Attached: tool.png (346x362, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Px2M8kuS91U
amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-BDEG400-Grinder-2-Inch/dp/B00RZV20CS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems too good to be true.

This scene had some creative use of power tools:
youtu.be/Px2M8kuS91U

I had put ads online for someone to come out and remove some metal fence posts that were surrounded by cement. A man responded to my ad and told me, just go buy a grinder for 20 bucks and do it yourself. I'm female, and not familiar with many tools, so I had never heard of such a thing. But after getting some crazy bids on the job I decided to take that guy's advice.
I was a little concerned about the sparks, but took all the precautions and just did it. It was easy enough that I did all my posts. One disc cut 7 posts, and one disc comes with this. I've posted a picture of what the used disc looks like. I think this $20 grinder is an amazing tool. Even if it quit tomorrow, which I hope it doesn't, I would still have gotten my money's worth out of it.

Lol, that's a grinding disk and not a cutting disk.

Not a bad deal, go for it. Buy two in case this one takes a shit in a few years.

No reason at all user, please tell us all in detail exactly what you're thinking of doing, how many and what kind of guns you have, where you live, and where all the windows and doors are?

Attached: IMG_8076-393x700.jpg (393x700, 40K)

poasting in an ebic and definitely Jow Forums related thread.

Attached: 1549578581893.jpg (540x960, 36K)

black and decker is a zombie brand, and $23 is a good but hardly unbelievable deal on an angle grinder.

they're pretty much a motor, two bevel gears, a handful of bearings, and a plastic shell. to people who use them regularly, they're a basic consumable item.

>cutting and grinding discs
>buffing wheels
>wood carving wheels
>wire cups for getting rust off stuff
>flap discs for intense sanding
you can do a lot of stuff with this one tool, user

It's for my toenails

Hard to believe. Where I am from Black & Decker angle grinders cost about 100 dollars.

I've had the older model of this for like 7 years now. Shit is a good angle grinder, the nut is fucked but it still works. But if you plan to use it a lot, spend the money get a mikita rat tail. Those things are bullet proof and more comfortable to use, I got one at a pawn shop for 30 bucks and just replaced the brushes. It's a 6 inch though so it's not as good for tight spots like my blacked and dicker 4.5 inch. I need to get a replacement nut for the thing, my nut is fucked up from undoing with a screw driver and hammer. It's just a 5/8-11 thread so a nut and washer will work fine.

This isn't weapons related.

>I'm female
Tits or gtfo.

What the fuck shit hole do you live in? I'm a leaf and mine was under 20 leaf bucks on sale.

I am Just looked it up, the exact one in the pic is now 60 euros here, so about 70 dollars?

That's fine if you're going to use it once every other year. If you have a multi day project in mind, a good grinder will pay for itself with how much time it saves you. A low amp grinder like that will bog down cutting anything thicker than 1/4", grinding will take forever and forget about flap wheels/ sanding pads for anything other than removing paint.

Try this instead. My HyperTough works great, you can’t beat $18 and with Walmart’s return policy you can always just return it once it dies and use the store credit they give you to buy a new one.

Attached: 5924C03B-B6A0-4F46-9600-52D146E783B4.png (750x1334, 429K)

I need to buy a battery angle grinder and a diamond blade.

Metabo is the best
t. weldfaggot

What kind of implications does this have for Jow Forums stuff? They are cool tools but I don't get it.

>he doesn't know

>Black & Decker

Attached: downloadfile-151.jpg (474x443, 22K)

Walmart here has them for $30 normally, on sale for $23 right now.

Black and decker products are shit tier.
>have job as repairman for my company
>tell boss I need drill
>he orders me a black and decker without asking me to pick what I want
>trigger on drill starts going out almost immediately
>can't go past about 75% throttle on the drill or it just cuts in and out randomly
>return under warranty
>replacement does the same thing within a week

Why not ask them to reimburse you when you get your own tools.

>He thinks user is a newfag and not a filthy glownigger

Attached: 1555016647994.jpg (2337x3000, 636K)

You have a dog that is currently alive? Want to keep it that way?

You forgot the cheap zinc or aluminum casting that holds the gears.

Jesus dude. Black and Decker is barely suitable for home repairs. If I had to work with that shit I'd quit. I mean, I'm spoiled since my company solely uses milwaukee tools, but goddamn.
just remember, they stop glowing after you run em over.

amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-BDEG400-Grinder-2-Inch/dp/B00RZV20CS
o woah you're retarded

You would be better off with a $10 harbor freight grinder. Same caliber of chinese garbage for half the price.

Attached: 76_ITEM_4-1_2__ANGLE_GRINDER_1555597667.2731.png (379x417, 100K)

I'm retarded because I don't live in the US? Uhhh... okay?

Yeah, pretty much.

Attached: every-country-in-the-world-belongs-to-america.jpg (558x424, 87K)

I imagine user is implying he is going to cut a barrel down to possibly an illegal length.

Please Bandit Keith, liberate us from the statists!