I walked out to my shed today to find it like this...

I walked out to my shed today to find it like this. At first I thought maybe lightning striked it because it was raining off and on. Then I finally opened it and my lawn mower and bike were missing. Luckily I didn't have anything very expensive inside of it.

My backyard is fenced in with privacy fencing in the front, back, and right side. The left side is regular fencing that is waist high. I made a police report and had the police walk over to the neighbors house to check for my lawn mower because he had at least 6 back there but I didn't recognize mine. I'm thinking they climbed the fence and lifted everything over it.

The scary part is somebody came into my backyard and busted into my barn by force. I don't know what time it was. I have a Ring doorbell so I know they didn't come through the front yard. I plan on getting a couple of cameras to watch the side of the house and backyard because I have a back window to the house in front of the shed that was broken into. Now I'm scared they will get more brave and bust in through that window.

I wish I would have caught them in the act. Any tips to deter burglary? I plan on getting a big dog for the yard now. I hope it was random and not targeted because that means somebody has been watching me. I live next to drug addicts.

Attached: 6064C4F7-7D63-4A6A-852D-B7420207A1FE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

Cover some decoy loot in Lofentanil-DMSO and let nature take its course.

Attached: kurt_saxon.jpg (480x360, 16K)

As far as being armed, both my gf and I practice a lot and keep three guns loaded at all times.

I'm not going to park in front of my house anymore so nobody will notice I'm home or not. I installed a new light for the back door too. I plan on getting 2 cams tomorrow and looking for a big dog to keep back there.

Add in a pitfall trap filled with fire ants and you'd have a fairly entertaining weekend

>I hope it was random and not targeted because that means somebody has been watching me. I live next to drug addicts.
you dumbass, the tweekers probably did it or told their friends too

Molotov those tweakers and blame it on them cooking meth.

People don't exactly "target" a shed, it was tweakers who assumed there was a couple hundred bucks of pawnable material in it. Report the theft to the police, check out craigslist and local pawn shops

>fencing that is waist high
You are fucking stupid.

how do you know the lightning didn't take it?

this is why we have insurance
also, in nearly all states, despite what the statutes might say, the courtroom says you're fucked if you use deadly force to protect property
again, this is why most adults have the business card of their insurance agent in their wallet.

keep an eye out for your shit on craigslist and offerup. if you see your stuff, make an offer and set up a time then report that to police or take matters into your own hands, the choice is yours

This,fire you guns randomly in the air and maybe you will hit a lightning bolt,hopefully the child of the bolt that robbed you.
Or,more realistically happened. Not much you can do to prevent this unless you randomly fire you guns during the daytime,act drunk and scream a lot as you do it.

Get an alarm system or at least some signs that alarm companies hand out and place them around your property, that should help. Getting a dog and some cameras is a good idea too. If you get cameras, make sure you set up a perimeter with no blind spots and that the cameras are HD and can use night vision.

If you are on a piece of property where you can shoot guns on, then do it regularly so that the neighbors know you are armed. Don't set booby traps or anything cause that shit is illegal.

If someone wants to get into your house, they will find a way, all you can do is either collect evidence while they do it (cameras) or deter them.

Bitch move

>I hope it was random and not targeted because that means somebody has been watching me. I live next to drug addicts.
You were most likely targeted and watched. It happened to me before when I got my bicycle stolen from my fenced backyard. The apartment complex near me that was separated by a barbed wire fence had a high vantage point, and could see just enough information from an angle to plan their theft. Get cameras, and upgrade that waist high fence.

correction
>you may have been targeted and watched

Aside from the obvious: cameras, dogs, and land mines

Try putting up some scarecrows. Put a target on a tree out front with some arrows in the center, raise an American flag every morning, post a bunch of redneck christian signs all over your fence. Things like "Jesus guide my bullets." or an ode to the castle doctrine.

>the courtroom says you're fucked if you use deadly force to protect property
This tho, no bullshit. Sleazebag prosecutors are alwayd looking for some well-meaning sap to put away and make themselves look tough on crime.
>this ebil killer killed a good boy who dindu nuffin!

Attached: 1557757983764.jpg (630x630, 46K)

Get a better hasp and lock, and door hardware. Won't stop a determined attacker, but it'll make it so they can't just twist the lock off with a pipe wrench and force them to use noisier methods of attack like an angle grinder.

The Abus Granit 37/80 is good for this purpose, weighs 2 pounds, pretty much requires angle grinding to open ot without the key.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>looking for a big dog to keep back there.
Don’t do this unless you’re willing to put in the time and work to train the dog. You can’t just get one, throw it in your yard, toss down some food every day and have it all be good. A dog means at least 2 hours per day of time and effort on your part, whether you want to or not. You also don’t want a huge dog. Anything between 40-70 pounds is fine for your purposes.

Get a karelian bear dog

Leave it open, because that's where you keep your weed stash. But it accidentally got contaminated with rat poison, remember?

Get some pure capsaicin crystals, powder them and leave them in a baggy in the shed, make it look like Coke or something snortable. I garuntee they'll never forget that night ever again.

the wood would still break

>Tweakers next door
>They're not gonna call the cops
The air rifle industry has become fantastic, as of late. For example, you can get 50 Cal ones that will effectively take out deer. Isn't technology amazing?

>lockpicking lawyer
my autism recognized that counter

Attached: 1543871989001.png (334x513, 253K)

>i live next to drug addicts
Why are you not setting their house on fire?