/CAP/ General

CAP vets, get in here. Let's celebrate being the only uniformed service still using woodland.

Attached: Civil_Air_Patrol_uniform.jpg (1280x850, 251K)

Attached: CP_Home_B8DEC6E7048C2.jpg (950x500, 153K)

Yeah.

Thanks for the bump, brother. A fellow CAP veteran?

Attached: 051217musi-civilairpatrol1.jpg (1244x699, 102K)

He isn't yeah has become the new go to 1st response post

The only CAP people I can take seriously are the ones who were active duty pilots prior to joining.

>CAP
>vets
My fucking sides

Are they wearing camel bags?

This. Was in CAP and I think of it as boyscouts with planes more than a military unit.

When I was in CAP, there were a couple of kids who all went to Chick-Fil-A after squadron meetings and BSed their way into getting mil discounts. I never really liked that.

HYDRATION is key, you neverserved cuck

The VA would like to have a word with you.

a uniform is a uniform is a uniform

>Yes, All my clothes are exclusively woodland camo.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

b'sed and redpilled

Attached: cappy.jpg (450x575, 78K)

SEMPER FIDELIS

Attached: CAP_Cadets_at_Encampment.jpg (1280x852, 106K)

Former C/CMSgt here, fuck the cadet officers. NCO4LYFE

C/TSgt, NCO is the most fun

Does the CAP actually do anything? Like, patrol the air or something? Or is it really just boyscouts in camos?

They aid in search and rescue

Cap threw a few depth charges at German uboats trolling us coastlines back in ww2. But now a days they help with search and rescue as well as disaster relief. Rarely are cadets involved since disasters and S&R since cadets can't be ready at the drop of a hat but it's can happen

>Let's celebrate being the only uniformed service still using woodland
MARSOC, Navy Seals, Navy Seabees, certain Army units and Jungle Warfare Schools in tropical areas, certain Air Force units, and NBC gear all use woodland

Meanwhile CAP is switching to ABUs

Also certain state defense forces/militias like the Virginia Defense Force

CAP vet, they dont wear woodland anymore tho

Served 2007-2009 in CAP, Kinda got bored of it but I'm proud I did 2 years.

Yikes. My grandparents tried to get me in on this in High School, but even the brochure all had chucklefuck looking boot dropouts.

Thank you for your service.

Hate to tell you dude, but the CAP wears ABUs now. Your dusty old woodland cammies are a relic from the pre total force years.

T. Nasty Girl liason to CAP

Hate to tell you but almost all the squadrons from my state's wing were using ABUs at my last encampment. And that was 2 years ago.

The fuck does CAP even do?

same thing boy scouts does, minus going camping and actually doing stuff, they mostly put on a uniform and pretend their service members.

>was in CAP with my 11 year old brother when I was 12

Oh shit, am I'm a vet.

Attached: 1556295892828.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Your dad's store is overpriced.