What are some essential pump shotgun accessories?

What are some essential pump shotgun accessories?

Attached: mesa_tactical_sidesaddle_mossberg500_590.jpg (1000x667, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeBC7Npikhg
desuarchive.org/k/thread/41385872/#q41400227
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah.

Chance (flared)

A bore snake, a sidesaddle or Velcro shotgun card, a sling if it’s going hunting, or a flashlight mount if it’s pulling home defense duty.

This.

bayonet

Sling #1.

>bore snake
Just put your dingy in it

Brace

Attached: 1557936009092.jpg (420x1024, 48K)

My dingy

Anyone have any experience with strobe lights? Which ones are gud

Literally nothing

Attached: 20181112_204521.jpg (4032x1960, 2.73M)

you already posted it. i love my mesa tactical 4 side saddle.

uncle mike's sling swivel. hogue tamer pistol grip. replace the plastic follower with a metal one. i like the stock 870 fore end, it's got a good grippy texture. flashlight mounted on the magazine tube. that's it. ideal home defense weapon desu.

>needs to use his hands while retaining the gun
>guess ill just drop my gun on the ground

>bore snake
never do this

Attached: 1503584998776.png (666x500, 353K)

A man of culture and native removal

Why?

Magpul’s SGA stock while pig ugly is widely considered to be the greatest thing to happen to shotguns in a long time. Its ergonomics are god tier

Inadequate.

[citation needed]

gorgeous

Attached: 0FAF48CC-71DF-426F-ADE9-46D1E82B770E.png (645x597, 258K)

I want to get one for my m500 but it looks so fucking ugly compared to anything made of wood

Is the mesa saddle good?

heatshield and bayonet lug

>SPAM-12

Hydro dip

Attached: IMG_7712.jpg (640x445, 104K)

Great, more money

>light
>side saddle
>magazine extension to at least match the barrel

Attached: 1496736228573.jpg (1783x998, 805K)

name the benefits of the stupid side loops over just having a fucking pocket of shells. shotguns are completely obsolete for sustained combat anyway so you're never gonna need more than like 8 shots for sporting or home defense.

inb4 you fixate on 'need'

A dumpster.

Attached: download (3).jpg (690x449, 40K)

Bullshit. A bore snake is more than adequate for a routine barrel cleaning, especially on a smoothbore firearm.

faster to grab a shell that's already close to the action than to reach down and fiddle with a pocket full of shells

>name the benefits of the stupid side loops over just having a fucking pocket of shells
I’m not going to sleep with a pocket full of shells in my Rainbow Dash PJs. Having them attached to my bedside gun means I always have them whenever I have the gun.

its cool and you need to kys regardless lol. its all about being cool, don't you know daddyo

Bandoliers for shotshells. While not the most optimal you can carry a good quantity of shells on them and easily hand them to a bro with the shotgun and he's ready to roll.

With all those holes in your barrel won't the pellets just come out all over the place? I can see it working with bullets but not shotgun pellets.

All long guns intended for HD need

1. Sling, a sling for a rifle is like a holster for a pistol.

2. Light. need to be able to ID your target so you don't blast fido or your 3dpd.

3. Sighting system. I like XS trituim big dots for shotguns. Some folks like ghost rings, but for me and the shotgun, they are kinda overkill, RDS are great too, but kinda expensive and overkill for a shotgun.

4. Additional ammunition storage. get a side saddle or one of the new velcro ones.

5. Reduced LOP stock (if needed), for home defense the shotgun stock is far too long, I like the Hogue one, Magpul is fine too, or bust out the belt sander and bandsaw on your factory stock.

Good Shit to have:

6. NFA tax stamp. cut that bitch off, 14 inch barrel for a mossberg, 12 inches for a 870. Its a shotgun, its not particularly velocity dependent for terminal effectiveness.

7. Shell extension, if your not going NFA, tube as long as the barrel.

>Is afraid to drop his gun on the ground.

clever boy

at some point it WILL kink up and get stuck in your barrel, i've done it, and i had to buy a brass rod to get that bitch out.

>t. has never used his shotgun for anything outside of the range where you need to use your hands and be on the move

I literally cannot imagine the level of spastic it would require to make this happen. Long story short, as long as you’re using the correct caliber bore snake, I don’t believe that’s actually possible.

need patina

Attached: IMG_3505.jpg (3212x1566, 818K)

Pussy

If I were to get a SGA stock, what forend should I get other than magpul

shells.

wew.

Shells are not accessories

What's the best setup for a shotgun to be carried as a sidearm to a rifle?

Attached: hicks shotgun.jpg (1280x688, 174K)

shockwave

Being semi automatic.

Super shorty breaching shotgun

Sling

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT TRIPFAGS WITH THE ABSOLUTE HUMOR, YOU SHOULD START A FACEBOOK PAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=NeBC7Npikhg

As seen at 14 and 39 seconds.

Funniest part about the slampig meme is the fucking idiots that think it's a legit post

ew pistol grips on a shotgun?
disgusting

you are right pistol grips belong on pistols anything else is gender fluid degeneracy and most definitely only exists because it is supported by """""""""""""""""""""""gun buyers"""""""""""""""

Attached: 1314053234630.jpg (600x405, 41K)

also wondered what a 930 with wood would look like, thanks user

Im not joking.

>horse
yikes

you had one job

Attached: family business tf2 also overwatch sucks and the game.png (895x320, 155K)

Yes, I use it on my 590 and the install was easy

Ok, I get that it's a shockwave with a brace, but explain what the fuck is going on at the end of the mag tube, it looks like pipe fittings.

now that's sexy

So you're retarded then? You're saying an essential pump action shotgun accessory is to be semi auto, how exactly is this not a joke or a shit attempt at humor?

it's got a diy flashlight type thing on the end of the tube, he mentioned it in a previous thread

Thanks, that was bothering me all night.

It probably doesn't even work properly

i may be a retard, but i'm not the first retard to do it.

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

desuarchive.org/k/thread/41385872/#q41400227

Is this sarcasm ?

Thanks a lot, now I have to go put stuff in my butt.

The only accessory you need is slam fire. Don't even bother quoting me candy ass roody poos.

Aside from the stock, that's pretty much the sexleg of shotguns. A more rustic stock would be more fitting.

Shotgun for home defense you are going to be deaf and disarmed because you are fuckin stoopid.

LOL

>not having electronic earpro on top of your HD shotgun