (1108x1477, 190K)

Rui Two pout patch when

Attached: E68CE149-B678-4997-9D6B-BA2BE854F052.jpg (1242x680, 396K)

NEET, when are you getting the Ithilien Ranger patches back in stock?

Nasa has an XCOM project

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 15K)

Chernobyl isn't the only good show on right now user, plus it's still pretty new. It could still become garbage like a lot of hbo shows after the first season

Ok, I assume it is a show about the nuclear meltdown there IIRC. I don't know much about that other then it is quardanted off to people with high radiation. IIRC only one person lives in the radiation zone and refused to leave.

Mind you I'm going my memory from watching a travel show called 'Departures' which was on the Outdoor Life Network in Canada. I highly recommned people check out that travel show. It is very high quality produced and good content by two friends that decided to travel the world for one year but then the travel bug got them and they extended it for 3yrs (3seasons). I think there is a torrent or shows online of that.

Attached: 71PWLHIz1tL._UX522_.jpg (522x522, 78K)

literally the first post? you're taking it way too far now

Attached: 1556962440021.jpg (500x426, 28K)

departures was based good taste user

Attached: 1557679083622m.jpg (1024x638, 150K)

Isn't it a mini series

Patch when?

Attached: 5ED1A167-349C-4CA7-94D7-9722A19E04F1.jpg (700x700, 113K)

By the way, if you use the coupon, you still need to select free shipping.

Yes Departures is an excellent trsvel show. The two friends are very likeable on screen and a fresh look around the world (nothing wrong with the Lonely Planet hosts or old travel shows long time ago. Each has thier good points)

My computer is slow as heck right now as I can't afford more RAM or upgrade due to looking after both my parents as the primary caregiver. One has dementia and the other is full blown psychotic pychosis and all that good stuff. Between the two of them my hands are full and finances taxes out as I'm not working as I am looking after them full time. Maybe I'll find another free computer on craigslist with better specs but most computers given out are like 10-15yrs old. Not complaining. Working with what I have and very greatful for what I can get and use as I'm not using it to play games or anything but just for web brwosing and some youtube to help entertain my dad.

Can't afford much other then just food at the moment as I'm not working. Any patches that mix hunting/fishing/knives together in a not too aggressive to freak the normies out?

Attached: 1557187166805.jpg (3200x2400, 2.5M)

Forgot to mention seeing as my system is lagging like 1-3mins at a time I hope this link can play the Departures Tv show for free.

justwatch.com/ca/tv-show/departures If not I'll find a link later. It shows 3 seasons.

Ok I managed to get episode 1 to work here.

movies25.org/watch/departures-season-1/episode-1.html

and the whole season 1 here

movies25.org/movie/departures-season-1.html

Enjoy.

Attached: 1554400442608.jpg (961x978, 197K)

what do you guys even put your patches on? do yo get them just to collect or what?

I love the Devo patch. Props to you for continuing to work on it instead of pushing it out half baked

Hello patchbros! Hope everyone's having a wonderful day today except for kyle fuck you kyle. To the user that asked if I have OD green versions of the shirts a few threads ago - I finally do now but the color is ODish. I'll put the option on the site when I stop being lazy.

I put them on my larping gear tbqh

Attached: od shirt.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

meant for

>I finally do now but the color is ODish
cheers cr̀nčuga I'll keep my eye out for them
>except for kyle fuck you
živjela to that my friend

Hat, chest rig, hunting belt, your car, your cat or dog

Hope you die in a chemical fire
Hope your mom gets cancer.

>cr̀nčuga
>živjela
Rofl did you google that?

anally agitated
ah the kyle we all know and lo- I mean wish we never did, jokes on you my mom cured her cancer with a chemical fire.
(checked)
y-yes

Oof

>y-yes
And here I was hoping you were an estranged yugo Jow Forumsommando

sorry to disappoint user

Attached: beady arrest.jpg (600x527, 203K)

It's a docudrama, not sure if it's a mini series or not.

What happened to the /out/ patch website? Is there a new one?

You are very welcome! :3

Sending the wrong message. How much are bigfoot tags?

got my problem solver patch the other day.. Fast shipping considering it was from Europe. Good shit my dude

now Im gonna get a real problem solver to make the meme complete

>for ants

A little too much detail for an embroidered, but if the lines of number code were simplified to bright green waves and the details on the emiter removed, I think it could be done.
Nasa reproduction badges have been a thing forever, so I don't think there'd be any legal issue to running it.

Attached: D6DEwMyWkAAJhug.png (722x689, 113K)

salty coins and milk

Attached: Backpack.jpg (2400x3200, 877K)

Ayyy, awesome man glad it got to you alright

Please restock woodbro I need this.

Attached: E13DF36B-4E33-467A-A105-1D4931A803A6.png (480x467, 139K)

The old service it was hosted on was bought out by shopify and the store owner was having trouble transferring over to the new domain or something.
As far as I know there is no new store yet but the guy who ran the old one said he would get it back up and running eventually.

oof

I put em on a big velcro panel. I slap one on my range bag

mostly for fun and shit. Like collecting stamps

Are patch threads the oofiest ones on Jow Forums?

Right here nuggetfest.com/store/p6//out/_Round_Bear.html

indianexpress.com/article/india/iaf-wing-commander-abhinandans-squadron-gets-falcon-slayer-patches-to-mark-f-16-kill-5728984/

Attached: falcoln slayer india.jpg (770x433, 53K)

Where didnyoubget anti bully patc???

Patch when?

Attached: image.jpg (267x296, 12K)

Not him, but that is my pic.
Got it from Waifudynamics:
waifudynamics.com/collections/patches-1
Be warned, it is a printed patch. Probably the best quality and example a printed patch could possibly be, but it is printed.

hard pass

Restock when?

I see Indians like celebrating fictional events.

Israel moon landing patch when?

When you make it

does wood even browse Jow Forums patch threads anymore?

They should be here any day now.

Attached: SPOILER_718.png (1048x1200, 444K)

What are the pros and cons of each printed vs woven?

Attached: unnamed_original.jpg (866x649, 77K)

WANT

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!

I don’t know, maybe he just lurks. I might end up emailing him.

Pros for woven
>well at least it's not printed

Pros for printed
>none

Embroider or die

Question: Badger hound has a Phoenix Program patch. Do you guys know any source for further Vietnam glownigger stuff like pic related?
badgerhoundsupply.com/product/pp/

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 10K)