A question

what would be the best way to implement better firearm laws (by which i mean none) in a country like Britain or Australia?

Attached: NOT.jpg (403x237, 40K)

yeah

yeah

Kill your retarded politicians, foreign double agents compromising everything they can (a fucking lot), purge nigger clay people and mudslimes, and turn some fruits into steamed vegetables. You know, what needs to be done to every country that drank the multicultural open-borders koolaid :L

Attached: 2019-04-22 10_34_22-1550825065771.jpg - IrfanView (Zoom_ 1994 x 1712).png (788x898, 861K)

write laws that make sense and then enforce them, neva been done befo.

>laws that make sense
>Australia and Britain
not likely

You cant. The issue with both those countries and now NZ as well, is that natural rights are not a concept. They might pay lip-service to it, but in a practical capacity everything you own and experience from cradle to grave is a privilege granted to you by the state. So no matter how hard you'd try to force better gun laws on them, the vast majority (even those with a firearms interest) would be asking themselves "Should I really be allowed to own these dangerous weapons of war? Do I really need them, what if I kill someone?" and vote it down. Just as a cultural mentality, self-actualization takes a backseat to the safety of people you dont even necessarily know or care about.

bumping to secure the existence of this thread and a future for Jow Forums children

A violent revolution against the government. Through history, all significant changes were paid for in blood.

You can't un-cuck entire country's populations.

In Spain is extremely difficult to implement gun rights
1st: the majority of people are too afraid of weapons because MUH U.S. GUN CRIME
2nd: the regulations nowadays are so retarded that is almost impossible to find quality ammo (5.56, 7,62x39, 7,62x51 and other calibers are completely forbidden) and the maximum capacity for a semi auto is 4 fucking rounds (chambered in. 307 Winchester or 7.92mm) . So no violent revolution here
3rd: the gun owners are complete retarded fudds that say shit like: "Why would you need an AR15, my shotgun works just fine for hunting"
I think is the same shit in the rest of Europe. There are some exceptions like Switzerland or Serbia tho

Kill politicians and joutnalists

bump i guess, im a newfag

Keep licensing system, remove retarded bans.
This fixes them pretty well.

There would need to be a massive libertarian movement in European countries. The only place in Western Europe, from what I can tell, who even has a prayer to do that is France, what with The Rights of Man that has founded many a revolution. The only other place that may even have a chance at that is Eastern Europe with their strong militia culture.

We have real guns in Italy, and hunters who love rifled barrels come see us sometimes.

Either vote in enough elected officials with the sole purpose of restoring natural rights or have a violent revolution. You won't be able to do the former, because you've completely demolished the concept of natural rights from a foundational level. You won't be able to do the latter for the same reason.

t. burger

Attached: oil-intensifies.gif (587x404, 538K)

Fucking this.
The "Right," to firearms is uniquely American and quite literally the single idea that separates us from every other country on the planet. No other country in the world gives it's citizens - in theory - the right to murder all of them and have them replaced if they fuck up. The idea that we're all part of a living militia and that we'd all be called upon to help defend the country in an invasion or military junta is a concept completely lost on any other country in history.
No country, ever, will have the same gun rights that Americans do. Even America will lose it's gun rights over time, and we will never, ever be the same for it. You can already see the implications of NFA and several bans in several states, and it's overwhelmingly negative.

The UK *had* a right to self defense in their constitution, but it only was for Protestants and it didn't specifically say "arms". Sure am glad I'm a burger.

Attached: inputContent_1517089410043.gif (490x368, 930K)

Really? Well, you have Beretta and other big companies that make really good guns so it makes sense

Remind your leaders of the place war holds within civilization.

War is a constant. Not just nation on nation, but raw, genuine, war. The need to violently exert authority to get what you wish.

It's math. Simple math at that.

Let's say X is your resource. Food, women, capital, whatever. And lets call N your population of able bodied individuals.

If X

Attached: file-20180213-118385-a4qv4h.jpg (1000x1265, 53K)

The only way! America giving them the Invasion they are owed and Liberating the cucked genetic cesspool!

You have to shoot your way into more freedoms, unfortunately. It's rare that gun rights get expanded since politicians want power.
Who woulda thot?