Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

Attached: 8089086453BE23815BBCDC4BCCF23810.app1_1537407613325_L1000.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

Their raifu, their choice.

SHALL

Because the world isn't seeking to please some faggot on a Bolivian beekeeping forum.

Attached: sam_hyde_rifle.png (461x320, 200K)

why hasnt one of those been made with stupid Jow Forums memes

Not everyone is a war-hardened door kicker like you, OP.
Some people prefer irons.

That's not what he's talking about user

I unironically love the schizo aesthetic.

YEAH

It's not like he was the first to do it, slavs in the balkans did shit like that all the time and I'm sure there's other examples throughout history

Maybe its just the result of /tv/ joker memes, but the "Im sooo cuhrayzee!" whimsical graffiti shit just seems so tryhard and forced.

most people are stupid, boring, have bad taste. or some combination of the three

Attached: 1556951426088.jpg (4288x3216, 2.97M)

>Why do people do this?
Buy shitty jamomatic ARs? They're manchildren who need a toy.

Because 99% of gun owners are cringey, tasteless retards.

Seriously. I fucking hate gun owners.
I WISH i could trust the state enough to enforce mandatory training courses and shit before buying guns, but I can't. Thats why I am still SHALL and support buying RPG-7s at walmart regardless of the fact that
I
FUCKING
HATE
GUN
OWNERS

how's that BATFE application coming along?

Somewhat agree. Ive always though it kind of sad that gun owners have an image problem, where we're easily portrayed as dangerous naive retards, because its not going to go away. No matter how many clean well-spoken progun advocates you push into the public eye, you cant escape the reality that overwhelming majority of gun owners genuinely are dangerous naive retards who ND into their foot or muzzlesweep their neighbors house with on in the chamber, and then get defensive about their actions when they get someone killed.

Sorry dude. A majority of gun owners are tasteless retards. Just look at the main AR pic thread on arfcom. Go to a public range sometime. Tasteless, gaudy, casual shit. Punisher skulls on unironic 3pers ARs who can't do better than a two foot wide grouping at 25 yards, likely due to their chinesium red dot. I keep a trauma kit on my range bag because I've been flagged with a loaded gun one too many times and I don't trust the fucking morons in this country who buy guns to make up for the fact that they were losers in high school enough not to fucking shoot me.

Again, if I could trust the gov to have some sort of training course or something that is mandatory before being able to buy guns, I would support it. However, I know 100% it would be used to infringe on gun rights, and eventually it would be a $3000 course available at 3am on the third wednesday of every other month and its 12 hours long, so I go the other way. I fully believe any American citizen should be able to purchase a full auto M60 with no restrictions, shipped to their door. I'd like to believe that reasonable restrictions could exist to keep the morons who point loaded guns at me accidentally at bay, but they will never exist so long as leftist scum lives.

>i was cleaning it and it just went off!

These people need to unironically be prevented from owning guns and talking about them. There was a thread earlier with a pair of cringey retards in chinesium Amazon special TACTICAL vests doing an interview or something. Spot on. These people share cringey boomer memes on facebook and do nothing but prove the cucks right about gun owners. Most are fat, loser old men. I hate going to public ranges because I have to interact with these people I hate.

I'm also into motorcycles, and also hate most motorcyclists for the same reason. Harley riders are basically the average gun owner of the motorcycle world. Fat, stupid boomers or 30 year old boomers who think that people find them intimidating because they own an AR or ride a harley. It's just sad.

I hate them.

Still debating if i want to make my dad a neat AR for father's day or if i should spend that money to make a Christchurch clone for the lulz

I really want to try to be contrary and find a way to defend the "average joe" gun owner, but you really just can't. I was going to say something along the lines of everyone being a retard compared to someone out there, but that really doesn't apply to guns. There is a basic level of safety that is easily attainable with firearms handling that everyone with a pulse is capable of. There is no real continuum for firearms safety, with some kind of elite safety one percenters at the top. Either you're fucking safe to be around in possession of a firearm or you're not, and most people manage to be complete fucking idiots with them.

I love guns but I don't know how to solve the issue that the gun grabbers are actually fundamentally correct about the idea that most people really do need to be taught more seriously the rules of being safe with guns -- and that more importantly there exist people who are just not capable of taking safety seriously to not be a danger to others. I personally don't care if they shoot themselves, but the nature of firearms is that there really aren't any circumstances where being unsafe with a firearm isn't a danger to others as well

Stop misusing the term schizo, reddit. Pic related is you, this is what you look like.

Attached: pri_57750942.jpg (540x719, 57K)

One of my close family friends ND'd into his head because he never took firearms safety seriously. He'd never killed anything with a gun before, something I'd done at the age of 10 but he hadn't at the age of 21. He never understood that you can't take back a pull of the trigger.

He became a gun owner with an SKS (that I now own) shortly before his 21st birthday. He bought an XD45 for his 21st birthday. A month later he was showing it off to some friends. He'd removed the magazine but never cleared the chamber. Someone asked him if it was loaded.
He said "lets find out" and put it to his head and pulled the trigger.

jesus. I can't decide if I wish this was true or not

Oh look it's the grammar nazis/thought police again

Attached: Jimmy_neutron_1.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

yeah dude it is. he kys'd in front of his best friends at a new years party in 2008. I was 14 at the time. It was really weird for me when I had my 22nd birthday, because he never had his. He had just been hired as an airline pilot at a regional carrier.

He was an intelligent dude. He just didn't respect firearms the way he should have. If I could trust the gov to make a mandatory training class that could somehow instill that respect for guns that you get when you shoot another living creature with one, I would. But I can't. Leftist slime would use it to restrict gun rights, so I go the other way.

I hope it is