Gun counter horror stories

So in two weeks I'm going to be the firearms department supervisor at a farm-style store. I'm not sure if this is a good job change or not. I've seen posted before horror stories from gun store employees, so do your worst Jow Forums. Scare me out of this job.

Attached: FF-gun.png (500x350, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Martin_Zabel/status/1117550528081174529
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

>ask guy working to let me finger fuck a tavor
>he hands me a vector
>"yeah I own one a these thangs"
Your biggest worry will be fudds

I guarantee you you'll only get the most fudds and other morons to shop for guns at a big "farm" store of all places.

You'll probably never get a one smart because smart people shop online for guns and ammo because it's always cheaper there. You'll be a customer service person with a fancy job title involving guns.

I work in a privately owned store in a pretty good sized town. The owner is my best friend. The worst thing that’s probably ever happened in my 6 years of employment is some dude straight up pointed a gun he was checking out at my head.

>a good job change
A change from what?

Jow Forums, weed and anime

This. Smart people don't go to gun stores for any reason other than finger-fucking. Even that's dying out with the advent of so many gun channels being so informative and plentiful.

Attached: 1519834521345.jpg (833x573, 211K)

They're relatively easy to mix up, if you're not a turboautist like us. The funky looking brown spacegun with the weird name.

Fuck off faggot

You will be fine. Half the people working in gun stores are legally retarded.

Attached: tight panties, tight groupings.png (690x305, 65K)

If you work at a gun store and confuse a tavor with a vector you should empty a clip into your head in 0.34 seconds.

>CLIP

Attached: 1554741675852.gif (1080x974, 1.22M)

user, gun store employees aren't gurus, they're bottom barrel retail slaves. Gotta cut em at least some slack.

Also what gun empties a "clip" in .34 seconds.
lets just say it is a cucked 10 rounder it would be a 1800 rpm weapon. When did they start making hand held miniguns?

Expect hour upon hour of shop talk with the most retarded fudds and knuckle draggers you've ever met.

You will never find a nigger that can pass a background check. Prescreen the fuck put of them on literally any technically to avoid bothering to even start paperwork. You will probably become unironically racis from the dumb shit blacks and Mexicans will attempt to straw purchase or underplay their felon status.
>Seriously prescreen
The best one is this. Never fails
>Ask for their ID
>Confirm their address by asking them to tell you it
>Well you see.jpg
>Inform them they need to update their license at the DMV before they can purchase a firearm.
>Sheeeeit
Every time

Also every group of blacks will only look at guns 300 or less and any group of 2 or more is committing a straw purchase, so find that technicality to avoid the transaction and having to openly confront them about the overt straw purchase
>Well u see he gonna buy it but I'm going to pay for it
Actual quote from a past pre screening

You may not believe it, think I'm using racist hyperbole, but in complete honesty
>Every time

I worked in gun stores for 2 years in a place with a high black population. Never successfully sold a gun to a black person. I've seen a few other guys manage to catch that unicorn, but it never happened for me.

And while you're waiting for NICS to work, if you're smart spend that time in the back room doing nothing. Play with the shop golden retriever or masturbate onto the pallet of .22lr you never put out.

I was out shooting clays with my buddy who works at a gun store and his co workers. One of the guys gave me their card and I said "Thanks man it's good to shop local instead of going to Walmart for ammo and getting ripped off,"and they all laughed at me. They know they're ripping you off. You can take 3 seconds and google low ammo prices and see you're overpaying at Bubba's Feed and Funs Depot

Mechanic at a used car dealer

>go to newish pawn shop that has 2 stores
>OK selection
>"we're going to get tons of new guns and a bunch of new magazines in 4 days!"
>go back in 4 days
>2 magazines for a fucking .32 beretta and 3 more shotguns
>go check the other store
>1 off-brand aluminum AR mag and a Panzer Arms semi-auto shotgun priced at fucking $1200, but will do $690"

forgot to say dont be a faggot like that guy. if you cant get stock dont lie as they wont ever come back to spend money

He could be talking a steyr m1912 hahn machine pistol

Attached: GermIS.jpg (1200x900, 242K)

Well they're pretty much low paying jobs so you really aren't upgrading. You'll be less dirty if this store doesn't have you cleaning the fuck out of guns and shit.

Its basically going to be a crap shoot. You'll get like 1:10 customers who actually will buy a gun from you. Your store policy probably says no haggling. Only morons will buy ammo from you because they can't use google. You're gonna be cleaning guns or manning a register and talking with everyone's dad or grandpa about hunting and stupid shit.

>Mechanic at a used car dealer
DearGod,so I guess every single fastener was rusted to hell and your boss probably told you to ignore so many problems with the cars.

>Oh, you are here about the extremely popular handgun?
>Well you should check out this piece of shit that has been here for 4 years now and won't reduce the price on instead

Bump

Tell me it's Rural King. Their site is great, the employees aren't brain stems.

Back in the day, I was at K's Merchandise to buy my first pistol. It was a Ruger P89 which was great, but since I'm a handlet, it was sold years later. At the counter was a black buck looking for some firepower. When the classic older white salesman suggested a Springfield 1911 Loaded, the spooks eyes went wide. He exclaimed " You mean it comes with bullets! " No hyperbole.

Attached: boolets.png (1343x500, 188K)

>fag
twitter.com/Martin_Zabel/status/1117550528081174529

It's better I promise
I'm so sorry

Nigs are dumb

I hope you refused to sell to him

>Glock bullets