How efficient were wild animals as weapon of war?

Attached: 8476.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880306/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

India, Carthage, and the Timurds all used them effectively and they’re extremely thought to take down

elephants or other stuff? "trained" things like wardogs or flaming pigs have been used in europe

but the romans roflstomped them. cant be that effective.

They're pretty good at hand to hand stuff, but they can't aim for shit. That's why they got fucked when civilized society invented guns.

Attached: african_warfare.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>but the romans roflstomped them. cant be that effective
Do you know how hard it is to kill an enraged elephant

Attached: 00F0E84E-CA79-4284-B443-3D368EBBA583.jpg (943x707, 207K)

Looks like a lot of videos I've seen from Syria. To be fair if someone thinks of whipping out a camera in the middle of a firefight it's a safe bet they're not shooting at real enemies.

Yes.

>this subtle bait thread

I see you

Damn you OP you knew what you were doing with that post

>g-guys it's not working
nu-CA is bad, everyone knows

alright lets set it straight
Hannibal was not a white European not was he a black Sub-Saharan African he was born in what is now modern day Tunisia and look similar to modern day Tunisians
that is brownish Caucasian

Attached: tunisia-peace-.jpg (937x528, 411K)

he wasn't a Tunisian either, he was literally a semitic Canaanite from Phoenicia

Yup gotta look for go-pro footage

Incendiary pigs cause havoc

when Hannibal invaded the Romans did no such thing. they all hid behind their walls and waited for Hannibal to go home out of discouragement. while elephants are really impressive against infantry, they're kinda pointless if they can't push down the city gate.

once Hannibal gave up and went home, Rome launched a massive naval invasion of Carthage and made absolutely certain that shit like that wouldn't happen again.

Black people?

>they all hid behind their walls
They did no such thing. There were tons of battles during the second punic war, and a shitton of maneuvering.
>once Hannibal gave up and went home
You mean once he was cornered by roman armies in the toe of Italy and had to run away by ship to avoid giving battle in unfavourable conditions.

Hannibal was NOT a nigger, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4880306/

Guess I'm done giving CA money ever again too. Sad. Was looking forward to three kingdoms.

Where did I put that eyepatch

Yeah i took down your mom last night.

Attached: 0420191126b_HDR2.jpg (2170x2328, 1.28M)

Attached: 1555440518352.png (578x396, 434K)

Attached: 38046EB5-4001-4066-BC6E-3C6E8865AC36.jpg (520x514, 60K)

>How efficient were wild animals
About as effective as modern day bump stocks, pistol bayonets, side zippered combat boots, etc

they make you seem really tough to normies but they really don't do shit