(masers your ships)

Post YFW this thing destroys 3/4s of the Chinese fleet in 3 hours

Attached: tic-tac.jpg (1024x801, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/04/24/how-angry-pilots-got-navy-stop-dismissing-ufo-sightings/?utm_term=.296e0924f500
youtube.com/watch?v=BErHy-29EDw
patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

Chinese infestation? Doctor prescription: One white pill.

>destroys 3/4s of the Chinese fleet in 3 hours
okay, and then what happens

Attached: Hurr Chink.jpg (602x521, 103K)

I’m genuinely curious as to what the fuck that thing is.

whats left shits itself mechanically because its made of chinese parts by chinese labor. these are the same slopes that cant move a mechanized division 50 clicks without it leaving parts all over the countryside.
yeah, certain things scare me, but china aint one of them.

>implying it isn't Ayys

If his post title is anything to go on it's an EMP.

It's a tic-tac, retard

>Alien equivalent to National Geographic visits Earth to mock the nuclear apes

did the pilots mention those projections on the ventral side of the tic tac? im a tic tac rivet counter now

China wins the war, I assume

Yeah, they've been mentioned in interviews.

What would US objectives even be? US has fought pulling punches for two generations. What level of sadism does the average American maintain for the average Chinese person? If the Chinese end up on the losing end, what will mass starvation and death look like in the age of smartphones?

>What would US objectives even be?

Restoration of the rightful government of China and spreading democracy to almost 1.4 billion people.

Attached: 1 YubdQxXufyVs0fRsNeXWIw.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Yeah, fuck that. Waste of money and time.

>2019
>still believes USA spreads freedom & democracy
user, I.....

based slaveposters

Attached: chinese laborers preparing for day at the imageboards.jpg (780x525, 74K)

know your place Tsai

Attached: taiwanned.jpg (1080x1140, 141K)

China is the political equivalent of an incel.

Has enough money to live happily, but froths with impotent rage because nobody wants to take them seriously (and rightly so).

Attached: china 4.webm (640x362, 721K)

so Islam and niggers?

I think it'll be more like 140 million, stuff breaks, sorry

>Has enough space to pass by on both sides
>Still manages to hit someone
Jesus going on a Chinese Interstates must be a death sentence.

clearly CGI

Yes, obviously Arma footage.

It's a big ass ayy tic-tac the US Navy and Airforce have been trying to shoot down for research. This thing literally accelerates from 0 - 500 mph like it's out of a video game.

Seriously how the fuck do we fight these alien motherfuckers when they outrun our jets and missiles?

Jesus, that’s how

Go back to begging Pompeo for F 16s Tsai

>imagine being in such denial
even shit when it is just trolling

>been trying to shoot down
No

>Unidentified flying object intruding in US protected international waters
>It has an unusual shape and is amazingly fast and mobile
>It's fine, let it fly around our back yard.

Father's an air mechanic in the pacific, yeah, they're trying to capture that goldmine of an aircraft and its tech.

To be fair, that's assuming it isn't American and the whole thing isn't just a backhanded way of showing off the platform's capability.

There is zero evidence that any action has been taken to shoot them down.
I met your father once, he worked with my dad at Nintendo.

Your dad works at nintendo? I only got an uncle working there.

>implying the glorious Empire of Tibet wouldn't be sweeping across the vermin of the Chinese mainland

Attached: independent tibet.jpg (960x540, 196K)

They could just poison all of the various river sources that exist in their territory.

Only a subhuman asian, to whom obedience & slavery comes natural, would so this. White person would just say "fuck tou, fat fuck!".

>Dad works at nintendo
>Incel dweeb'ery runs in the family

Looks photoshopped.

based mspaint poster

It's a reconstruction of what the pilots saw. A giant tic-tac with two little antennae on the bottom, floating in mid air.

what the fuck was the follow up to all the alien videos the navy published? like do we all just accept there are aliens out there now? why was there no massive freak out?

That story is such obvious bullshit. It's a physical impossibility; how could they both fit into an airplane bathroom? Let alone the flight attendant actually getting behind somebody sitting on the toilet.

Stunning that so many news agencies covered it uncritically.

It doesn't actually exist. The DoD is lying.

Mostly because we aren't a whole bunch of pea brained fuck ups like in the 50's where everything was from outer space and want's to destroy us. We've developed just enough to not give a fuck until any xenos try doing something.

People just kind of forgot, and just like most things it was scrubbed from the public conscious after news outlets proceeded to shit up things like they always do with manufactured outrage and politics.

As for what it all means, most people in the US, let alone the world, believe in aliens where it's almost a 50/50 split on whether people believe. A lot of people have just come to terms with the fact that aliens probably do exist but since they've done little except piss off photographers and pilots worldwide, and maybe abduct and siphon semen from a few humans it's not that big of a deal.

People will start freaking out once we have to start fighting them or some shit.

Attached: 1530336643819.jpg (274x287, 25K)

What advantage would that give the DoD? "Oh hey other nations, look at us we saw a giant flying tic-tac multiple times from 2004-2014."

I'm pretty sure this flying tic-tac was declassified info from the DoD because they had a fuck ton of people see already see it before over a span of a decade plus the fact that this phenomenon has been happening so frequently that they simply don't give a fuck and classify it as a natural anomaly .

you can't just blow it off as "the media didn't talk about it so whatever lol." this navy nigger says this has been happening MULTIPLE TIMES PER MONTH:
washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/04/24/how-angry-pilots-got-navy-stop-dismissing-ufo-sightings/?utm_term=.296e0924f500
I was told ufo truthers were like the flat earth freak and now there's just fucking ALIENS flying around like they're the russians fooling around over alaska?

Attached: 1511555369028.gif (250x300, 56K)

Even then what can we do about them? Believing is one thing but doing something about a technically superior force is another. Their tic-tacs can accelerate at retarded speeds and make physics defying turns mid-flight like it's being pulled by big ass magnets. Even if we wanted to capture/destroy them they'd easily dodge our conventional munitions and missiles.

Aliens have been a part of public's imagination for a long while now. In the last 30 years interest has shifted from "flights of fancy" to "science sides heavily with the idea of intelligent life on other planets, with odds skewed in favor of it being VERY intelligent".

Anyway, the media most certainly DOESN'T talk about it, at least, when they do it's just drowned out in a few days thanks to never-ending coverage of DRUMPF and other stupid old-media bullshit. You also forgot how easily NPCs forget about shit like this. They're too worried about changing their headlights or whatever else they got going on.

Again, there's not a lot we can do regardless other than report on strange alien spacecraft fucking with pilots DoD acknowledges it. Great. Now what?

Attached: 1458705928511.gif (272x453, 1.99M)

For all you know, the whole thing could be fiction designed to cover for some actually real project, or it could be as simple as the DoD seeding a lie so that they can measure how it propagates and what proportion of the population believes it.

What is clear however is that there is no such alien craft.

Slaughter all remaining Chink forces

what is it

Based ROC poster.

They are considered by many to be the worst drivers in the world.

.02 yuan have been added to your account

What's the point in spreading a lie? It's a waste of the pilots' time, the Navy's time, everyone's time playing imaginary flying friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=BErHy-29EDw

There are plenty of videos of these speedy fuckers on youtube. That's a lot of resources wasted on video taping fake shit. Even then who cares if it's aliens, life still goes on as usual. The best scenario is that any xenomorphic species that noticed us think we're retards and stay the fuck back till we nuke ourselves.

>Not, "one point has been added to your social credit score."
I expect better in the future, user.

>it’s clear there’s no Alien craft
There are about a dozen eye witness accounts stating otherwise. There were definitely flying objects near the Nimitz CSG off San Diego in 2004, what they are is a mystery.
>visually identified by multiple highly trained Naval Aviators
>visually identified by multiple surface vessel crewman
>tracked by the most sophisticated naval radar in existence at the time
>tracked by FLIR on Superhornets
>was a prominent enough event to force a cancellation of an air exercise.
It’s valid to consider this misinfo but it’s highly unlikely that any of those Navy guys were in on it, especially when you consider the fact that the story was over 10 years old when it became public.

>>What's the point in spreading a lie?
I just gave you two plausible reasons they would spread a lie.

If you cannot conceive of any reason a MILITARY would ever lie, you must have a room temperature IQ. Deception has always been part of warfare.

>>There are about a dozen eye witness accounts stating otherwise.
"Eyewitnesses" are very likely liars are delusional.

>hurr durr muh murican service members could never be wrong and would never be dishonest

>Contrarian being a contrarian, opinions now discarded.

>anybody who doesn't believe the military when they start talking about alien spacecraft is just a contrarian
Typical burger.

It's lockmart giving the navy a show
We have the ayys, and they are American

Where did you get this picture of me

i thought about it but the crumb of a yuan line has more punch and its classic

patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
I do wonder what the hell these things are, especially in light of the video footage and the DOD declassifying that patent for a drive that could theoretically replicate these results. Is it an advanced prototype aircraft? Is it from a foreign country, or even another planet? Why does it get so close to US ships and bases, could that be for easy recovery if something goes wrong, or is it spying on them? All these reports make it hard to ignore, you know?

Attached: 1557595272246.jpg (694x798, 429K)

Around 2007 Boeing or Lockheed successfully reduced the mass of a lump of iron I think in an effort to demonstrate anti gravity. I'll see if I can find the article.

Project GRASP. It's interesting to look into, because I remember Boeing took the research on, produced results and then denied they every had anything to do with it. I'm sure it was around 2007, some mainstream media outlets reported on it too.

based yeahposter

Interesting.

Mass reduction or cancellation would be the most obvious solution to increasing acceleration and giving objects amazing aeronautical qualities. Imagine not dealing with inertia.

>tfw that's the 6th gen fighter prototype
f35 about to get BTFOd

Attached: 1540811626581.png (512x215, 109K)

>they’re wrong because I think so
The pilots had every reason to not come out and mention their experience yet they did it anyway.
>believe the military
The military is made up of individuals. It would be incredibly unlikely for the individuals involved with this event be orchestrated by the fucking spooks 10 years after it happened. It’s just logistically complicated. The simpler answer is that they saw some weird shit.

>cgi
must be hell living in china

Attached: final destination in china.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

I've been to mainland China and some of their 2nd tier cities.

Most of their bug-like "people" are not far evolved from sub-Saharan Africans.

Incidents like that are a daily occurrence.

Attached: 1512402091746.jpg (584x575, 74K)

"Jump to instant supersonic flight" was rationalized as "the FLIR camera hit absolute-lock in its pivot, and lost tracking suddenly".

Would love to see better footage. I would also love to see better footage of the Pentagon 9/11 impact, but both are out of the question.

Attached: 1548090350830.jpg (635x561, 151K)

It was visually observed and tracked on radar doing the same thing, not just flir.

So we have no fucking clue what that was or even if it is man-made?

>light impact on fuel tank
>immediately bursts into a spectacular fire ball
never fails to make me laugh

This was addressed to Mattis.

Attached: file.png (571x800, 255K)

pretty obviously aliens. if it was a black teardrop moving at mach 10 in a straight line, it would be an experimental plane, but this is clearly extraterrestrial tech.

its just god in creative mode noclipping around

Is that all they do?
>gas the xenos
>space war now

Attached: alienRectalProbeResults1543532938441.jpg (970x1024, 152K)

>Even then what can we do about them?
Lasers. Particle beams. Interdiction squads. Make them scared on Earth then drive them from the Solar System.

This actually is pretty normal. Insects go for particular parts of the body as it decomposes. Soft and easily accessible flesh like the eyes and other cavities go first.

Do they drain the blood without vascular collapse and core out the internal organs through the rectum? These kinds of mutilations happen in minutes not days.

based "based yeahposter" poster

I feel we don't talk enough about these reports. It's like we forgot about this thing in a few hours and went back to discussing Trump, Putin and some random celebrity bullshit.

Couple of spelling errors. I'd like to see some form of verification.

I dont doubt there are aliens out there, I just think any evidence should be rigorously proven.

That said, if it's real the Government knows about it on a need to know basis. Mid level guys like that dude are resigning because they're out of the loop, not because the government is ignoring it. It may well be that any overt act could cause Them escalate and actually make overt threats.

Like an antelope holding steady before it sprints away from the cheetah.

>Not recognizing a vivisection when you see one

Hey now, it could always be the cartels

There's reports of unindentified officials showing up hours after the 2004 Nimitz UFO sighting and confiscating all radar data.

>Citizen Wong, for tarnishing the honor of our glorious motherland, the court has sentenced you to death by Sunday Traffic Crosswalk

If ayyys were hostile they'd just hit us with RKVs. If aliens want recources they could find far more elsewhere in the solar system without dealing with our gravity well.

They will shatter the planet with a relativistic projectile the size of a baseball.

relativistic projectiles are a meme

So are nukes but there are a shitload of crispy japs to attest to how fucking lethal they are when actually used

I meant that our current understanding of potential "FTL" tech doesn't imply the existence of relativistic weapon capability.

I guarantee you that if we really packed our biggest brains into the smallest room we can find and give them all the data we have on directed nuclear blasts, we could create a system not unlike the death star beam combining the already freakish power of multiple gigaton-range devices into a single directed yield, likely able to accelerate some sort of plasmatic mass to relativistic speeds.