What are Jow Forums's dos and don'ts of wearing gear? How do you wear your gear without looking like a mall ninja...

What are Jow Forums's dos and don'ts of wearing gear? How do you wear your gear without looking like a mall ninja. I understand the plate carrier should be centered fairly high to protect your vitals, but what are some other uniform etiquettes. Clashing camos, shit gear, tucking/untucking shirts, footwear, glasses?

Attached: 1502159316268.jpg (440x398, 27K)

NO

OP, are you serious?

Attached: IMustScreamandIHaveNoMouth.jpg (277x273, 18K)

aRe yOu sEriOus yoU're UnsUre abOut hoW to weAr geAr anD yoU caMe tO a PlacE wiTh pEoplE whO knOw hoW tO weAr geAR tO asK foR heLp?

Yeah

I was asking in all seriousness, in case he wanted proper responses, instead of shitposting

Dos: Wear the gear you need the way it works the best for what you're doing.
Don'ts: wear gear when you don't need it and aren't training for when you might need it.

Pant legs getting caught on foliage? Blouse up. Too fucking hot to wear long sleeves, and you don't care about concealment? Roll em' up. Cammies make you stick out when you wear 2 different kinds? Don't fucking wear them.

You're a civilian. Your only rules are to make the shit work for you. This is common sense.

Camo
>Don't mix them, it fucks with concealment
>Wear the uniforms in their intended environments
>Try to get the most bang for your buck, but remember, this hobby is buy once, cry once

Gear, as in LBH/LBV or PC's
>If you aren't shot don't bother with plates
>If you want a PC fine, it's your choice
>Consider you needs and buy gear accordingly
Colors and Clashing
>Green uniform -> Green/Black equipment
>Black uniform -> Black equipment
>Jungle/Woodland camo -> Green or Black
>Tan uniform -> Black/Tan (Black is very specific for aesthetics)
>Desert uniforms (same as tan)
Pic related is good as a basic foothold

Attached: 30d6ada07f15ef070d52c69cba11dc61.jpg (1300x886, 316K)

Thankyou, I was mostly concerned with looking like a faggot/retard, I live in a City so camouflage will be a sometimes thing, if SHTF I'm not sticking around long so it will probably be whatever's closest, a Tshirt and jeans. The only long term city operating i'd partake in would be if the Yee Haw clan decides to revolt, in that case i'd rather look put together instead of a clown, I really need to set up a 72 hour bag, I have an excess of canned foods n shit.

Right now I have a Green PC and I live in the Midwest so i'll probably go Marpat, OD Green, multicam, or woodland

I try to make sure my camo coordinates with my skirt, stockings, and dragon dildos.

I want to buy all black gear to larp because it will look awesome, but when SHTF I don't want to get shot because people think I am antifa.

Did this nigga just ask how to put on garments and how to match colors?

Attached: z2CvR6.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

I'd say go either Woodies or OD, od will get dirty and catch some nice blends of dirt/mud and natural light, but MARPAT will probably get you mixed up with MIL/LE in case SHTF, the solid color theory is the same followed by the IDF/South Africa bois, they had this theory of dirt and grime mixing with the base color.
Pic unrelated, but it's cool aesthetics

Attached: 299585bbb1234c4e89.jpg (667x1000, 283K)

Buy it, I'd buy Black BDU bottoms and a combat shirt, but probably blow a shit ton of money on Danner Fort Lewis boots, because they seem to be tough as shit

Yo do you mean at the range? Or in public? Can you be a little more specific with your use-case?

Most SANF pics you'll find online are clean and not dirty with red african dirt, but you get my point

Attached: s3lr3ew221d21.jpg (640x826, 107K)

If you're not innawoods, you should always be going Gray Man.

Attached: 250px-Familiar_Fez.png (250x357, 78K)

1. Wear appropriate amount of gear in the appropriate setting:
You don't need to wear a plate carrier when going to the supermarket.

2.Wear your gear appropriately:
Just because it has MOLLE or a rail doesn't mean you need to slap something on it.

3. Work out:
Someone who is 300 pounds has no reason to be wearing military gear anyway, since you are physically unable to fight in any case and will probably be shot first because you're an easy target.

Aside of that, don't forget to thank people who hold open a door for you, and do the same for others so people don't think you're a maniac.

Attached: 1548026853716.jpg (453x604, 65K)

>If you're not innawoods, you should always be going Gray Man.
What about if you want to appear strong?

Attached: Appear-Weak-When-You-Are-Strong-300x300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

On another note, any comments on wearing camo (ausfag camo) rigging with solid colour clothes (tan/green).
The solid colour seems to blend in pretty well with the camo.

You say that, but I see camo mixed constantly both by military and larpers.

How are you posting this image and asking this question? Hit the gym pussy.

Gorkas are so fucking aesthetic

Attached: gorka.jpg (676x850, 100K)

God i wanna cum inside of a gorka then put it back on the rack, watch one of the Spetznaz slip into it and then suddenly feel that smooth sticky goo.
But insted of freaking out i see a smile creep across his face, as he reaches a hand inside and touches the spot, i see the hunger in his eyes as he touches his fingers to his lips. bliss.

Attached: violence has esca-....what.gif (320x320, 91K)

Tolerating faggots was a mistake

Attached: concerned turtle.png (452x676, 552K)

Gorka looks cool and all but what are the benefits?

you know you wanna slip into my gorka user
maybe.... it can fit two uwu

they can easily be filled up with loads of gooey goodness

They're just rugged wind breakers.

I know I want you to slip into a fucking coma

It's generally a better idea to wear solid rigging with camo clothes, just look at the US Marines.

>How do you wear your gear without looking like a mall ninja
You don't, just embrace the autism

Thanks for all the help, I will NOT be purchasing a gor/k/a any time soon
I'll most likely either go with woodland, multicam tropic if I can find any, or NWU type 3 with my green PC and bump helmet, black boots ofc. I'm a little split on NWU because of how it might clash with the green PC, thoughts?

Wtf is thiss thread for real?

>OD green uniform, Black equipment

For maximum SG1 larping

Roomy, you can layer under them and keep your garments dry or keep wind away from them

>tfw someone posts your oc

Attached: 1251613770184.jpg (415x193, 38K)

Attached: eebb1218-ed31-425a-8326-a4cc2d095194.jpg (679x657, 79K)

>God i wanna cum inside of a gorka then put it back on the rack, watch a cute female Spetznaz slip into it and then suddenly feel that smooth sticky goo.
>But insted of freaking out i see a smile creep across her face, as she reaches a hand inside and touches the spot, i see the hunger in her eyes as she touches her fingers to her lips. bliss.
ftfy

Attached: sks_and_cat.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Thanks for fixing that, user

Attached: nut.png (640x468, 457K)

Do: "Greyman" at all times (dress and act like a normal human being)
Don't: Wear gear

>God i wanna cum inside of a gurkha
FTFY

Attached: Our-Girl.2e16d0ba.fill-650x500.jpg (587x451, 47K)

Rugged windproof top layer for operating in high-mountain deserts.

Retarded in all other circumstances

You’re in a city?
>no black
>no camo
>flat tones (RG/CB/Grey)
>no LARP police/CAG/delta patches

Then from there it comes down to what style you’re going for. Terrorwave/partisancore are the big ones, but greyman or other minuteman styles exist

In addition to all the shit I've already said, if you are to remian innatown or innacity, try doing something like this, of course, avoid, as I said MIL/LE markings and patches. and use easy to conceal weapons like what you Americans call under law a pistol (A rifle with a short barrel and a brace) or an SBR, since in a ''muh minuteman'' attire it'd be easier to conceal in a backpack (non-tactical one) or in a coat.

Attached: xwq8agzazfd01.jpg (1500x1000, 183K)

I hadn't thought of going with a look like this, a low profile PC under a light hoodie, blur the line between equipped combatant and civ, that isnt a bad idea for a SHTF bag, to get me out of the city without drawing extra attention to myself/making me a target

>What are Jow Forums's dos and don'ts of wearing gear? How do you wear your gear without looking like a mall ninja. I understand the plate ca

By getting concealed carry gear and concealed gear only, unless you work a job that requires you to carry a gun professionally. If you are an electrician, cook, accountant or a clerk, your “gear” should be a concealable pistol, holster, belt and a first aid kit, not a fucking drop leg holster and plate carrier with shitty AR500.

BTFO many nerds before being capped by Tyrone with a .38

Attached: ST975556B_1200xN.png (1120x1996, 1.24M)

It's the best choice for urban environments, especially around other people and with the possibility of nigs doing a chimp out on the streets and shooting any LE because ''muh racist cops'', so if you look like any other civvie they probably won't shoot, unless they think you're a target for being white.
Also, having your gear on the outside is just asking to get shot.

Attached: c5af18df57846f520cea0a88162d027d.jpg (564x564, 62K)