Militia Formation

Congratulations! You just won $500,000,000 AFTER taxes. At 5% return, that's $25 mil per year.
Now you form a militia. What does it look like?
Standard issue weapon or keep it decentralized?
What kind of equipment?
What kind of standards?
What kind of hierarchy?
Spec out a militia, Jow Forums.

Attached: RTX2RHS8-1024x739.jpg (1024x739, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I buy Disney and make them give Elsa bigger tits

Attached: 1555559955510.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Fuck you, see you bitches in Thailand.

I have better things to do than form a militia. Like fortifying myself in a luxurious mountain lair, preparing to raid the towns and villages in the vicinity with my multimillion dollar mini mrap. I don't want some weirdos leeching off my money, i'm going solo.

Like this.

Attached: klass photo 2018.jpg (4017x5209, 3.87M)

I'm in that collage. First opportunity, i'd steal your money and shoot you in the process if i have to.

Worst militia ever

Just sponsor Bolt Force, I'd give my money to the man himself, Bolt, and let him build up a mighty vigilante militia with unbeatable aesthetics for me.

Attached: a161766cf09a243f5a758cd8aa298c14.jpg (720x960, 312K)

>25 mil per year
>not taking the lump sum
What are you retarded?
1. Why would you form a militia and take the lump sum? Forming a militia means you believe SHTF will happen soon. You think your 25 mil payments will keep coming after SHTF?
2. Any halfway decent investments can easily double in 20 years. The penalty you take for getting the lump sum can easily be offset with non-retarded investing. Investing $300 mil smartly could easily get you over 25 mil a year in profits, that would only be just over 8% return on investment.
Take the lump sum.

Sounds like a good way to end up in prison and lose all your money.

*why would you form a militia and not take the lump sum?

>not taking the lump sum
>You just won $500,000,000 AFTER taxes. At 5% return, that's $25 mil per year.
That would imply lump sum. Try reading.

>spending a bunch of money on a private army
For what reason? Who am I going to war with? Did every level of government just disappear overnight and I'm in charge of holding this stretch of the Canadian border?

For $500mio I’ll run for US presidency and have the whole military be my militia.

Scenario is current year so fiat money can be spent to buy goods/services, but in 20 years you anticipate a substantial collapse in order, whether it's economic, social, natural disaster, etc.

I'm going with a minimum age requirement of 25 and Marine pt requirements. No fatties.

Bring your own weapon and its gonna be that old building down the road that's for lease. Anyone welcome, just take a simple training course. I'll spend the rest of the money on a big fucking piece of land to go do innawoods shit.

Hit all my friends from when I was innamuhreens and ask them if they wanna be in my gang

Attached: 873E170E-824A-40BE-B6D0-C6D7C24E9FC2.jpg (2000x1500, 658K)

Need enough land for an airwing. Rig something up on some super cubs.

Attached: 3445.jpg (628x337, 37K)

I want to do a Roman inspired militia. 5500 men in a single Legion, divided into Cohorts of several hundred and Centuries of 80. I'd try to strike a balance between /aesthetics/ and practicality in modern combat

Oh I'd use a few thousand dollars to hire a Pirvate Investigator and track down the artist behind Centurii-chan and make her our official battle-waifu and propaganda artist

Attached: unknown-3.png (940x874, 783K)

Do anyone gots the 2019 one that isn’t made out of legos pls

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Annex canada with as many autistic americans from Jow Forums as i can while we blast garbage music

Thank you

Attached: 1557735255170.png (225x225, 74K)

>Now you form a militia
Why?

Kek I had forgotten about this guy. Literally an NPC in NPC static stance

First post the best post

Will you also declare yourself ceasar and proceed to conquer the wasteland?

Of course. But not be a retarded luddite and actually use tech like power armor

Ave, true to Caesar.

I wouldn't form a militia I'd buy mercenaries. The rightists in this country actually willing to LARP around as a militia are too idealist yet absolute retards at the same time. That's a recipe for disaster. The smart rightists, RWDS types just sit on their asses and complain. They don't actually want to solve any problems. I'd just hire a bunch of Chinese, Russian, and eastern euro mercs and take control of DC. Solidify my right to rule by convincing the masses that this is better than the former system (easy), then use the military to seize California and New York. Other states will fall in line wilfully or have their cuck populations lined up and shot, or worse deported to Canada. While shitskin problem children will be deported to Mexico, too long have we been taking in their problems, they must now take ours.

Domestic terrorists are threatening to halloween us on halloween, maybe you can spend some money on that

>What kind of equipment?
Every member must keep and maintain their own stillsuit, crysknife and maker hooks and will be issued a maula pistol upon joining. Must know the operating principles behind the use of shields, lasguns and artillery.
>What kind of standards?
Must exercise strict water discipline.
Only the finest Fremen warriors. Must know how to summon and ride Shai-Hulud, both as steersman and beater, and how to steer an ornithopter.
Must at bare minimum know Fremen, knowledge of Chakobsa and Galach being desirable.
A man's flesh is his own, but his water belongs to the tribe. Water won through tahaddi belongs to the victor.
>What kind of hierarchy?
Must be loyal to their sietch, Naib and the Umma.

Militias are included in the second amendment. They are completely legal.

Are you cool if we call our group the Mole Marauders? What about the Jow Forumsoalas?

god it's so funny seeing these boomers in fucking shitty chink gear

Jow Forumsoalas
What’s the motto?

>Now you form a militia. What does it look like?
We buy farm equipment and learn farming, because farmers will be the only survivors left.

Attached: IMG_2522.jpg (800x600, 120K)

When in doubt, Rape it.

Praise Muad'Dib