Another 76 su57s are coming

>Another 76 su57s are coming
Guess amerisharts are finished

Attached: t-50_airplane_rian_02634149_b.jpg (1300x770, 444K)

There’s already an ongoing thread on this, Ivan. It’s also worth noting that it’s a target set for 2028. So basically, Russia will build fewer 5th gen aircraft in a decade than the US is buying this year.

Yeah.

A whole 76 of them?

I guess we'll just have to make do with our 150+ F-22s and thousands of F-35s...

just like they said they will build 200+ by 2020

They decided the money was better spent procuring Su-27MSG 4+++ gen fighters.

So basically Russia will finally be able to compete with the Italian air force.

Soon, the inferior ravioli will be replaced by advanced, 5th gen pierogi, marking a new paradigm in meat filled dumpling dishes.

I thought they were gonna use the money to make 1200 T-14's by 2020?

I assumed it was going to completing more than 2 Borei-class SSBNs.

You are both wrong, Mosow's money are going to help replace footwraps with socks once and for all.

>imagine being that poor fucker at the DoD that has to update PowerPoints on foreign power projection and armament plans each fucking week because Russia changes its mind

I dunno, I bet it has its moments. I have to imagine there’s an office pool for what buzzword will become a procurement decision next.

>not sure if ironic or actual slavaboo idiocy

I’ve seen people use “4++ gen” unironically, so I added an extra plus just to be safe.

Before it inevitably starts here, I predict that there will be Russian shitposting, followed by a refusal to acknowledge that 76 is less than roughly 2000, and finally some defensive seething about the former Soviet nuclear arsenal. Seems to be how the other thread is turning out, at least.

Well assuming they have a bag with papers that have buzzwords written on them, we already know they got plasma, photonic and hypersonic. What will come next?

You can add ROFAR in there as well.

Qantum HyperShart ?

Nah, that was the codename for the Indian branch of the Su-57.

>76 5th gen planes
>most European countries will field more 5th gen planes than Russia.
LMAO at Russia