I have a Machine gun in jail right now. When the ATF allows me to have it i plan on making some videos for Jow Forums

I have a Machine gun in jail right now. When the ATF allows me to have it i plan on making some videos for Jow Forums

Any suggestions for a machine gun video for Jow Forums?

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRP_6JPh98k&t=1s
lithocorex.com/rppr-22-cal-belt-fed-upper-receiver
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUiohaZ7CY
fightlite.com/mcr-036)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inadequate.

Buy a dirt cheap cali AR and use it as target practice
Shit on the poors and compliant cucks in one fell swoop

Interesting.

What kind of "machine gun" exactly? Do some mag/belt dumps. Build a cheap wall with cinder blocks and shoot it, shoot it with a suppressor attached if you have a compatible one(make sure it's rated to full auto fire of course), do some up close footage of it for the aesthetic, do some slow mo footage. Get friends together and have a mad minute.

Thats the most boring and generic suggestion ever.
Theres a ton of videos of exactly what your basic ass just described.

Mere is going to kill you, Matt

It's an m16a1. I do plan on adding a 22. upper /w a silencer. Cinder block idea sounds neat. Just the cleanup sounds lame.

if you own an area to shoot it and it's wooded you could use it to cut down an "alley" of trees and brush for a new gun range. I vaguely remember Billy Graham's son (the one that took over his ministry) getting bad press for doing something like this. Probably would depend on the caliber tho.

Just an hero

>He complains while not putting forth any suggestions
And yours is...? Most videos or there with stuff like I suggested are filmed with crappy camera phones or cheap Walmart video cameras. And as such, the video quality is horrible. I'm hoping since OP can drop, assuming, tend of thousands of dollars on a class 3/title 2 firearm, he can also asked a good quality camera.

How much you pay for that thing?

I mean, I’d probably just end up filming it with my IPhone. It’s the Newest one so the video quality is pretty good. I wouldn’t upload a complete shit quality video. I’d try to at least make something worth watching.

$27,500. I have seen m16a1’s cheaper. But the one I’m getting is in pretty nice condition. Only minor ware/scratches. No deep scratches or chips.

I hate being poor

Attached: 7543088.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Well I mean. I’m not nessecary rich. I just saved some money on the side and decided to invest in a Machine gun.

I plan on buying more in the future. Assume the laws still allow me to do so.

Checked and underrated

I would make a huge set of balloons and release them in celebration of the gun getting out of jail, then shoot them all down.
Use your fucking imagination. Literally anything, even just sitting down and filming yourself watching tv with the gun, was more imaginative than the shit you posted.

I could probably afford a mac-10 desu, If I ever felt like throwing down 6,000 for a gun that is. But for that price I could get so many other more useful gats and I have other stuff to pay for unfortunately. Nice purchase though user, being an ar/m16 you not only get a useful&fun tool but your customization options are huge.

Try shooting accurately 100y+ targets.

Then don't clean it up...
what are you? Some poor who doesn't own enough land that he cant turn part of it into a dump?

t.someone who doesnt value his land because he owns none

>I do plan on adding a 22. upper /w a silencer.

Attached: don't do that.jpg (974x660, 99K)

I don't own any land whatsoever.. My father talks about buying some land near the countryside. If he ends up doing so ill just use his property to make some videos.

In the meantime i'll just drive out in the middle of nowhere and make my videos.

Attached: 1553093032966.png (600x599, 274K)

What's wrong with that? I thought angry bees was the bees knees?

It was a toss up between a Double PP Mp5 or the m16a1. The m16a1 was a little cheaper and i have more customization options. So i feel it would be good for my first full auto gun of choice.

Also, the mac10/11 is super neato. I watched gun Grandpa's video on the Mac11 and it's fire rate is through the roof. Super bad ass. If you ever find some money laying around, it might not be a bad investment.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRP_6JPh98k&t=1s

Run a 2-gun match stage with it, or at least a drill. Record how it performs on the clock compared to a semi-auto, how your accuracy and speed changed. There's very little information out there full-auto use in combat, you can help.

Noted.

Ignore that user OP, it is cool. If you have any extra cash a company makes belfed .22 uppers

lithocorex.com/rppr-22-cal-belt-fed-upper-receiver

m16a2 4 lyfe

Attached: leM16A2life.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

Idk. I thought about the m16a2. But i didn't really want the Burst. I know i can swap out the burst for full auto. But i just rather have the gun come as full auto so i don't need to mess with anything.

These ideas sound the best, OP
Thats two vids right out the door

I already bought a geissele SSF trigger for it along with hardened pins. I also bought a new colt ambi selector switch but that really wasnt needed.

Sit in a rubber dinghi and propel yourself over a lake by magdumping.
I believe demoranch did a video like that once, but everything is better with full auto.

Do a simulated battle/torture test: see how easily the weapon handles and how accuracy is affected after dumping 200+ rounds through it in a real hurry. Simulates engagement after breaking contact at close range. Nobody I know of did anything like that.

Most matches won't let you fire it in full auto.

Based

Not very difficult, pic related is my select fire ak74 at 300m on f/a, using irons while standing. Full sized silhouette

Attached: 20190217_174923.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Dress up as a German. It'll give you extra points.

Attached: 300px-Parry_This_You_Filthy_Casual_alt.jpg (300x270, 23K)

Isn’t there live combat footage of something like this out there?

Might as well set up his own

Alot of rifles get extremely hot after just 2 or 3 mags on full auto, my ak is smoking after 3 and theres definitely a noticeable opening up of my groups

Attached: AK74 (1).webm (320x180, 2.01M)

Pretty much this.

This video also kinda proves it. After 3 mags his barrel is glowing orange.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUiohaZ7CY

>458 socom (or similar) upper
>belt fed upper (fightlite.com/mcr-036)

The more desirable MAC types are getting into the 8-9k range.
The Lage uppers have totally changed the game; being able to have a machine pistol, in grip submachine gun, drum fed submachine gun, and now 5.56 assault rifle on a single registered receiver is insane. Once the Tenko adapter comes out and you can fit closed bolt AR-15 uppers comes out, it will easily be the most flexible/cost-performant machine gun on the registry.

>hardened pins
Is that a brand name or something? The spec pins are already hardened.

American? Post sample or worked on transferable?

My 5.56 full autos get too hot to touch the barrel after a single magdump, too hot to touch the handguard without a glove after 2 consecutive.
If you care about the barrel (which, lets be honest, is a disposable part on a full auto AR), it's best to wait 5 minutes or so between mag dumps. I just bring a few uppers and swap them out to keep shooting, and one a barrel gets worn I pull them all and replace them with other cheap ones.

That's the gas tube I think. They get stupid hot really fast.

That's the gas tube. It could also be putting out light in the high IR spectrum since most consumer camera sensors are sensitive to it and not filtered.

O.

I was thinking the gas tube was on the bottom

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA on some unsuspecting watermelons.

I meant anti rotation pins.

>implying they can stop you

shoot yourself

You made a wise choice, just swap uppers when you want different caliber for full auto fun. Wish I lived in a free state that allows nfa items. Hope everything goes well with the paperwork, good luck.

Do you just hate fun or something?

If you're gonna shoot at balloons, use birdshot, don't use FMJ for that.

no one makes 5.56mm shot.

So don't shoot straight up in the air with your M16. The last thing you want is to get in trouble with your new toy.

Really?

Attached: 5.56 is superior for all practical uses.jpg (1200x1181, 197K)

Entry level jewtube drones

Put an AR57 upper on it and dump $30 worth of rounds in 2 sec

Hillside
60 round drum.
50 individual jars of Tannerite®

duh...shooting your way out

Stone cold motherfucka

Attached: FED6C7E5-B876-4F6A-8466-649C2EC4AFA2.gif (500x224, 263K)

The real american law says yesiree. Youre dealing with foreign agents masquerading as the usa. Maybe yoy should think about what you should ACTUALLY BE doing. Youre 'investing, ' in machine guns because $. What position does that put YOU IN as far as "Law '. When the traitors are finally culled, real America is back and unconstitutional law is gone. Poof. Market will correct, machine gub prices crash. Yeah, SEEN THIS BEFORE. So, what should a patroit be shooting with his m16a1....hmmmmmm not too hard to imagine....

.458 Socom meltdown test

>real america is back
As we get flooded with mexicans every day. The old America is gone.

If you hunt make a video of you yeeting a deer/pig on full retard if its legal where you are

Lol not everyone can be a joyless faggot like you, my dude

>27k for an RR safe queen
>instead of 32k for a DIAS

Attached: index.png (223x226, 20K)

Believe me, I’ve considered a sear.. however the thoughts of owning a factory original m16a1 machine gun sounds extremely neat, vs a $5 piece of metal that converts the gun into full auto.

And in the off chance if machine guns ever become legal; my m16a1 will still hold collectors value. While that $30k Sear goes back to being a $5 dollars piece of metal.