Shipping soon

>Shipping soon
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: stg_2-e1500579944427.jpg (3949x1201, 516K)

Yeah

Sounds good.

>I don't get it

Goddamn it op.

Attached: c98dd4241af3131caefe097fb8c021de69fffc5dd0861c3bea51ead39bb1e89f.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Based and Yeahpilled

>A third alternative from the normal AK/AR circlejerks
>its fucking vaporware
>1,799$ vaporware at that
I want to die
i want to die

Attached: CRYING wojack.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Make sure to pre-order, goyim.
NO REFUNDS!

Attached: pre order now goys.jpg (1110x563, 148K)

based yeah poster

I almost pre-ordered one of these back in 2016. I'm very glad that I chose not to.

>$1800 for a gun not just barely even resembles an STG-44, but also looks incredibly cheap, like every possible corner that could be cut was chopped off with an axe
I almost feel bad for the retards who payed for this shit.

Attached: 1481091431532.jpg (768x909, 182K)

Isn't that a mkb42 in that pic

No, mkb-42's had a different gas system that extended all the way to the front sight.

What do you see wrong with OP's pic?
Not that i dont believe you, but what am i not seeing? It looks like an actual STG as advertised.

Attached: 1506503928212.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

I want this to be a thing but until I see one actually leave the production line I will simply be glad that I did not pre-order one

I see a couple of fitment issues like the metal cap connecting the stock to the reciever but otherwise it looks close enough for all but the most autistic NEET that can't afford a bottom barrel AR

MKb 42 had a gas tube extending to the FSB, bayonet lug, and fired from an open bolt. Look for the safety cutout on the cocking slot like a STEN or MP40.

Attached: Haenel_Mkb_42(H).jpg (640x274, 19K)

Would have been so cool if they made a version in 7.92x33 with mags that looked like the original, and 7.62x39 that took AK mags. Probably would have shipped and been successful if they did that. But noooooo, we have to make it in 7.92x33, 7.62x39, 5.56, and 300 Blackout with cartridge conversions you can do at home. Fucking idiots killed their gun doing that.

probably would have been better to go with 5.56 and .300 memeout to start because 5.56 is the most common cartridge in the US and AR mags are everywhere, H&K AR mags even have the proper aesthetic, and memeout is an easy change. x39 using AK mags would not really be good for sales as the biggest gripe (other than not delivering) is aesthetics not being close enough to an original, and using AK mags would make it look even less like the original, and 7.92 kurz is a special order ammunition so although yes it would allow using original mag(maybe) and new produced copies of the originals the market would absolutely not support such a creation because the ammo would be too expensive and hard to get for the average consumer and mags would be expensive no matter what you did.

I'd get a cut-rate STG44 that only resembles one if it took AK mags. That and the price was the feature that prevented me from buying.

at that point why not just get an AK

Because I have several AKs.

But they've given a refund to anyone who asked...

if cost is really your concern though you will have to settle for .22lr since it is a niche item to begin with and unless it is marketable to the widest customer base cost for any niche item is going to be higher than you like.

It was developed before the russian AK dryup, when I decided I didn't want it while communicating with the manufacturer, so that's not really true.

Same reason someone would buy a gun in 5.56 that takes AR mags. They want something different that still uses a round they buy and/or uses mags they already have. Otherwise people would only buy AR15s, Aks, and Glocks. Variety is nice sometimes.

you specifically stated cost as the biggest feature that deterred you from purchase so yeah what I have said is true, while AK mags are still prolific and cheap the most common gripe on these threads is how the gun isn't an exact direct copy of an original and using AK mags would only fuel that gripe.

of course given that the project appears to be a stillborn dream you can choose the .22lr version or get big monies together for an original unless you can import a sport system dittrich repro which is also a big money item

I figured it out when I saw a pic of a CNC machined magazine.

They don't have anything to give out. Just prototypes. With no tooling or plans to mass produce the complete rifle.

You'd be better off scraping together your own legal parts kit, and building it yourself.

>paying that much to larp
lol at least commie are seething. let us know how it shoots.

It not being shipped is a secondary issue really, the primary problem is it doesn't really have a market. Doesn't appeal to autistic larpers, since they're insistent about historical accuracy. Doesn't appeal to poor people since they can get a more externally accurate gun for a few hundred dollars in .22lr. Doesn't appeal to the rich because they can just buy a real example for $15K-25k. Doesn't appeal to normies who are content with approximate likeness (same people who buy PSLs thinking they're SVDs, etc.) because they're just fine with regular AKs and would need a visual guide to tell the difference anyway. Doesn't appeal to the nonexistent demographic that want a gun with no aftermarket or support to shoot .300 blk through. It was doomed from the start, feature creep and mismanagement just added fuel to a dumpster fire that was already a foregone conclusion.

The STG is a pretty straightforward gun, at a production cost of $150 per gun during WW2. So they have the potential of being marketed equal to a complete AR.

The problem is that they don't even have tooling for mass producing it. Forging machines and dyes, stamping tools, etc. Not even an actual blueprint to follow. Everything they're doing is on a CNC or dremel, which would make Schmeiser puke if he saw all of it.

Ehh it appeals to me if they come out. I have an ak and ar and a scar, if i can get a historical looking gun that can perform similar to modern alternatives im down. Plus i think it takes an hk trigger pack so possibly binary fun

>at a production cost of $150 per gun during WW2
A quick google says that $150 USD (couldn't figure out the Deutschmark to Euro/USD conversion, so gave up) in 2019 dollars is $2351.

It's almost like people on Jow Forums have not a single fucking idea what they're talking about, user.

>buy a real example for $15K-25k
What? It seems to go for 4 times that amount

My bad was thinking of the FG42 for some reason

USD:DM
1:2.49-2.50 in 1937-40, no data for 42-49
So about 374 DM for pre war conversion

Should rather say (((Shipping Soon)))

just get a c93 and put the front sight on the barrel
bam .223 sturm gewehr bereit for larping

Attached: IMG_0733.jpg (1022x530, 156K)

>safe/empty/full

Attached: 1553454980576.jpg (372x255, 28K)

>no refunds
Hello chargebacks!

Yeah, Empty just keeps the trigger stuck back. Don't tell me you don't have a magdump switch user...

I got one of the PTR C93's, gorgeous rifle and super fun/smooth to shoot. I've seen some examples with wood furniture that really have that STG look.

Attached: _MG_0974-Pano.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)