Why does anything made by the Chinese look so cheap and awful...

Why does anything made by the Chinese look so cheap and awful? What the fuck is wrong with PRC's military engineering team?

Attached: chineseapc.jpg (600x400, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/russia-china-war-games
scmp.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/article/3005740/chinese-design-from-naive-world-class
liveleak.com/browse?q=China&a=list&submit=Submit
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/1988348/two-chinese-un-peacekeepers-killed-two-seriously
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/un-peacekeepers-refused-to-help-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report
youtube.com/watch?v=iBiJxpbJtZc
youtube.com/watch?v=I6IVg_mpzIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the hell is wrong with them

Attached: chineseapc2.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

the russians do it way better

Attached: russianapc.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Better then OTAN vehicle

I don't see anything wrong those wheels you posted. Kinda weird to put whitewalls on truck tires, but they look fine imo.

You're right. Tracks do it better

Attached: tiananmen.jpg (768x432, 43K)

>why do things designed by bugmen lack soul?

Attached: 1556666344655.jpg (1024x1585, 241K)

At least do this to an AK clip

They take out the smog in their photos post process which leaves the colors in the photo oversaturated and cartoonish

Because China is a paper tiger. Their military is laughable at best.

>OTAN
?

Organisation du traité de l’Atlantique Nord

You mean HATO?

What sort of gibberish language is that? Looks like fake half english

Probably for ease of manufacturing. They cut down on "pointless" corners and detail shit because they want something that can be mass-produced

Damn those whitewalls looking fresh af

That's because english fake half French.

"hey guys, in todays video im gonna show you my new minecraft skin"

I don't know, do you happen to have a strong dislike of China which might influence the way you view them?

what exactly makes this look bad in your eyes?

It's the paint schemes, methinks.
If they were painted in solid green rather than these meme-tier digital canes they would look a lot less retarded

Large blobs work better at long range. Asia is more yellow than most places, so their camo schemes look funky. All the cheap chinese "tan" gear I've bought is a strange mustard yellow/green.

Attached: cropped us4ces camo.jpg (1311x10000, 3.64M)

Real answer is that OP posted amphibious vehicles. The plastic look comes from the gloss of water proof coating.

>whitewall tires
>turquoise paint
Just needs chrome and leather

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

>Why does anything made by the Chinese look so cheap and awful?
Because it is cheap and awful. As simple as that.

Attached: buying chinese.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>Chinese promo shots
>sky is always pure blue
Days in China are 90% hazy or smoggy, or both.

I don't think Chinese designs are inherently shit looking, but when you cover a vehicle in parade tier glossy camo and paint the wheels white, it's bound to look like a toy.

Attached: _58107027_58107026.jpg (976x549, 132K)

Just popping in to say I love the whitewalls and even the camo.

Attached: ZTZ99-DigiCamo_zps09e70039.jpg (1024x731, 85K)

taskandpurpose.com/russia-china-war-games

supposedly China only loses in war game simulations if they fight "American style." If they simulate with China fighting "Chinese style," America always loses.

camo looks like shit
vehicle is fine

>Why does anything made by the Chinese look so cheap and awful?
You have to realize that this is an army that has seen zero action since they lost to the Vietnamese 40 years ago. Their military equipment is supposed to look imposing to dazzle Chinese citizens, not be effective on the battlefield.

asians and orientals seem to like a gaudy aesthetic. Japan seems to be the only ones who can get it right (brash colors that work). It would be interesting if the japs were allowed to have a military, what their aesthetic would look like today. Americans aesthetic has always been form over function. Best military aesthetic has always been the Nazis.

I can smell this image

but it's so cute tho

>It would be interesting if the japs were allowed to have a military
They do...

Attached: type90.jpg (600x449, 48K)

They're handicapped by a legitimate cultural problem, they don't actually encourage free thought which is required for actual innovation. The more a engineer is taught to stay in his lane and think in the box the less artful or innovative designs he'll come up with. So a lot of their designs come from what they can copy or modify, like the J20, J31, J15, type 88, ect

Sort of this, I'm sure their equipment isn't complete trash, but clearly one of the focuses for their military is to razzle dazzle the masses.

>best military aesthetic has always been the Nazis
???

Your google translate isn't working very well today Mr Chink.

Sure thing mutt, keep repeating the same buzzwords your media tells you too like the cattle you are

scmp.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/article/3005740/chinese-design-from-naive-world-class

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>zero action since they lost to the Vietnamese 40 years ago
Hey you know that's bullshit, they got some fine experience in shooting and running over university students.

>scmp

Personally I'd starve Tianimen spammer. It should not take too long given his obesity. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing tsing tao beer... go all out. Give that fat bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char son. Yes, I will have ensured Tianimen spammer greedily gobbled up the flesh of his inbred son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that fat bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile fat goblino

Oh hush you filthy jew

COPE

>damage controlling this hard

Go back to the PAKFA thread armatard.

Face it Chink: your economy is based around being subservient towards the Americans. Your country is more crime-riddled and filled with corruption than any Western state, possibly in any time during history.
The whole utility of your nation is to provide manpower for factories, and even now this is suffering thanks to robotics and the search of even cheaper labour. Your people proudly pump how great their country has become, all the while your infrastructure collapses around you and large swathes of population still remain in the dark ages.
For a country of such supposed power, your technological innovations simply do not match up to what you should be producing. Your factory methods? Stolen from the US and Japan. Your war machines? Stolen from the US and Russia/USSR. Your huge number of scientific articles published every month? Stolen from the West.

The rule of the game is evolve or die, or rather innovate or die. You don't innovate, you copy, your country always has. When your economy crashes (and it will, give it time) we're going to see starvation and migration convoys that'll make the African problem look like a kid's playground, because if there's one thing you chinks are good at it it's dying en masse.

kek, I can't wait till we blockade your shitty little export dependent country and you all starve. Your country has no natural resources, no, sense of creativity, and is fragility dependent on foreign trade, which is entirely reliant on exploiting your own people.

Last time I checked it was American thats falling apart and rotting, dumb mutt

China's leading robotics to increase production, while "progress" in America is entirely based around making up new genders.

Attached: 325px-Los_Angeles_Skid_Row[1].jpg (325x244, 27K)

Post examples of what was stolen, mutt, and not what your (((media))) says is

Keep coping fucking Chinks, thanks for assuming I'm a degenerate mutt though! Do all us white people look the same to your tiny little eyes?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, omfg, even the worst of our worst are WAYYYYYYYY better then your bug eyed, horse cock eating, xi jinping cock sucking ass you yellow monkey. Get outta here with that bullshit rice nigger

Cringe

Attached: oRC9jOX.png (4000x2667, 270K)

t. aznidentity

more proof culture is genetic
chinese were killed for not following rules for hundreds of years

thought their force was purely domestic and very small. Maybe it's bigger than I realized. Feel free to post more Nip military.

the Nazis always had the best looks. Pretty sure everyone agrees on that. Not really a controversy

Attached: nazi-propaganda-01.jpg (1500x1012, 423K)

Not an argument

No, its not an argument, its the truth you yellow skinned, tiny dicked bastard. We are going to colonize you again in the 21st century and you will be our fucking bitches for another 200 years. Unitl we get tired of the fucking smell and decide to be nice to you guys again

Battlefield 4

The possibilities of that wanes with every day. Especially with your demographic deterioration. You'll be South Africa tier soon. Especially with the abortion ban in red states leading to massive surges in black babies now going unaborted

Big talk for a little boy with an ever littler penis that could pass as a clit

China is getting blacked as we speak
Won’t be too long till your nogs get all uppity

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH OMG THIS COPE, HEY GUYS LOOK, ITS THE COUNTRY THAT HAS TO COPY EVERYONE ELSE TELLING US THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER AHAHAHAHAHAH

How do you say fried rice by the way? Fly lice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (345x194, 88K)

imagine you would only understand a single language, terrifying right?

China's R&D department is their espionage department. The only thing they make is whatever they can steal and copy. The bugman lacks originality and inspiration because the bugman lacks a soul.

Except the ROC actually innovates with stand off munitions and produced a domestic fighter that wasn't a copy of a previous design.

Identity politics are retarded you monogloid.

You poison your own people and our kids from lead painted toys.
I still wonder why the fuck Nixon started trading with you chinks. Hurry up and invade Pearl harbor so I can get drafted Chang.

>steals communism
>oh it collapsed? Goes to new best thing and steals capitalism

>your economy is based around being subservient towards the Americans.

how about no?

Attached: B-But China totally depends on America for their expor-.jpg (640x390, 33K)

Attached: GG westoids.jpg (936x991, 150K)

>this enrages the whitoid

Attached: Chinese infrastructure.jpg (1937x1227, 1.11M)

>Chinese style

Attached: 1557819590956.jpg (320x204, 19K)

Nogunz Samefag

Dead Ameripigs are Good Ameripigs.

i.e. You

Attached: Good Americans are Dead Americans.jpg (824x856, 158K)

To be fair that was payback to them getting run over and shot by students not too long before then.

Surely THIS will win the argument I was hoping to make. Eat some more rhino penis you micro dicked dildo factory working manlet.

>he doesnt know about the border wars of the 1980s where China raped the Viets in their asses until they sued for peace

Attached: 55212476201102111039184113088056479_023.jpg (700x567, 59K)

Dying while covered in pigshit in service to Israel: The American Way of Life.

Attached: dead american special force.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

More bugs get squashed in mainland China in a month than in your military in a year
For every one dead soldier there are ten dead chinkoids
liveleak.com/browse?q=China&a=list&submit=Submit

Attached: Super Strong America.jpg (600x480, 50K)

This was in Africa, not really Israel related.

All American wars are in service to the kikes.
Imagine that.

China serves itself, while America serves Israel.

Remember if we dox r/azinidenty we dox the bug posters
>fights for the first time in fourty years
>runs away from Africans and let’s un workers get raped

Attached: 415037CC-712B-4FE6-935A-19539C302736.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>super hardened warriors with airsupport died to like 14 Taliban
>Chinook gets shot down as well.

kek

Attached: seals ded.jpg (383x2403, 162K)

babbys first cyrilic lesson

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/1988348/two-chinese-un-peacekeepers-killed-two-seriously
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/un-peacekeepers-refused-to-help-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report
And they haven’t fought an armed enemy ever since
>believing propaganda
>more bugs squashed in a month than nato in a year

American soldiers: Can only shoot dogs.

Attached: 1295665073256.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

If you read the UN report, you will notice that the UN troops had the order to stand down and retreat.

I thought that was an arma screenshot

The bug is really triggered, I guess anger and jealousy are their only emotions
>every single time china tried fighting an armed opponent ever since the 80s
B-but Muh simulations

Imagine trying this hard to be an edgy faggot.

Spoiler alert, you're a dumbass and you look like a dumbass.

Why does that thing have whitewalls? To show off when they pull up to the country club in that pile of shit?

>every single time china tried fighting an armed opponent ever since the 80s

Ded Viet marines and their sunk landing ships tell otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBiJxpbJtZc

If you were a has guns you’d have been the second sung hi chow

>88
>still in 80s
>haven’t fought a war since
The bug fears the Nyugen

It was a good fight that showed the Viets to respect Chinese hegemony.

Attached: 1988 Johnson Reef.jpg (393x980, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I6IVg_mpzIQ
Thread theme.

Because the Commie Viets had to learn that lesson again, after we have kicked the Puppet-Viets's asses with even an inferior fleet vs their American supplied navy.

Attached: 1974 Paracel Battle.jpg (391x943, 73K)

>meanwhile on the ground more chinks die in a month than Americans in a year
And you’ve only fought your unarmed civilians ever since

Attached: 05B481A7-7171-434A-9A6E-435398A25D4A.png (640x1136, 128K)