Reminder that posting here automatically puts you on a watchlist...

Reminder that posting here automatically puts you on a watchlist, and no one here can (legally) purchase a firearm as a result.

Attached: 1491880493834.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKlfd6PiJKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah.

When was the last time you filled out a 4473?

>t. Does them every day

>i wasnt put on a watchlist during the bush administration
newfag plz

Never filled out a 4473. Own multiple funs.
Try again ((((gubbmint))))

Yeah, never.

Reminder that no-one here is on a watchlist because targeted spying on American citizens is actually difficult to get approval for, but the website in general is monitored

Also I've bought like 15 guns since I started posting here, including one last month

A watchlist can't prohibit you from purchasing firearms.

imagine buying used guns like some kind of poor person lol

Attached: 1557310911417.jpg (1024x1001, 134K)

Yeah

> implying anyone posting on Jow Forums is hasGuns

Attached: ellipses.jpg (640x480, 87K)

>post on 4chin for a decade
>bought my first gun last month

Attached: Jimm.png (451x808, 434K)

They have not made anything I am interested in since they took the silver out of the money.

Lol never bought a used gun either brah. Gonna stfu now before I get glowed ;)

Good thing I don't post here

I doubt it

oh yeah well reminder that making a thread here forwards your IP off the automatic watch list and now you have a dedicated case file and agent

checkmate, terrorist

Attached: checkmate.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

it's okay you're still a nogunz in my book

what did you get

am i being detained???

All you need is kill, user.
Come at me, glowniggers.

Attached: 20190501_162113.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE. ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED 'P WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND,OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE use OF THIS. •e IT Deuce. IP, OR INDIVIDUAL seRves ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST 10 IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN a. THE INDIVIDUAL iS MENTIONED B. THE iP HOLDER MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

>tag you're it no tagbacks i'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks back to you

It's so monitored, I was given an 03 ffl so they can monitor me more. A whoping zero audits while I was licensed.

so you live the fudd life?

>no faster than one shot every 30 seconds
Damn, some motherfucker with a musket over here flexing on cartridges

If I was a member and those new rules came around I'd burn down any stryctures on the property at night, fuck that stupid shit.

19th century Swiss boi is nice but can you even shoot normal 7.5 out of that? Correct me if I am wrong.

jokes on you user, I couldn't buy guns even if I wanted to in my country!

Proably am now I bought a ak and later bought a gas mask
FBI please just let me larp as a cheeki breeki in peace

Attached: 1556590264195.jpg (400x450, 26K)

I'll be honest with you, user, I only got it about 2 weeks ago and I havent gotten a chance to shoot it yet. I've just always wanted a straight-pull, and for $450 it was a steal.

Govt is a paper tiger

>What are 80 percent receivers

Imagine buying and not building

Attached: IMG_20190510_152542.jpg (1569x1609, 746K)

What's up with boomers and their sick obsession with ending every phrase with a "..."? It fucking annoys me.

>building
>ar15
You mean assembling

>cobbled together pooefag build
>ACU
>loser flag
>wolf
well at least no one will think you're posting someone else's gun.

>listening to anything confederate has to say

Guaranteed replies

>building
>fucking vice block, armorer's tool, and Dollar Tree tool kit

Lmao actually post when you build a Uzi, Sten, AK, or a FAL kit.

Attached: 1551603441723.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Please tell me it isn't real

A lot of old fudds buy guns they never use, sell them brand new in box never fired, and 200 to 300$ less than buying it new. Also foregoing (((taxes)))

Jokes on you faggot, i can't even buy a firearm because Mexico fucking sucks

Cry more faggots. I still built 3 for the price you notools paid for one.

Attached: IMG_20190214_081458.jpg (2592x1484, 729K)

>that upper

christ thats ugly.

No you wouldn't.
No it doesn't.

You should have gotten K31s and K11s back in 2014 when they were $300 plus shipping/FFL. It's a fucking laser beam. Shame you can't get ZFK Swiss snipers for less than $2500.

Yeah.

Based and goldstandardpilled.

Don't forget the jig & router

Id join him! Itd be a bonding experience as well as A win for Liberty and the 2nd! The hard part would be figuring out how to destoy them in a manner that THEY get investigated and/or dont receive the insurance money!

>Southerner

Opinion discarded, poorfag. You got Jewed back then and you've been Jewed now.

sweet bait.

I've posted lightning link diagrams on here before. And months later got approved for multiple tax stamps by the actual BATFE. Which leads me to believe that they're either full of computer illiterate boomers, or simply don't care about autists posting on a swahili basketweaving forum

Even when buying new guns, those guns have ALL been fired at least once from the factory to ensure quality. Checkmate, retardfag.

Southern Californian - just know my history
I menace Jews all day with my toxic masculinity. You ever met one?

Attached: IMG_20190516_152437.jpg (1944x2592, 1.59M)

lol based

>notools
>I own an armorers wrench, that makes me better than you
I bet you don’t even own a lathe, fag

Nothing wrong with being a southerner. Being a neo-confederate is absolute cancer though

So what if you end up on a glownigger threat matrix? Free speech is still not illegal, what are you a massive pussy?

Didn't stop me in 07, not gonna stop me now.

And I've purchased funs multiple times, maybe

wlecome

If your government isn't afraid of you, are you really free?

checked

imagine buying guns

youtu.be/xKlfd6PiJKk

Attached: DetDisp.gif (320x178, 2.39M)