Are YOU stockpiling ammo?

Now's the time to buy. Prices are low. After Trump's gone, democrats are going to get their 8 year turn in the whitehouse. Invest in the ammo that you shoot.

Attached: Ammo.jpg (707x637, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topgunsupply.com/okay-industries-ar15-gi-mags.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
primaryweapons.com/lancer-30-round-magazines-pack-of-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

Nah, I'm not going to kill myself over a hobby.

No, am noguns poorfag

Yeah.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-17 10-57-24.png (579x1214, 1009K)

>he thinks guns are just a hobby
Utterly disappointed

Attached: 1556590529466m.jpg (735x1024, 73K)

It's not an inexpensive hobby to begin with.

Nothing is going to happen stop fear mongering.

A whole 200 rounds, woah, easy there killer

DESU I think the democratic philosophy and rhetoric at the moment is making anyone other than trannies and illegals see the idiocy in their 'party'.

It almost feels like a ruse, and the democratic candidates are actually republicans trolling democrats, they're that stupid sounding. It can't be real

Guns are used for target shooting and killing people and animals. Most of the gun owners only shoot guns for target practice and that's it. When they come for the guns, 95% of the gun owners will turn it in no problem because life is still too comfortable or they fell for the civnat meme hard.

Prices are only down because Californians can't buy ammo online anymore.

>democrats are never going to take office ever again
>demographics aren't changing at a rapid pace
Cope

Tick tock fellow whites, point of no return very soon!

Attached: lsJhAKK-1.png (737x543, 182K)

based and redpilled

Then why are you here?

Attached: 1557926864213.jpg (672x612, 33K)

no they won't

and i've got all the ammo i need thanks atfman

>importing shitskins who just vote for huge government that they want gibs from and nothing else
ya i'm sure nothing is going to happen

>hobby
>>>reddit

>the vote is decided by illegal aliens that somehow find a way to vote without proper documentation rather than the lobbying of corporate overlords and their meddling on campaign finances
based and magapilled

It's their anchor babies you retard. Almost all Hispanics who vote are some illegal's anchor baby or the result of Reagan's amnesty. And think of all the anchor babies that are coming in the future.

Or the parents sponsored by said anchor babies, hence the term. Or their extended family, sponsored by said parents.

>only 12% of legal immigrants are persons accepted because of their merit.

Even in NY and CA, noncompliance rates are estimated at over 90%

>hobby
faggot

I wasn't even talking about illegals retard. There are more people coming in than just Mexicans.

Why are you afraid of becoming a minority?

because brown countries dont do well for themselves and dont believe in rights

he's reloading brainlet

And this is why normal people think gun owners are insane and violent

>Proper documentation
You aren't required to show documents to vote. Remember voter ID is racist?

faggot

>caring about what normalfags think

Attached: image.jpg (540x241, 35K)

Maybe we because we are? How incomprehensibly obtuse must you be to realize the obscenities of the firing process? We're all running around with gun-cocks, yet they want to legislate it. Shit!

I like swords and armor

Early 20s newfriend. About how many rounds of each calliber that I shoot should I stockpile? Realistically 12 gauge shells would be lower priority then say 5.56 or 9mm

How big of a hole can you dig in your backyard?

>Democrats are going to get their 8 year turn in the whitehouse.
Dunno, you assume the Democrat party is going to hold together for another 4 years, they're barely holding up as of now.

They will just give in to the crazy radicals so that they aren't called racists

They have 20 different kinds of crazy radicals. If they give in to any of them, they'll be splintered

based yeahposter

Yup.

I have enough reloading supplies to make tens of thousands of rounds. Factory ammo is for plebs.

Attached: .jfif.jpg (640x484, 39K)

>somehow find a way to vote
Numerous states don't have voter ID. Anybody can vote. It is racist to ask for ID. Minorities can't be expected to have their life together enough to have a form of ID. But somebody who is too stupid/irresponsible to have ID should be allowed to choose our president and representatives. They clearly will cast an intelligent, well informed vote.

>believing voting actually matters
cringe

See how niggers and spics treat minorities in their countries

Good thing people like you only need to stockpile one bullet.

I only keep minimal ammo because I figure my lifespan in SHTF will be very short.

This is your daily reminder that your mountains of stockpiled ammo are useless unless you put at least some of it it on stripper clips and have a few charging spoons handy. A gang of spics or nignogs or tweakers is not going to agree to a time-out so you can reload your mags one fumbling fucking cartridge at a time.

For long-term storage, use GI ammo cans with a silica dessicant pack thrown in. Tape the charging spoons to the inside of the lid so you don't have to scrabble around looking for them.

>not buying pmags 10X at a time when they are on sale

What is Jow Forums's opinion of the MTM polymer ammo cans.
I own several steel GI ammo cans but I am curious about the polymer ones. I like to buy M193 5.56mm ammo when it comes in a 1000 round steel can since you get the can almost for free and it is a brand new can not a beat up surplus one.

Attached: p_100012506_2.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Or a case of 100 of whatever PSA has on sale that week. That would resolve all your rapid-reloading issues.

They don't have a rubber sealing gasket and I've *heard* of them caving in on themselves if you have them full of ammo and stack them high enough. Might be Internet bullshit. I dunno.

I'm sticking with GI cans.

Please someone tell me I can get lancers cheaper than $16. I want to get a higher proportion of my rounds magazined.

Not that I'm aware of.

There's nothing wrong with actual military issue mags, ya know.

topgunsupply.com/okay-industries-ar15-gi-mags.html

Or milspec mags in general.

palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

I like Okays fine, but don't want every mag I have to be one.

>overpriced lancers
It's a sign that you're supposed to get (superior) surefeed mags.

I do. I want 100% of All The Same Thing. I'm a fussbudget and I admit it.

10X lancers at brownells with promo code VDF gets you then for $15.59 each. Not much under $16 but the free shipping is nice.

There might be a better promo code.

Attached: lancer.jpg (1634x824, 98K)

Good. We are. Fuck off.

I bought one stainless steel HK416 mag for $60 just to try it out. Out of the 20 or so AR-15 mags I own it is the only one that has ever had feeding problems...

More proof that Heckler and Cock hates us. As if we needed any.

That’s because HK is overrated garbage that’s still coasting on their past successes like Colt

Ever walked through a 'minority' neighborhood as a white guy? Just wait until they are in charge.
Mexican police are so fair and uncorruptable that I just cannot wait until that comes to the USA!
When whites are a minority, American culture will be dead. (non whites are VERY in favor of limiting access to guns. They believe that less guns = less crime)

The fucked up part is once white people are gone and the whole world is Africa they will still blame whitey for ruining it.

Or you know people whos time is worth more than the reloading savings

>muh tiiiiiime
Not all of us feel like finding a job that lets you work in 30 minutes bursts at random times of the week, but I guess sucking dick is working out well for you.

Why should I care about why normal "people" think? They support all kind of degeneracy anyways.

>Yo fuck dat white devil for dying off and not giving us the 14 secret herbs and spices befo he ded!

> Yea ! Preach Jamal. I sho do miss dat runnin water n sheeit!

>normal people think
FUCKING KEK, good one m8

Or you could get off your ass and vote.

Attached: 1454253336779.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

Because mexico is full of spics and africa is full of niggers and they're both shitholes.

>TFW you live in a red state with based gun laws but all the other states are cucked and ruining everything

>he says as hes proud of his 6 inch groups at 100 yards.

>inb4 you magically have a cheap ass ar15 that magically shoots .4moa with federal bulk 556 trash.

Fuck off shit groups, reloading is amazing.

>tfw arizonan

Attached: IMG_30671.jpg (800x795, 108K)

Where's the best place to buy bulk ammo online?

Titanic magnate detected

It's ok user hispanics will be the new irish, jews and italians, we will be in the 90% again hermano blanquito.

If the Democrats get 2021-28, maybe it's because voters approve of their policies?

The remaining 5% will be the combat vets like myself and make a larger standing army with more experience than the entirety of combat arms in the current military.

never return to Jow Forums faggot.

faggot

Ammoseek is a search engine for ammo. Check it out.

I tend to order from targetsportsusa and sgammo the most. Sg is slightly cheaper but not free shipping. Targetsportsusa has free shipping on bulk orders but the prices are slightly higher. Depends which is cheaper.

No, I’m investing in my home and gardening to be more self sufficient. I only need my two ammo cases of 7.63 and a few boxes of 9mm to live my life.

>I GOT MUH AR-15 and MUH BOYS AND WE'LL FIGHT

No you'll get BTFO because anyone who isn't a half-wit with a death wish wants society to keep going.

can anyone give me links to the cheapest sites to buy ammo. I currently have 1000 9mm and 5.56 (I have a Glock 19 and Colt LE6920) Planning on Getting a 12g next week.

T. Fed or jew that doesnt want a well armed whitey

ammoseek.com (good aggregation/search tool), gun.deals, Jow Forumsgundeals, palmettostatearmory.com daily deals, SGammo

there's more out there but that should cover pretty much anything

FYI Remington golden saber is pretty good defensive ammo and also nearly cheap enough to fall into plinking category

no, ammo rots and corrodes

im parking assets into stockmarket while it's low

Ammo lasts decades properly stored.

i have a few hundred 5.56 from college, and the casings have shown oxidation overtime

stored in california weather dessicant in a metal can and more recently thankls to freedom week in 30 round magazines

I have some old M1 garand clips

Already on it mate, I've been buying ammo since prices got significantly cheaper in 2017. I'm sitting on about ~5k each of .308, 9mm, 7.62x39, 22lr, and 5.56 with another 10k or so split between between 10mm, 45acp, 300Blk, and 12ga. Overall I'm up to something like 35k, I probably am going to try to add another 2k of 5.56, x39, and .308 by then end of the summer, but it's going to be hard with how much I shoot this time of year. I'm starting to feeling pretty good about my stockpile, It'd definitely be enough for me to ride out a Sandy Vagina or 2 without much problem, but I'm not so sure about 8 years of a Democrat as president. I shoot quite a bit and burn something like 10k rounds/year, so my stockpile wouldn't even make it through 1 term at this point. I'm hoping to be up to ~60k by 2020 just in case things get weird in the ammo market around the election.

Attached: 1552197357638.jpg (421x480, 34K)

>guns
>hobby

Attached: 1549846955391.png (615x591, 307K)

>95 percent of gun owners will do nothing
>5 percent of gun owners WILL do something
>there's 100,000,000 gun owners in the US
>5,000,000 people will resist confiscation attempts
>mfw

Attached: 1550298635259.jpg (616x543, 39K)

Because any country where white people become a minority the majority attempts to destroy them. See: South Africa

Few days ago, still worth a shot. $120 shipped for x10 opaque black Lancer 30s.

primaryweapons.com/lancer-30-round-magazines-pack-of-10

Code 'Lancer20'

What’s everyone’s ratio on HD/SHTF to Range ammo?

Here's my breakdown, I probably need some more 5.56 (I'd like several combat loads), but I'm pretty happy overall. I don't exactly expect to get into pitched gunfights constantly if SHTF was to ever happen, I'd be more likely to hand out guns and ammo to people I trust. Besides, xm193 with do almost as good a job dropping someone as 77gr SMK would, especially if there isn't medical care immediately available.

>5.56
500rds Magtech 77gr SMK / 5k rds Federal m193 = 10%
>.308
300rds 168gr ELD Match / 5k M80 Ball = 6%
>7.62x39
500rds 8m3 / 5k 124gr GT FMJ = 10%
>9mm
300rds 124gr HST + 200rds 147gr Golden Saber / 5k 124 WWB FMJ = 10%
>10mm
200rds 200gr Gold Dot HP / 2000rd Magtech 180gr FMJ = 10%
>45 AARP
200rds 185gr Golden Saber / 1k rds Winchester Service Grade = 20%
>12Ga
150rds Hornady Critical Defense + 100rds Hornady 1oz slug / 2500 mixed Fiochi Birdshot = 10%
>300BLK
240rds 110gr Vmax / 800rds Magtek 200gr subs + 500rds 123gr supers = 18.5%

Attached: 1550656322522.jpg (621x467, 65K)

>300rds 168gr ELD Match / 5k M80 Ball = 6%
Derp, meant 208gr AMAX, The ELDs are for long range shooting.