Serious question why the fuck is everybody saying “yeah” over and over?

Serious question why the fuck is everybody saying “yeah” over and over?

Attached: 8DCA8CB4-4B22-4AF3-9634-E1DC4E62E8CC.jpg (1242x943, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

Yeah dude... I've got no clue.

yeah

you are on Jow Forums

So serious response, I did it to a bunch of threads about 3 weeks ago because I had nothing to contribute and continued to do so jokingly that was my apathetic contribution to dumb threads, then about a week ago I guess it stuck and became a thing
Sorry

Based og yeah poster.

Yeah

i mean...
the mag is backwards...
no different from when i noticed the rainbow six vegas p90 ejected shells from the side...

yeah

Its the zoomer hive mind
They do everything en mass, specially if its easy, look at fortnight dances and video "trends"

Tldr: basic bitch zoomer behaviour.

You bitch. I'm the original yeahposter. Don't try to take credit for shit you didn't start. As for , I do it to take this shitty board down. All hail Hillary.

It's how our super secret antisocial club's super secret language evolves. 75% of the people on here are legitimately retarded, the rest is pretending to be retarded. Nonsensical and unfunny memes are very popular, and this is the newest one. It'll either stop by itself or lead to a ban of "Yeah", and it'll be replaced with something obscure, which will then become part of how we talk.

Candyass-Roodypoo

Have sex.

No, you aren't. I did it as an apathetic response to questions that belonged in qtddtot threads, but weren't. Dumb threads in general got them too. I got permabanned from kikebook so I came back to Jow Forums to find absolutely retarded threads as 90% of this once passable board, and summerfags like you. Saying yeah as the first response to these low tier threads was as good as they were gonna get you bandwagoner faggot

>CRAB RAVE
>oh yeah yeah
>flosses and finna dabs on you
>sneed
>nobody:
I'm glad the MSD 2018 shooting happened, we need more dead zoomers.

Attached: Videos of Deadly Shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Park.png (211x291, 96K)

i prefer this one, let's get "have sex" banned.

yeah

Eat the undigested shit in my upper intestine, you cock goblin. How low do you have to be to try to take undeserved credit for yeahposting?

>Eat the undigested shit in my upper intestine
Wait.. you ate shit, and now it's still undigested and you're waiting for the shit you ate to turn into shit?

Clearly higher than you, bandwagoner

No, food turns into shit in the stomach. In the upper intestine, it's still undigested.

Dont expect any sense from someone bandwagoning off something as retarded as saying yeah over and over

>ITT nobody's the original yeahposter because it's a bot

>ITT nobody's the original yeahposter because it's a bot

Molly: So no one's the original

Toad: Not so at all

Ricky: It's a bot in the middle

Toad: The thing is how long are you going to keep doing it?

Ricky: At any rate, yeah

Jenna: A bot bot on the front end

Ricky: You'll never even get past a little bit of it.

Toad: I'm always a little on the side of the bottybot but not too much but not totally

bottybot, but they get so much attention and you get a lot of shit

Jenna: Well...

Toad: It's not a true bot

Jenna: Yeah well, you can't just not say it but then you still get all the attention for that one thing you do yeah like

Ricky: No its not

Jenna: It's a bot

Toad: Well they do get it attention. That one thing is the key

nigga i started this shit two weeks ago, and everyone else picked it up like the little bitches they are.

let these fuckwits argue about it, i know the truth and i am laughing about it.

No you don't, you little shit goblin. No amount of autism could match the original yeahposter's dedication.

Have sex.

have sex, incel

Not him but I already have sex what more do you want from me? Fuck

Believe me, you neither work a night shift with nothing to do nor are you the original yeahposter.

>blames a bot

Attached: b5f.jpg (600x589, 46K)

Yeah.

What happened to "Show feet" ?

I'm NEET, i work night- and dayshifts on here because i moved to a new place where i don't know anyone, just to lose my job after 1 1/2 months. Now i'm stuck on here, and creating shit like "Yeah." is my whole fucking week you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Yeah.

Here'show I know you're a faggot follower, you used punctuation with yours. Weeks ago when I started it, I didn't. Adding the period is a product of the last week or so. I did it as a very fast response to dumb questions, no period. That's how I text, that's how it started

Oh come on it was just on Saturday and Sunday I had sex. It wasn't that long ago and I don't get to see my gf until this weekend. We had sex like 6 times in one day as horny bastards give me a break

Attached: download.png (700x674, 59K)

Listen here you faggot ass queer, I started it after people kept asking stupid questions outside of SQTDDTOT like
"Should I..."
"Does this..."
"What does Jow Forums..."
"Where do I...."
Or a mundane variety of that. I kept posting Yeah in order to irritate those idiots and ask better questions because it pissed me off. That's how you know it was me. The original
Yeah
Poster.

Yeahposting started with a period at the end of it. Besides, if any of you were the original yeahposter, you wouldn't be arguing about it here like retards.

Welcome to Jow Forums, newfag. You don't get credit for anything on here. The second you post something it belongs to all of us.

Yeahhh
>added extra h's for extra kek factor

Nice damage control, copying what I said It 100% did not start with a period

>us
Get out of here newfag

Attached: MASSAONO.jpg (1052x662, 43K)

Yeah it did.

I'm the original Yeah poster you little fucking pieces of shit, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I'm posting from Thailand, i'm 63 years old, and it's my goddamn work. The period doesn't mean shit, sometimes i posted it with one, sometimes i didn't, i'm posting from my fucking phone while i'm on the beach, sometimes the sun is annoying and i just hit post without trying to also hit the fucking "."

Attached: yous on the you tab.jpg (1012x456, 29K)

Based OG yeahposter.

Yeah

Listen to me you bandwagoner boomer faggot, I get 10 whole American cents every time I post yeah on a stupid thread with no punctuation, dont you dare pretend to be me

>10 cents per post
Yikes
>t.15% ad revenue profit from every Yeah

Yeah nice LARP, wanna know what 10 cents get me in Pattaya?

Attached: 1558011233635.jpg (275x183, 12K)

I'm gay, btw, not sure if that matters.

exactly

That fucking swill? Is that what you bandwagoners eat and call food? In addition to my 10 whole American cents I get free food as courtesy of my mail order bride who only knows one English word (yeah), hence why I chose yeah as a response. She cooks this for me every night. Fuck

Attached: 1558023374912.jpg (275x183, 51K)

Listen here you little shit, I am the original "Yeah." poster. That's right kiddo, a fucking period. I'm 78 years old and posting this from Hobart beach in Tasmania, AUSTRALIA u little cunt. Go fuck your little Thai girlfriend you pedo, don't try to take credit for work that's not yours. THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

My wiener is entering your mental fog

I will split you open like a softshell crab and suck your insides out like an American big gulp slurpee you aussie upside down sunburnt nigger of the white race faggot do not even try to bullshit me

Huh?

Disregard this I suck cocks

Yeah

have sex.

>64 posts
>17 posters
You guys really should have sex.

>nigga
holy fuck zoomers are real

Have sex

Yeah.

Can we start yeah posting the /got/ threads too

Don't ask, just go for it

Whoever "created" this "meme", it's nothing but annoying.

Yeah

holy fucking based

i don't understand

Yeah

>the original Yeah poster

Attached: 1558025547824.jpg (583x472, 35K)

>pic of the orignal 'Yeah.' poster

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Based yeah poster

We are one.
We are legion
Yeah

I'll fold you up and put you in my pocket and feed you farts untill your big enough to eat shit faggot.

You don't talk to old people like that user, what the hell. The man probably fought in Vietnam.

Probably fought to open a sweatshop stupid boomer fuck you

hater's grave dabbed

Yeah

Excuse me sir, this is 4channel. Please remember to refrain from saying naughty words like you would on that other site :)

>:)
kys right now, grab your emoticon, pack your bags, and get to those potty mouths over at Jow Forums

I was "yeah" and "okay" posting before it was cool you senile boomer fuck

Attached: 60171716_288410731887664_2945153199075491840_n.jpg (960x634, 49K)

"Have sex" is ironically funny at least

Yeah