What are you people doing to stop (Family Fire TM)?

What are you people doing to stop (Family Fire TM)?

Attached: Family Fire.png (1467x735, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0oUARKw68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

Attached: B1dq76ICcAExXYY.jpg (250x366, 14K)

I store my kids in a safe when not in use

Remaining single.

>We made yet another asinine term to spam
Simply not using the word "family fire", it's that simple.

Saving lives, one incel at a time

Teach your kids to respect weapons and get them shooting at a young age to ward off any unnecessary curiosity.

What do you use your kids for?

Nothing, my family isn't a bunch of inbred retards. Firearm safety is some pretty basic shit.

user please, it's real. Family Fire is unintentional shootings. Oh, and intentional shootings...oh, AND suicides.

Attached: Typical Californian.jpg (866x1390, 198K)

I tell anons don't kill yourselves with guns, use a rope.

You're right. Guns are too dangerous for the chillunz.

I find not having a family more or less eliminates this problem.

Simple, I haven't reproduced.

>cult of atom confirmed irl

I'm alone
>my guns are my family and I love them far more than I'll ever love another person
>my guns won't abandon me
>my guns won't hurt me
>I love you guns

Attached: 1557907175966.jpg (480x467, 26K)

>shoot yourself
Family Fire strikes again!

>not having FF turned off

Getting them first

Why are these people so insistent on taking guns away

Attached: DOKDaVeUEAAmsGa.jpg (541x240, 9K)

Well, I can send them a sternly worded email if you like?

Being a good parent?

Their masters want an easy population to exploit. And they themselves tend to be motivated by fear and tribalism.

based on there own definition of family fire, almost all of the incidents will be suicides. Removing guns has been proven not to reduce the rate of suicide.

Safe storage isn't going to stop intentional shootings, because intent. Most intentional shootings are lawful self defence.

Unintentional shootings in the home are all that is left at that point. Unintentional firearm death rate is 0.2 per 100,000. Zero Point Two per One Hundred Thousand.

Your family members are 50 times more likely to die from accidentally tripping and falling than from an unintentional firearm discharge.

Quiet goy, accept disarmament like your masters command

This.

Trigger or chamber lock on all my guns. I'll probably get a pistol safe when I get my first handgun and mount it to my bedside table for quick access.
Also, I don't have kids and most of my friends don't know I own guns, so it's a total non-issue if I leave them unlocked anyway.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1557862028068.jpg (916x1280, 271K)

How about instead you stop being retarded and keep your deadly weapons secure? Don't leave them in a goddamn car either. People who do this are responsible for more gun crime statistics than they know. A high percentage of guns used in crimes were stolen out of vehicles and homes because some dumbfuck thought it inconvenient to lock up his shit.

>buys tool designed to save life within milliseconds
>locks it up in device that will take several seconds at absolute best to open

lmao, I bet you believe in SmartGunā„¢ legislation too

Giving my kids guns so they don't accidentally find one of mine because they have their own

I'm arming my family. Everyone gets a gun. Even the newborn.

im not explicitly planning to murder my mother, a process i intend on reversing by Q1 2022

"Stress relief"

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0oUARKw68