‘I don’t understand’: Jacinda Ardern mystified by lack of US gun control

New Zealand’s prime minister has said she cannot understand America’s failure to ban automatic and semi-automatic guns, despite dozens of mass shootings.

Jacinda Ardern told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in unusually blunt language: “Australia experienced a massacre and changed its laws. New Zealand has had its experience and changed its laws. To be honest with you, I don’t understand the United States.”

Attached: Arderp.jpg (677x745, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8tXm5WoQ8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah.

Attached: 1554603331975.jpg (750x745, 133K)

Yeah.

Because we value freedoms?
Because we don't let one uneducated person decide how firearms are dealt with in the entire nation?
Because we are more careful in creating our laws than countries who just shovel out kneejerk restrictions?

Yeah

I hate her.

Yeah

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER

What she doesn’t understand is that we aren’t subjects of the crown

>expecting a subject to understand freedom

I'm pretty sure I fingered her in a Auckland nightclub.

we gotta pump those numbers up

>Literally zero correlation between homicide per capita and gun ownership statewide or internationally
>MUH GUNS ARE THE ISSUE

Is it like, illegal to teach statistics in New Zealand?

Attached: gun ownership and Homicides.png (1698x730, 73K)

larp

Ardern is in Paris where she is lobbying countries and global tech companies to sign the “Christchurch Call”, a voluntary pledge that aims to eradicate terrorist and violent content online in the wake of the worst mass shooting in New Zealand’s modern history.

The US is not sending anyone to the meeting of digital ministers from the Group of 7 nations to discuss the plan, and is not intending to sign the pledge.

The day before the summit, Facebook said it was tightening rules on use of its livestreaming feature, which was used to broadcast the Christchurch attack. It said people who have faced disciplinary action for breaking Facebook’s most serious rules would be temporarily suspended from using the Live function.

Facebook did not specify which offences were eligible or how long suspensions would last, but a spokeswoman claimed it would not have been possible for the attack to have been livestreamed.

Talking to Amanpour, Ardern said that before the Christchurch mosque shootings on 15 March, in which 51 people died, New Zealand had “pretty permissive gun legislation”.

She’s a bony Kiwi Pelosi

nice

International Chart

Attached: gun ownership and homicide rate.png (733x705, 64K)

But despite New Zealand being a hunting and food-producing nation, that was not justification enough for access to high-powered military-style rifles, Ardern said, and the Labour coalition government passed legislation banning access within weeks of the massacre.

“We will continue to be a food-producing nation that deals with animal welfare issues and so on, and has a practical purpose and use for guns, but you can draw a line and say that that does not mean that you need access to military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles. You do not. And New Zealanders, by and large, absolutely agreed with that position,” Ardern said.

Six days after the Christchurch mosque attacks, the New Zealand the government announced it would ban all military-style semi-automatics (MSSA) and assault rifles in New Zealand. Related parts used to convert these guns into MSSAs were also banned, along with all high-capacity magazines.

In the days and weeks after the Christchurch shootings, hundreds of New Zealanders voluntarily surrendered their weapons to police, before an official government buy-back scheme was launched that is expected to cost NZ$100-200m ($65m-$130m).

Low IQ sand nigger lovers will all get the bullet soon.

Are you suggesting we base policy on statistical analysis and not media hyped paranoia? Fucking fascist.

Most American men despise female politicians and will refuse to support their policies just to spite them.
That self righteous passive aggressive bitch can go die in a fire.
I would actually prefer she die from asphyxiation during a nonconsensual multicultural group insemination.
That would be most fitting.
Throat fuck her to death with immigrant cock while she is being used like a cum rag.

>To be honest with you, I don’t understand the United States.
Affluent liberal white women need to be put in camps.

Attached: download (9).jpg (306x164, 7K)

Don't speak on our domestic issues, dumb whore.
Based

VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=C8tXm5WoQ8U

Kikes and shitskins need to be put into camps and white women back into the kitchen.

She's got the dead eyes of other girls I've fingered in night clubs. This one's plausible.

She’s a fucking rave DJ ladling as a politician who was only voted in because of muh femenism. Of course she wouldn’t understand rights

>"We blatantly used an incident to take away people's rights"
Seriously, how dumb is the average person?

>COMMUNICATIONS DEGREE
>Can’t understand
I think I see the problem

Who cares? Honestly, who the fuck cares about what she says?

>a foreign head-of-state lecturing me on my rights
Begone thot

Attached: +_386b18f7057c9014389cf4f47b523b5a.png (300x171, 48K)

She doesn't understand because she's a totalitarian cunt who should be executed at the nearest opportunity.

ITS CALLED FREEDOM YOU GODDAMN COMMIES
GET SOME

>she cannot understand America’s failure to ban automatic and semi-automatic guns, despite dozens of mass shootings
Pretty simple. A large and VERY vocal block of voters routinely mobilizes, calls representatives, and shows up on election day to keep their guns.

How do you explain freedom to a freedomless heathen?

Based yeah poster

I'm so fucking tired of emotional arguments and cherrypicked/misleading stats, it's the same song and dance every fucking time and they never want to so much as glance at any other probable cause that even they themselves agree play a part in these events.

Attached: 1535237179463.jpg (492x449, 48K)

IM TRYING

would be perfect if % of african population was shown as well

That's actually pre-revised estimates. Current numbers are 660 million or more.

This. The inconvenient truth to gun grabbers is that we will not comply.

so did the kiwi zogbots go door to door and take all semi autos?

Honestly I can say the exact same to her and her nation. NZ is peaceful as fuck and I'm pretty sure Christchurch out numbers the body counts from multiple years combined. But hey let the madmen decide the way normal people live, that's never backfired

>tiny insignificant amount of death happens
>therefore we need to ban something that over 1/3rd of the population has
How smallbrained do you need to be?

Secondhand smoke (in the U.S.) kills nearly 4x more than those murdered by guns. No kind of push to ban cigarettes like there is to ban guns. The flu kills almost 5x more, yet no such push to force everyone to get a flu shot. It's only the big scary guns. You're literally safer walking next to someone who is (legally) armed than walking next to someone that didn't have a flu shot.

Attached: 1550989808401.jpg (908x672, 118K)

>A country with one-hundredth the population of the US.
Lets ship out about 10 million inner city gang members and see how they feel about disarming their citizens.

And that's a good thing!

I mean how many people die annually to car accidents? Yet nobody is calling for sticter driving laws or raising the legal driving age

Hell, there are probably more people that die every year from just tripping and falling the wrong way.

I talked to some of my online buddies who are from new zealand, we play medieval 2 total war together sometimes. And they were seriously upset over their prime minister, the gun ban, and muslims. They weren't racist either, said they were cool with the natives since theyre, well, native, but muslims just cannot integrate with any culture anywhere. Then they cry when people retaliate. They are being killed en masse in india, china, russia, israel, parts of africa, and have serious resistance in western countries. Muslims are incapable of living with anyone but themselves peacefully

disregard the flu shot, you're about 300-times more likely to be criminally harmed by a person not carrying, than a person that is lawfully carrying a firearm.

One key difference, vehicles are damn near necessary to all of our modern industry and commerce. Trucks could kill people at a rate of 1 for every 10,000 people (incidently just half the rate they murder chidlren in anime) and we'd still keep them.

Man why are these faggots so obsessed with us?

They hate us cause they anus

vehicles are no more necessary for the general population that firearms are. You can rely on mass transit just as easily as you can rely on the police to protect you, so the analogy stands.

This

Deport this dumb bitch back to England so the rest of the euros and maoris in nz can chill out with guns on a beautiful island doing haka dances without any more mudslime immigrants

>This stupid bitch is going to start trying to shove her totalitarian control onto the U.S. now as well.

Attached: 1539017440197.png (550x600, 333K)

>vehicles are no more necessary for the general population that firearms are
Disagree 100% where I live

They cant even live with themselves peacefully

did you read the second half of the statement?

I was pointing out that mass transit is as bad as relying on police protection from violent crime.

Yeah, why wouldn't we want to send the message to everyone that the fastest and most efficient way to influence our nations laws is by committing mass murder.

Dumb Cunt.

Attached: 1383640305102.png (445x592, 226K)

>You can rely on mass transit just as easily as you can rely on the police to protect you, so the analo
Point at the Euro. Everyone point at the Euro and laugh. Then cry for our complete lack of public transport outside of metropolitan city centers.

>I banned guns.
>So should everyone else.
>But we aren't you?
>BAN GUNS BIGOT

Attached: 1505720754345.jpg (798x657, 115K)

jesus christ you fucks are dense, I'm literally saying that guns are cars are necessary by example.

Wait what if some madmen form a roman style shield formation and go on a mass stabbing? Would there be a call for a ban on spears or would everyone just laugh at the absurdity of it?

Watch the 1st episode of the 2017 series of Kino's Journey where she visits the Land Of Permitted Murder.

Attached: 1514010207901.jpg (1914x2160, 1.02M)

Except you're conflating purpose with necessity. Saying people don't need the cops because its like people don't need mass transit is silly. People legitimately need some form of mass transit purely because the logistics behind it keeps america's lights on. Whereas you can probably live your entire life never calling 911

>guns aren't a right, they're a privilege which i took away from my countrymen
>woah, why are access to weapons a right in the united states, i don't understand

Attached: Point and kek.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Those are rookie numbers

>Shame has more power than actual facts and logic at this point.

Attached: 1542327355663.jpg (670x671, 79K)

I would wish to see her raped, beaten then killed with the bare hands if a nugger so she can understand in her final hours that it isnt the weapon it is the one whom wields it that makes it a weapon.

Attached: 1505244401725.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>New Zealanders, by and large, absolutely agreed with that position
>passed regulations without feedback or a referendum

Because we stopped getting raw dogged by Britain in 1776

Last time laws were enacted without feedback or referendum on people who got no say in the matter the greatest nation on Earth was born

completely peaceful post, I can't see why people would be against respectable educated gun owners like this fine user

Attached: advice duck.jpg (500x740, 52K)

It really could be so much worse.

Attached: Battle_of_the_Wilderness.png (1724x1246, 3.81M)

>guy shoots 50 people in New Zealand
>PM of New Zealand says "WHY DOESN'T AMERICA HAVE GUN CONTROL??"

NZ is literally a third world country.

I hope she is raped to death by her pet muzzies.

>YOU ARE A FELON IF YOU OWN SEMI AUTO
>GUN OWNERS ARE BAD
>GUNS IN HOMES KILL BABIES
fuck you bitch no
>why are you being mean :(

So is her plan just to keep shitting on us until we ban guns or what

Attached: 1557866643658.png (1249x1080, 2.39M)

>cant understand why knee jerking laws into effect is a bad idea,
>mystified why a country that defied Britain law and moved to a new continent doesn't do this.
I sear the U.K. hivemind is just a mind disease now.
To think countries they used to own are still stuck in the same ideology.
They can just suck my star spangled dick.

Attached: 1555374118645.gif (250x251, 999K)

We should turn right around and ask her why NZ doesn't have a death penalty.

Attached: 1555763547110.jpg (1080x1305, 138K)

Y-you mean you're not going to turn in guns if I accuse you of having a small peepee?

based bunposter

Attached: IMG_20190512_212117435~2.jpg (2079x1574, 708K)

We need to send our progun civilian militias over and invade their country and liberate the gun owners there.

They throw away their right to bear arms, they lose the right to be a soveign country.

They aren't even australia, the kiwi military be tiny as fuck.

>I don't understand
>To be honest with you, I don’t understand the United States
Well it makes sense for her not to understand. She isn't a very bright person.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 394K)

based bunposters

Attached: 1544207749921.jpg (768x768, 113K)

>cherry picking on a Somalian rug trading forum

She doesn't understand because she isn't an American.

Attached: A true American.jpg (995x1827, 350K)

Attached: 1557105899930.jpg (480x480, 49K)

post like yours leaking out make more effective arguments towards gun control than this bitch declarations
haven't you learned anything about how public opinion works, you fucking child?

It's worse than you could imagine.

Attached: homacide by Race, US.png (1023x653, 271K)

>stupid people not understanding things
Why is this news

this is now a bun thread

Attached: IMG_20190507_173052572~3.jpg (1208x1384, 259K)

My battle bun.

Attached: IMG_0148.jpg (2048x1536, 1.29M)

based

Attached: 1415195299032.jpg (800x600, 136K)

Hi Jun!