QTDDTOT

Since the other one's just about to die might aswell make a new one.
What gear (ammo pouches/belt/suspenders)would the Republicans, and the Nationalists use during the Spanish Civil War(more specifically Falangist and CNT/FAI militia members)?

Attached: Falange.jpg (650x424, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle
cncwarrior.com/1-2-28-to-M24-Muzzle-Thread-Adapter-p/24676.htm)
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-BFH-16-Mid-Length-ENHANCED-Light-Weight-Upp-p/bcm-urg-mid-16-bfh-elw-mcmr-13.htm
hoplitearmor.com/collections/swimmer-plates/products/swimmer-plate-level-iv-10x12-single-curve
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-MCMR-13-M-LOK-Compatible-Modular-Rail-MMR-p/bcm-mcmr-13-556-blk.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ausfag here applying for a gun license. Does anybody have any infographics on buying used shotguns? Mostly interested in target shooting right now but would like to go small game hunting. I'm open to rifles and cape guns, but there's plenty of info on them. Sticky doesn't seem like it has a lot of help for buying a gun that doesn't suck.

Almost certainly going to go used since I really don't think I'll be shooting super frequently.

Anyone what or where the uniform/weapon are from?

Attached: 37991925_p0.jpg (1300x1050, 643K)

why are holosuns considered shit? do they loose zero quickly or break easily?

I have a 5 shot revolver that's intermittently getting stuck on two chambers. It turns fine on the first 3, but when it gets to the bad ones, it won't turn when pulling the trigger or hammer. The odd part is that it does turn by hand without issue once initiated by the hammer. I took a couple of shots when it was acting weird, then it worked fine for the rest of the time I was at the range. When I took it home to inspect it further, it started messing up again. What do?

Anybody know how stringent Academy's price match/5% better is?

Elitism from EOTech owners. Holosun is fine for just about any situation a civilian would face. The batteries don't last as long as Aimpoint and they don't stand up to the same abuse as the high-end sights, but it will work perfectly for you as long as you only turn it on when you need it and don't drop the gun sights-first onto concrete. Even then, it probably won't break the first time.

Don't be fooled, man, Falange and CNT were only political militias, the bulk of the army was issued with the ''Azaña'' steel helmet, the model 1931 belt, the normal olive green uniform and different types of pouches

Attached: Uniformeregular.png (332x467, 244K)

Carlist militias were way cooler than those Falangist and CNT peasants

Attached: uniformecarlista.png (175x472, 123K)

I would like to learn more about small arms. Any non-fiction books dealing with guns that you guys would recommend?

this is how a falangist officer would look like

Attached: uniformeoficialfalange.png (299x455, 183K)

And this is a regular CNT-FAI militia

Attached: uniformecntfai.png (236x467, 206K)

I would avoid learning about guns through books for the most part. Niche subjects like the exotic weaponry series that one user posts pdfs of from time to time or PF Luty's book, sure, go ahead. But I can't imagine anyone but 70 year old fudds writing books on the general subject of firearms. Seems like a good way to get told .22 is the deadliest cartridge because it'll turn your brain to mush.

>unicorn mags that are hard to carry, very long
>MP7 with stock collapsed literally fits into holster, size of a big pistol
>MP7 reloading is easier, doesnt take weird top loading mags
>MP7 doesn't need a handgun counterpart because it is so small, anywhere police could carry a handgun as big as a 5.7 they could carry an actual MP7, plus making a pistol in 4.6 would be stupid because the cartridge was built around automatic fire and it would be anemic in a semi-auto handgun

>Hk416
They did not come up with the concepts, but they put it together in a bombproof package and sold it to every western military as being a great service rifle. Also, name one modern service rifle that isn't a derivative of an AK or an Armalite rifle.
>G36 literally melt meme
It was never designed for the amount of sustained fire that it underwent, and it overheated. Putting the same round count through an AR in that time period would have ruptured the gas tube.

What did the Germans do to you? Are you an Anglo by chance?

Thonks
The Carlist militias def. were pretty cool,although I never got that leaving your socks outside of puttees thing.
Speaking of Carlist what pouches are these?
I've seen them in a couple of other photos but I'm obviously a brainlet when it comes to historical gear.

Attached: 684898cc75c97cde3b1edd971e3a52c7.jpg (500x694, 77K)

This looks comfy.

Alright so SKS is gonna be ~$327 w/ tax and Ruger American $489
I can do either - what does Jow Forums think I should go for? How should I proceed?

Norinco SKS btw

SKS

I think you didn't mean to reply my message, user
It's extremely difficult to know which pouches are those because Carlists were organized in militias, just like the falangist. This means they were provided with ''surplus'' taken from the National army. Also I'm not an expert in Spanish gear being Spanish, so I don't blame you. The war was a bloody mess and the 20's and 30's were really an outstanding example of military chaos
yeah

Okay; how much does 7.62x39mm go for nowadays? Please forgive my ignorance

Usually like 24¢ a round

thanks user. i shot a friends rifle recently with a holosun mounted and i didnt see an obvious reason why it would suck, thus my curiosity.

depends what you want to use it for. i love both my sks and my mauser m18 (which is basicly the american from mauser), but for different reasons. the sks is fun to shoot and imo generally a cool concept, but it's neither a great precision nor hunting rifle. if you want a really fun plinker get the sks, if you want to shoot beyond 300m or go hunting the american will outclass the sks by far.

I live in Germany, I plan on getting an education and then maybe moving to USA.
In the case that I move to USA, I would definitely buy guns and learn to use them, but...
What happens if I ever return to Europe, or move, say, to southamerica after some years?Can I just travel with the guns in a box, or what? Do I have to register it again somewhere? or simply cannot bring the guns into other countries?

Anyone have any experience with the LPA adjustable sights that come on the PPQ 4 TAC?

I'm trying to find out if they are durable or as flimsy as they appear from screenshots, because those are it when it comes to adjustable FO sights for a PPQ. I've seen the Dawson adjustables get banged around find, but that's a different company.

You can get sealed, new production spam cans, 700 rounds at 20 cpr.

what is the ideal humidity rate within a gun safe?

As low as possible?

Regards,

Heard something recently about some new legislation that would allow you to buy handguns outside of your home state, what's going on with that?

How well would a section of pool noodle slipped over a barrel work as a ghetto suppressor?

Just got this bugout from amazon today. How do i make sure i didnt get a fake?

Attached: IMG_20190516_172024.jpg (4608x3456, 2.31M)

Well, the scales are Democrat Party blue so you know its authentic.

What pockets do you keep you edc stuff in? Do you keep your phone in it's own pocket with everything else in the other? I like having my phone alone so it doesnt get scratched or anything but having my knife in left pocket is more annoying for using it

Does anyone know where I can get a remington police magnum painted yellow? I remember watching a youtube video about them and finding a site that sold them a few months ago and now I can't find either. It looks like the orange one in pic related but it was yellow.

Attached: Training-Commander-Robert-Day-holds-up-a-less-lethal-shotgun-and-a-standard-shotgun.-The-less-lethal (1024x682, 118K)

Attached: 61Q7fZkwlSL._UX342_.jpg (342x410, 15K)

Which is better if you have an astigmatism?

Three EOT 512 or the Holosun 510C?

>astigmatism
get lasik and then get whatever you want. Your eyes are one of the most important sensory organs you have, you should have them in top condition if possible. I wish there was a surgery that could fix my right eye, i'd pay whatever it cost. Lasik isnt even that expensive it's like $200-300 an eye

Wallet in front right pocket; knife clipped on front right pocket; phone in shirt, jacket, front left pocket, or back left pocket depending; other pockets for whatever else I happen to have. Tools, gun mags, etc.

Kino no tabi

What gun is this? I’ve seen it so many times but I don’t even have the slightest clue. What is it called again?

Attached: 65E5669A-0C33-4C72-BFAA-61B76BE293D7.jpg (420x1024, 48K)

>your eyes are one of the most important sensory organs you have, you should have them in top condition if possible
>botched surgery
oops looks like you're blind

No idea, but it looks like it's from the 20s

So, I want to get an Ubert SAA replica in .357, the Cattleman to be precise.
Now I read a few times that it can't handle actual hot loads and CAS people generally shoot .38sp anyways.
Has anybody experience and can tell me whether I can shoot actual magnum loads with it?

Fuck off slampig

>come on and SLAM
>and hope your gun don't JAM

These are bradleys right?

Attached: tractors.png (400x575, 297K)

Is palmetto state armory down? can't connect to it

Attached: 1520134738877.jpg (692x552, 123K)

Hey, my friend came back from Germany and brought a Bundeswher buttpack (1996 make), but I don't get the rigging system. It's not ALICE, but my US ALICE belt (pictured) fits perfectly in the slot. That said, I can't figure out of to secure it. Am I missing parts? Do I need a different belt? Do the Germans just live with their buttpacks falling off?

Attached: image.jpg (1334x750, 1.12M)

so refinishing some ak wood. the guide asks for wipe on poly but shouldn't spar urethane be better considering it's more protected against the elements? have any of you have experience refinishing gunstocks? what finish would be best?

wallet in right pocket, knife clipped in right pocket, phone in left pocket, flashlight clipped on rear pocket or waistband, gun clipped in waistband
I don't wear jeans or cargo pants and even then I can make it work pretty well

i got on fine.

yes

All of your shirts have pockets? I often am just wearing like a t shirt or polo so only have pant pockets

>not getting one eye done at a time
>implying we are not very good at lasik now
you could at least wear contacts

does that mean you get your phone out with left hand and then move it to right hand to use? I feel like my phone is what i use most in a day so should be in the dominate hand pocket

any non-meme answers?

>does that mean you get your phone out with left hand and then move it to right hand to use?
yeah, though I rarely if ever use my phone. wallet/knife are taken out much more often

>that paragraph of a filename

>All of your shirts have pockets?
No, that's why I said depending. If my shirt doesn't have a pocket it usually goes in the left rear pocket.

Seems like sitting on a phone isnt the best idea

I mean, I typically only sit in my car. I don't just go somewhere to sit down. If I'm at a restaurant or something it's on my table.

Why do you keep posting this gun over and over and over and over all the time, even if you have to shoehorn it into the conversation?
Do you feel like you're epic trolling us? I don't get it.

According to this the US has a much larger number of warheads than it does delivery vehicles. Does that mean that those warheads are just in storage without any way to deliver them to the enemy? Are they meant carried by strategic bombers?

Deleted because I forgot the picture

Attached: StrategicArsenal.png (597x571, 30K)

>what is MIRV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle

Is there a slimmer alternative to the Hogue P938 rubber grip? I love the feel but it sticks out more than the stock grip.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 8K)

Hello, am faggot who got my 92s Italiano police trade it today. Why is the safety so jank? Racking the slide with the safety on the slide doesn't go into full battery. Probably has a cm or 2 of gap until you flip the safety and then it goes the rest of the way. Is this correct? Am confused.

Is there anywhere to buy zastava m70a?

How do I put an AK-74 muzzle brake on my AR?

Attached: AreYouARealVillianWellUhTechnicallyUhNah.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Try vz grips? Or get a p238

Check classic firearms, buds, gunbroker, Atlantic firearms

>or simply cannot bring the guns into other countries?
Basically this.

Check and see if the ejector rod or crane is bent. This is the most common cause.
Check if the gap between the cylinder and top of the frame changes as it cycles through the cylinders. If that's the case you may have bulged a cylinder with a bad round.

I have a S&W 28 being repaired for a bent crane/ejector rod and it does exactly that.
If you are in America the SKS is a steal. Buy it. Good beginner and innawoods rifle.

American is a good budget hunting rifle, and can be more powerful depending what it's chambered in but lacks iron sights, is bolt action and generally not as rugged. For specifically hunting it's better,but for general purpose use I think the SKS is better.
Cheap. About $5/20 retail. Cheaper in bulk online.
People make fake Benchmades?
Try sending it in for a sharpening and see what they say.
It's a cut down Mossberg 500.
If it's rated for .357 it can shoot and .357 that meets SAAMI specs. If doing so broke or blew up the gun it would be a liability issue.

Now there could be an issue where running a steady diet of .357 wears it out quickly so people mostly shoot .38 to go easy on it. That's the case with a lot of cheaper .357 revolvers.
Yes.
It's an entirely different system the Germans use.
Sounds like something may be broken in the slide. Check the firing pin. If it's broken and sticking forward that can cause an OOB detonation.

Get a non threaded barrel and thread it for (I wanna say it's 14x5 left hand thread but I don't remember) whatever the thread pitch is.
Keep in mind that there's no detent like on an AK, so idk how you would keep it indexed properly.
>or just buy one made for ARs, I'm sure there's one out there somewhere

>the essay long filename

Will there be a notable decrease in overall ammunition performance if I use a 55 grain round in a 1 in 7 twist barrel?

The DSA Arms FAL's decent at all?

I found an adapter (cncwarrior.com/1-2-28-to-M24-Muzzle-Thread-Adapter-p/24676.htm) that should do what I want way more easily. Now I just need to find the damned brake for sale.

Local gun store has an AR pistol for $369
Should I do it?

If it's not polymer, go for it. If it's made by ATI, stay the fuck away.

>ATI
How come? It is ATI

ATI have polymer lowers and uppers. They're notorious for breaking and being unsafe.

Franco=Pinochet. Both are based communist removers.

Is there any situation where firing both barrels of a double-barrel shotgun would be more effective than firing each barrel individually? asking for a friend

Attached: 1532711292_MaxShotgunSide.jpg (640x432, 81K)

>ordered Magpul ladder railcovers
>Receive Ergo brand in Magpul wrapper
>mfw.

Good to know; thanks

Won't be as accurate as a heavier grain projectile, but will be hitting things at a hundred yards or so. It will stabilize, just not as well.
They have been cheaping out to maintain a price point. Jury is still out on the newer cast receivers, but generally speaking they are functional rifles from what I have seen.

People get hung up on details like fit and finish on small parts and tiny aesthetic blemishes, which on a $1000-1500+ rifle is understandable but if it runs reliably, hits what you're shooting at and puts angle on your dangle it's all good.
If you have a very brief opportunity to shoot, have time to reload both barrels and don't get too fucked up by recoil. Say you're holed up in a good defensive spot, pop around a corner, blat both barrels and duck back in to reload.

This is presuming that you happen to have a double barrel to begin with, as opposed to deciding between one and a 5+1 cap pump action or semi-auto. I would generally recommend the latter for protection.

Both were gun grabbers and bloody dictators, get the fuck out of Jow Forums.

Fuck, you're right. The ejector rod's bent. I don't even know how that could have happened.

I'm just glad it's not a bulged cylinder because that scared the shit out of me. You're alright for a tripfag.

bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-BFH-16-Mid-Length-ENHANCED-Light-Weight-Upp-p/bcm-urg-mid-16-bfh-elw-mcmr-13.htm

is this a free float barrel? the page doesn't say

Attached: BCM-URG-MID-16-BFH-ELW-MCMR-13-2.jpg (1500x1000, 255K)

So I'm dumb and bought a scope that might not fit my particular raifu cause reasons. Can't return it cause it was a clearance deal hence why I jumped on it. Should I just turn around and resell it, or try mounting it first to see if it'll work? How much value am I possibly looking at loosing for mounting 1 time but not using vs. essentially new just open box?

Why was the F4 retired? Couldn't we just update the Internal components like adding a new radar and Added some fancy newfangled computer system and it would be a 4th generation fighter?

Ejector rods can get bent if you get a stuck case and start whaling on em. In any case a gunsmith can straighten it out but that may cost more than a replacement part depending on the gun.
You are going to lose some money reselling in any case. I would try it out first.

Have anyone here ever bought ceramic plates from this store before? hoplitearmor.com/collections/swimmer-plates/products/swimmer-plate-level-iv-10x12-single-curve
Is this a reputable company and also is the plates legit?

Attached: F-4E_Mobius_1_screencap_2.png (871x483, 490K)

Yes it is, look at the product detail of the handguard listed by bcm bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-MCMR-13-M-LOK-Compatible-Modular-Rail-MMR-p/bcm-mcmr-13-556-blk.htm

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-06-48-21.png (480x800, 285K)

thanks

Anyone have any recommendations for electronic earpro?

Oh, like when a case cracks and you smack the rod on your table to get it out? Yeah that was the last time it didn't fuck up.

I've got a pair of Steven's 67L shotguns and I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to pull the bolt out. Specifically, I'm trying to get the little piece on top stuck back in behind the open hole. They're basically cheap Ithica clonea if that helps. I know I need to punch out that pin but I still can't get the bolt out after. Does anyone know?

Attached: P_20190517_152608_LL.jpg (2744x2048, 1.64M)

Did anything ever come of the Mateba Unica new production? People were talking about it a year ago but it doesn't look like anybody is importing them.

What did he do for the rest of his enlistment after being kicked from the SEALs? Can’t find an answer anywhere.

Attached: B6E760D7-B858-4E49-A26B-EDD8FFB5A999.jpg (400x555, 28K)