Meanwhile, On 80s Jow Forums

It hurts to imagine it, bros...

Attached: 3055E5C7-540A-408B-B2B6-571BD3F5DCB9.jpg (1125x1026, 353K)

Shit I've only bought Japanese vehicles but I'd buy American tomorrow if they offered a package like that with a branded rifle and everything. A handgun would be a better fit maybe a 1911 with a Chevy or Ford logo on the slide.

W O L V E R I N E S ! ! !
That's beautiful. My family has always been Ford guys, but this honestly just raised Chevy's stock several points in my eyes.

But you totaly could get this today, also get a free opossum family living in the front right fender and some Trump stickers already installed on the back window glas as well. Just look up craigslist.

>COULD YOU IMAGINE IF THEY TRIED TO DO THIS TODAY?
fucking boomer tier, and unironically the generation that made this less than possible.

there is definitely a business somewhere in the united states selling cars and guns together. it's probably in the middle of nowhere in the south and that's why you don't know about it. i would put a lot of money on it.

Didn't land rover have a package where they set it up with a Holland & Holland and a built-in liquor cabinet

yup

Attached: IMG_4337-1024x682-1024x682-2.jpg (1024x682, 225K)

It’d have to be a pretty fucking nice gun before I bought an American car

Attached: 079D7C3E-E1B9-48BB-85B1-C943CCFE8BD3.jpg (480x480, 97K)

Paris, Texas had one going on at one time at a used car dealership. It was cheap shotguns and it only lasted a couple weeks but people flew into the place pretty regular.

You guys getting your machine guns registered? Personally I think it's a waste of money, they'll overturn this nonsense in a month.

they do that in wyoming

I live in the West and I'm pretty sure I heard of at least one local dealer doing something like this around the holidays last year.

lol same

Dodge did it first in the 70’s with the Marksman Edition, the truck had a special decal on the bed. They did it again in 1984. The trucks and guns are pretty rare.

Attached: 2CE3F72B-CCA3-4956-A242-DBB55B69DDA7.jpg (550x352, 41K)

>literally had a dealership near me offer WASR-10s with every purchase

Attached: Review.jpg (1280x681, 155K)

Attached: 1557968537222.gif (240x180, 918K)

I live in small town Pennsylvania and remember them throwing in deer rifles with your truck within the last few years

Remember that was back in the day. Fuck Chevy's now.

>with a Holland & Holland and a built-in liquor cabinet
Fuck man , H&H are pretty fuck expensive shotguns. What corners and shit did they cut, in order to include this into the deal?

The NPCs fucking ruined it for us. They don't care about making anything better. Just their stupid social status.

Ask me how I know that.

Charging more money?

A truck, a gun, and a MAGA hat.
God bless America

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (640x632, 90K)

thats a really specific compartment. i never though of adding a gun to my wine rack

County commissioner from Knoxville TN used to give away a rifle with every car he sold on his used car lot. This was not even 10 years ago. Other local lots do the same thing periodically, usually around July 4. Sometimes a rifle, usually something like a maverick 88 or a rough rider. East TN is still pretty based when it comes to cars and guns.

idk but in georgia i remember seeing billboards for some jewelry store promotion where if you bought a diamond you got a savage axis. top tier marketing for cucks who need permission to buy guns from their wives.

Exactly, how many fucking Millenials or even Gen Xers were voting when Clinton was elected in 92?

The reason why they can't do this any longer is because of the 1993 Brady Act. Now the best you can get is a deal where they'll give you a visa gift card for the amount of a gun including tax and telling you to fuck off and spend it on tendies if you can't pass the NICS check.

No corners cut. Each one was a bespoke vehicle built for the buyer, as well as the guns that came with it. The bar was refilled by the dealership every time the vehicle was brought in for service.

>try this today

You know, they should.
The instant REEEEE! of all the libtards and the lie-media would give this car so much publicity, it would sell like aids on Mardi Grass.

Throw in extra maga stickers and it's a guaranteed success.
People would buy it just to piss of fags.

Attached: lol.jpg (250x225, 12K)

They can't actually give you a gun unless they are a pawnshop that actually has an FFL, because of the 1993 Brady Act. What they do is give you a gift card (sometimes a Visa gift card, sometimes a store credit gift card) to a gun store, and then you can buy a gun or whatever else.

Who buys this old junk?

Attached: FN49_AdCenturyArms6.88.jpg (713x713, 125K)

pretty gay

my pops truck had a gun rack. never used it because they seem flimsy and inna city. fuckin a, his last vehicle was like an late 80s scottsdale until a gave him my durango.