Tfw you wish you had the balls to sell off all your guns you don’t use or shoot

>tfw you wish you had the balls to sell off all your guns you don’t use or shoot

I have so many guns that I have no use or need for. I want to sell them but some of them were my firsts. Anyone feel this feel?

Attached: F33C4AB8-DF9A-4C90-9660-56F0A2B00F4B.png (353x355, 155K)

they will probably continue to appreciate in value, wait till you need money, or at least till a panic when prices top out.

>they will probably continue to appreciate in value

Most of them are polymer pistols. Not going to go up in the slightest. Only valuable thing is a well built SGL-31 that has some spots of rust. I could sell it for $1,000 easily but at the same time, it’s one of the few AK74’s that isn’t a complete steaming pile of unreliable shit.

>$1,000
Son, get it refinished, and look up SGL prices on gunbroker, you're severely underselling that. Hold on to it.

Attached: 1387626415374.gif (300x300, 1.9M)

Polymer frames are going to be lowballed as hell; Along with anything that isn't 10MM, 45 , or collectable.

Attached: 9-11chad.png (1200x599, 553K)

Yeah.

>want to buy a house/land
>150k sank into guns
>reeeeeee no touch
>stuck renting forever

>Anyone feel this feel?
Genuinely no

No one is buying guns right now. The market is dead, for the purposes of resale.

I feel it a lot. I've got something approaching 10-15 pistols and I only shoot/carry like 4 of them regularly.

>$1,500
Shit negro, are people actually selling them for this much? I remember seeing the same thing back when Russian shit was being import b& but never knew if those things on gunbroker were moving or not. There’s really only rust on the muzzle device and gas tube, bore is fine.

Thank you, I was actually looking for that gif for a long time too
Exactly my feels. Only guns I carry/shoot
>Glock 19
>Glock 17
>M&P Shield
>soon to get a Glock 48

Attached: DB9790D8-4D3F-47A1-9EA0-518B9C4B6298.jpg (1019x704, 131K)

No because any gun I'd sell because I don't shoot it much is milsurp or "rare" and I wouldn't be able to find the same for the same price ever.

also
>ever being at a point in your life so low where a few grand in guns would be enough money to justify selling said guns.

Unless you don't have the space, there's no reason not to keep them. I've never sold any of my guns, and I don't plan to.

Attached: Disgust.png (1257x721, 180K)

This is true

I've had 2 pistols up on armslist for months with barely any interest. nice guns too, and not overpriced.

Its a buyers market at the moment.

post guns

Yeah

Why do retards buy run-of-the-mill ubiquitous guns that will never appreciate? Ooh, glocks and ARs, how fancy!

>Why do retards buy run-of-the-mill ubiquitous guns that will never appreciate?

Here’s a mindblowing concept. What if firearms were regarded as tools used for a certain application such as self defense? Shooting and gaining skill is more gratifying than collecting guns btw

sell them to me. i will give them a good home.

Attached: 1557684884461.png (844x1200, 130K)

What a pathetic faggot that soiboi is

Yes, and if you're getting lifetime use tools there are other options that appreciate in value and perform just the same. My 1897 is just as capable of buck hunting as a mossberg 500, but nobody wants the latter second-hand.

If youre interested in letting it go i would be extremely interested in seeing some photos and discussing sale. Ive been hunting for an ak74 for a while.

M A R K E T R E S E A R C H
A
R
K
E
T

R
E
S
E
A
R
C
H

>tfw demifudd cowboy action LARPer wants to trade his FAL for great grandpa's 1909 serial range Winchester 94.

It hurts lads, but I just can't do it.

Nah, I don't know that feel. I sold off my MAS 49-56 becccause there's no ranges near here that allow .308.

Turned around and got a 100% Remington 1100 and a couple of nice 1-man tents for the deal. Which I use all the time - the shotty for skeet, and the tents while STALKER in.

I'd even sell off my HD shotgun if anyone'd buy it. Just buy a shorty barrel for my skeet gun.

OP you're on your own on that one.

Semi know that feel. I've got a few rare pieces I should sell, but can't bring myself to, and my first pistol that's a cheap clone, but she runs well and I can still punch out centers so she ain't going anywhere.

>Anyone feel this feel?
yep and came to this conclusion >Shooting and gaining skill is more gratifying than collecting guns btw
if your're gonna stack things its should be ammo, parts and mags. i really dont care for having to keep a bunch of steel oiled and rust proofed. the beach air is salty cancer

This is true. Having a fat closet of ammo, mags, a steel gong, and some spray paint is a recipe for a fun weekend in the May heat. Just ringing plates with the boys. It is nice to collect milsurp shit you rarely shoot though.

Ask Jow Forums how to make epic dosh on those babies.