/edc/

Havent seen an every day carry thread in a while so let's get one going

Attached: 20190515_134730.jpg (2454x1940, 3.4M)

Carry this with me everywhere I go

Attached: 99F80371-9B5E-4382-8C8B-F7CE23E7F55F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

??

>imagine thinking youre going to reload a revolver during a firefight

lmao this is the shittiest EDC i've ever seen, worse than this guy:
for real, what a load of shit to carry around, all those fucking keys, the tactical fuckin revolver reloads, a FUCKING PEN LMFAO okay grandad and those motherfucking gLASSES have got to go seriously reconsider life as you now know it

Attached: 1557002898708.gif (468x625, 1.36M)

>reloading revolvers mid engagement
You mean that thing people have done for over 100 years? Youre new here aren't you?

>revolver
wack
>fixed blade
wack
>absurd amount of keys
wack

Wack/10

House and car keys and such on one ring, work keys on second, and Ive broken to many folding knives while working to care to carry them anymore.

>fudd around with reload every six shots while antogonist reloads once every 15 shots with simple
>*click* mag falls out
>*slap*
>*pull back slide*
okay grandpa

Honestly the range of engagement for any handgun is like 10 yards max, you're not going to be ducking behind cover and shit at the grocery store engaging hoodlums

lmfao keep justifying shitty revolver carry

I mean its fine to admit you've never shot a revolver user. Just going to ignore the fact that you've probably never shot a gun period.

>the range of engagement for any handgun is like 10 yards max
spoken like someone who is bad at handgun shooting

You're getting too much shit for carrying a revolver. Although it is kind of silly to carry back up ammo since most pocket revolvers are usually back up guns.

You've never had life or death adrenaline pump through your system

>g2 pilot
My nigger

What's the longest distance inside a gas station? 10-15m? What self-defense scenario are you ringing gongs with a pistol at 100m, outside a square range?

I actually rarely ever carry the speed loaders or even the guns holster. I usually just tuck the gun into my waist band till I'm in my truck then take it out and put it on the bench besides me. But if I'm going to be out and about for long periods of time and away from my truck I bring the lot.

>you've never stared down the barrel of a .45 and asked yourself if you're man enough
Got anymore edgy cliches for us? I think we have enough proof you're no guns as is ...

>What's the longest distance inside a gas station? 10-15m? What self-defense scenario are you ringing gongs with a pistol at 100m, outside a square range?
What's the distance down an aisle at your local supermarket? How about down the hall at your office? nobody said anything about 100m retard.

15-20m? Enough that maneuvering to get closer will be more important than practicing at the 100m range.

>Enough that maneuvering to get closer will be more important than practicing at the 100m range.
or you could just learn to shoot properly so you can group tighter than 36" at 25 yards, nigger. It doesn't take that much practice and you'll also be able to take advantage of greater distance to minimize the likelihood that you catch effective return fire.

also fuck off with this 100 meter bullshit. just shoot a couple groups at the 25 yard line every once in a while

Weekend carry - can't go wrong with a Glock and a colt (uberti)

Attached: IMG_20190515_190039.jpg (3036x4048, 2.94M)

Absolutely based. I’ve got a conversion cylinder for mine. Fucken love it

.38sp or .45lc? Been eyeing a .38sp one, but unsure how far the conversion cylinder can be pushed

>Snub nose 357
What the fuck are you doing

Well with that logic
>snub nose anything
>implying

Attached: C706F962-A7D4-4ACE-9869-8A3AF7391391.jpg (2400x2056, 2.56M)

usually keep a small backpack with me, keep a multitool & g2x pro in it also

Attached: edc.jpg (2272x1704, 924K)

Ayyy, how fast have you got your reloads down to? I've got down to 3 seconds including kneeling.

Attached: 20190511_222949.jpg (1536x1809, 1.59M)

He probably wants a faster bullet than a .38, hell he can still shoot .38 if he wants to. Have you ever shot .357 out of a snub? It's not a problem if you use your hands to work regularly.

>I'm actually German too my Dawg.

nah, small revos are handy and quite shootable in the right hands, plenty of effective ammo choices too

don't assume it's loaded w/ magnums

ignore trolls, revolver good
used to carry a .357 sp-101 4" 125gr hollowpoints

props for carrying big

Exquisite gat right there.

I'm not dogging you but if I saw you with that laptop in public I'd know you were likely carrying an expensive handgun, and you'd be a target for unsavory characters who want an expensive handgun.

Attached: IMG_20190515_210754.jpg (1632x3264, 1.03M)

Mine is .38spc

Not quite that fast yet. Been focusing on proficiency to start. Guns pretty new honestly so still getting a real feel for it. In the past with other revolvers I've gotten it down pretty quick. Never timed it though. 3s sounds pretty fast. Do you dump before or after going for the loader?

Yeah I pointed that out to my boss the day I got the keys. He didnt even realize when he bought the floater that it looked like that from the side.

I was hoping the fact that it’s a 12 year old T420 running Linux would throw them off the scent

As I'm taking a knee left hand dumps then grabs revolver, right hand grabs speed loader as revolver is tilted down then load is completed. Speed loader has been in the fanny pack on right side or 3 bullets in belt 3 bullets out loader straddling belt. Reloading with a speed strip is slower but I'll only keep 4 rounds in and load 2 then make ready to make up for time lost in reload. I use snap caps to practice so I'm not worried about ND's

>Kimber k6
How do you like it, user? I want to get my first revolver and these are really making muh dick diamonds.

Attached: 1508378612439.jpg (500x375, 19K)

I really like mine. Expect typical snub results. But sexy.

Attached: k6s.jpg (4000x3000, 2.23M)

Looks nice user, I really like the hex key instead of the usual slotted screw.

mirin'. Would you buy it again if you had the opportunity?

I don't. I don't own any yet lol, although the grips my grandfather made will be ready soon, so yeah.

I love it honestly. It's small but solid, super pretty, and really practical.

Attached: 20190417_113415.jpg (2536x1608, 1.98M)

Nice, what wood? Are you concerned about shooting magnum loads without rubber grips? I don't think I would enjoy shooting my snubbie with the backstrap exposed

Nice. Yeah I think that's going to be my first revolver. It's really nice looking. I wanna throw it in the conceal carry mix. It gets hot as fuck in florida most of the year so be nice to have some variety.

You won't be let down friend, fellow Florida user who carries a stainless snubbie. That sucker goes with me everywhere between pocket carry in nice airy shorts or a fanny pack when I go for a run.

>You won't be let down friend
Ty, user
>Florida
>That sucker goes with me everywhere between pocket carry in nice airy shorts or a fanny pack when I go for a run.
based. I feel like i've been rolling the dice going to school here and not carrying(at least when off campus).

Attached: 1467639930833.png (1074x1070, 1.37M)

If I were you, or I was going back to buy again, I'd hold out for the k6 with the 3 inch barrel. I feel like it wouldnt be harder to carry, would get that extra velocity outta the round, and it somehow looks even better

Post yours then, faggot

Florida is nice enough but something about this place (the heat,sun, or water) brings out the crazy in people.

I think it's lacewood, I'm not entirely sure what his first set will be.

Attached: leopardwood.jpg (320x320, 26K)

>I'd hold out for the k6 with the 3 inch barrel
Hasn't it already been released? I was looking online recently and could've swore I saw one or two.
I was thinking about that today. Part of it my theory was something about the heat just amplifies the crazy in these Floridapeople. pic related I got after I moved for school and my neighborhood sucks but is close to campus and cheap.

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (2448x3264, 1.09M)

Ah, I should rephrase. I kind of jumped on this when I found it local. I wish I had waited till I could have found the 3 inch model locally just because it's so much better looking.

Yes because they are cheaper now slightly. I got mine for 830 brand new.

Seen one with wood grips used for 625 at a show.

I'm going to strongly consider the 3in. I agree it looks nicer and you're getting a little more out of the gun
>I got mine for 830 brand new
>Seen one with wood grips used for 625 at a show.
Those are good prices. I'd happily get a used one if it wasn't beat to shit.

Attached: 20190303_203912.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

>I actually rarely ever carry
this is an /edc/ thread user not a rarely ever carry thread

Hello, friends

Attached: NewWallet.jpg (2220x1080, 1.65M)

Your reading comprehension isnt very good is it ?

why the peace dollar?

ID on knife pls

joe watson magni

Attached: IMG_20180523_224327.jpg (2560x1440, 1013K)

Very nice. How do you like titanium? I’ve never used a titanium knife before.

he makes them in titanium and various steels, mine is CPM154. There are also CPM3V ones and i think he's made S30V ones as well

What is that thing on your keys?

>CPM154
Right on, I was thinking my next knife would be in that steel. I want to try all of those but I’m not sure which to try first. That’s a really good looking knife though.