More Israeli strikes in Syria

Big explosions seen right in downtown Damascus

Where were the S-300's?
Why isn't Assad retaliating?
Where's Putin

Attached: 2355.jpg (640x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theqtimes.com/putins-mistress-gave-birth-to-twins-parasitemia-details-resettled-all-witnesses/7833/
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/05/17/724281900/in-syria-reports-of-19-medical-facilities-bombed-since-april-28
youtube.com/watch?v=gg-GmlnQ2Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm no expert but that looks like an alien. I'm fairly sure if Israel is firing any rockets it would be futile. I for one will be submitting to our new space cat overlords.

incoming

Attached: assad bingo.png (445x496, 22K)

>Where's Putin

Attached: s_nf_2527_244712 (1).jpg (500x471, 46K)

>Where's Putin
Playing 4D chess. You do realize, that real competition in Syria is going on between Moscow and Tehran? So guess whose assets are now being blown up.
Strangely, not Russia's!

god bless israel

Attached: 1558056245314-0.png (498x592, 298K)

You're right, you are no expert.

Israel has conducted hundreds of attacks in Syria just within the last year. Israel launches most of their airstrikes outside of Syrian borders. Israel has been actively communicating with the Russians about their strikes, especially since the IL-20 shootdown by Syria.

This also isn't the first time that Israel has struck in Syria since they got the S-300. My understanding is that Russian personnel are no longer training the SAA on-site on how to work the S-300, but I maybe wrong. It is almost as if the SAA are incompetent when it comes to ADA.

>Where's Putin

Home

theqtimes.com/putins-mistress-gave-birth-to-twins-parasitemia-details-resettled-all-witnesses/7833/

Attached: 14096048931970.jpg (200x200, 14K)

fuck off back to Jow Forums, polnigger.

I would imagine they have tried all those things because the space cats are adapting their shields. The Israelis, despite defending humanity and attempting to save the remaining Syrians, just don't have the firepower nor the pure strength of will to defeat the space cats alone. Again though, I'm no expert.

Are you mentally ill?

I don't think so but I'm no expert.

>blacked.com
its a image board?

Attached: 1557961346210-0.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Old picture.
I don't this was an attack, the reports suggest that the Israelis are testing something.

>S-300 there. Syrians still not using it.

Are Sandniggers really this stupid to teach?

And your a retard, don't confuse kike airstrikes with vatnik airstrikes.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/05/17/724281900/in-syria-reports-of-19-medical-facilities-bombed-since-april-28

There is probably no need to teach them to use the S-300s. They keep on gaining territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=gg-GmlnQ2Hc

Yawn.
Our Israeli overlords are based for removing Palestains.
Wake me up when a different war happens.

What's next, Jerusalem?

You are on to something. I never thought about that. Iran wants to get paid to rebuild and so does Russia.

>We don't need to shoot down Israeli planes bombing us because we're fighting somebody else
that's a new one

fake

who the fuck cares? god, sandyland is so fucking boring.

First post pretty good post