What is the standard tip for RSOs in your area?

What is the standard tip for RSOs in your area?

Here it’s only 5% but sometimes I feel generous and give him 10% if he’s doing a decent job of keeping the clowns in line.

Attached: 9A86ECAB-581C-4B15-8A74-0AF470851F3C.jpg (640x480, 67K)

usually just oral

Depends on how good his cuddles are. I tip well for an RSO that is both sensitive to the dangers of the range and sensitive to the needs of the heart

that's a creepy range

are those all beginners ?

in a perfect world, it's just a range that's a big tourist attraction

they are tipped in brass i leave on the ground for them to sweep up

Just the tip. If they keep the brass jew locked up, they get the shaft.

Only got tipped like one time in 3 years.

As long as my station never runs out of crab legs, 20%. I ve worked for tips as have most of my GFs.

>every stall comes with its own RSO
Nah senpai, fuck that

Attached: 1542515785925.jpg (265x284, 21K)

I only do 10% if they keep the range jester occupied. I like to be alone when I shoot, it’s hard to focus with that motherfucker making me nervous standing so close.

I went to a range once where I rented an AK, and the RSO said he had to be the one to reload it. He literally would not let me put the magazine in myself. It’s the only time I haven’t tipped a RSO. I ended up getting food poisoning from the crab legs too. Fuck that place

I have never once tipped a RSO, never even thought about it.

Am I an asshole?

Attached: 1552085610291.gif (400x215, 667K)

How big is your nose?

Only if he lets me go first when we take turns plowing the range trap in between shooting.

Dude what ? I didn’t know this was a thing.....

Granted usually I show up, pay, enter the range, start shooting, and they don’t even come in there till I’ve been shooting for like fifteen minutes.

Anytime there’s a rso in there already, they just point me to a lane and ask if I’m good with the targeting setup,

I don’t usually speak with them again unless I need a new target clip, or I’m shooting something interesting and they ask me about it.

I just pay my range fees, and chat if they ask something about what I’m shooting

>bring my own targets
>bring my own eye pro
>bring my own ear pro
>bring my own stapler
>collect my brass
>bring oven mitt in case gun is too hot at the end of the hour

fuck them, they aren't banging me out any extra money

I guess it depends
When I'm at ranges that have skiball I usually tip a little more since they have to clean up after a few games with my friends

Other ranges I usually give the standard 5% of the range rate as if I wasn't a member

Attached: B22A6E31-90EB-45C6-9E2D-9EADD635A5FF.jpg (720x1079, 193K)

Oh, Jesus. Where to begin?

>pay, enter the range,
How absolutely pedestrian. Does your range not have accounts for patrons? No fumbling with grubby wads of vulgar cash, you just swipe your membership card at the member’s entrance and commence your recreation.

>they don’t even come in there till I’ve been shooting for like fifteen minutes.
Disgusting lack of professionalism. The ignorant brutes are paid employees, they need to remember that.

>they just point me to a lane and ask if I’m good with the targeting setup,
They should be assigning you a target runner, scorekeeper, and gun boy, at the very least. And the lazy bastards should remember your target preferences from last time. There’s software for that sort of thing, there’s absolutely no excuse for shoddy member relations. And this nonsense with the staff engaging you in idle chit-chat: doesn’t that strike you as pretentious? Next thing you know, the little colored boy who runs your targets will be trying to sell you drugs. They all do that, you know. The coloreds, I mean.

Does your range at least have target warming pans, or bullet washers? No? Do you enjoy shooting in the ghetto? Please tell me that you’re not so poverty stricken that you actually shoot factory produced guns.

>go to range
>I'm five-foot tall
>anti-manlet ordinance in effect
>King RSO sentences me to five years in the brass picker cage
>range jester mocks me as the range trap rubs their butt on the cage fencing
>even the range NEET is giggling at me as he shitposts on /v/
I hate this range, but it's closest one to me.

Attached: 1556575034833.jpg (3000x2000, 2.23M)

Range I go to has like 45 lanes. 1 RO in a tower, 1 or 2 walks the line. You literally never even notice they're there unless someone near you needs help with a jam or something or when the guy in the tower calls ceasefire to change targets. Use their post hole digger, leave brass everywhere. Pay $4/hr and leave

You're supposed to tip them?

Oven mitt? What?

What kind of shit ranges do you fags go to that have range clowns instead of proper range jesters?

Attached: 1547312897631.jpg (736x1024, 122K)

I didn't know RSOs were a thing other than at comps. I show up to my local club 10 minutes away that I bought a life membership for 100 dollars. Fuck whatever is going on here.

Kek

flip an oven mitt inside out and put it over the barrel so you can avoid catching your shit on fire and also

>lane 8, you have 5 minutes left
>"front desk, lane 8 is overtime, charge them for 2 hours"

Attached: 1546227854384.jpg (555x577, 50K)

what the fuck? I don't tip RSOs, and my indoor range doesn't look like that. We have maybe one guy on the range, just keeping an eye on everyone. And another person outside of the range looking in through the glass. I don't tip them anything but brass.

I just use a terry cloth. I learned the hard way after I put a hot ak in my range bag

>RSO
Never seen one. How are they like?

>What is the standard tip for RSOs in your area?

Nothing?

I pay yearly membership. We don't tip at the range here in Belgium.
The RSOs are volunteers anyway and they only train new guys to make sure they can safely handle a weapon. The rest is pretty much self-regulated by the members?

Kek. Have a (You).

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 272K)

Imagine having to pay for a place to shoot, kek

>Imagine having to pay for a place to shoot, kek

Imagine having nice facilities.
Imagine having range cameras for spotting and scoring.
Imagine having a cafeteria to go hang out at.

I mean sure, having your own land to shoot on is probably great, but having a nice range aint all bad.

Attached: 2HDotai.jpg (1920x1440, 375K)

Lane 3 RSO mounting the shooter. That costs extra.

I don’t meet the requirements for such a membership. I’m working on it though

That’s the spirit! A fair number of very reputable ranges will waive or defer some requirements for probationary members who show potential. My own range has a program wherein the range engraver will put your monogram in gold fill on an otherwise factory gun. This meets the criteria for custom equipment. You can find any number of used Holland&Holland rifles for very reasonable prices, have a little tasteful work done, and you’ll find that a lot of doors start opening for you.

the tip of my cock is all they get

This is why I always bring at least 2 guns. I rotate shooting them so niether one gets too hot.

That's not shooting, that's ammo disposal!

I tip nothing and pay $5 to get in. The range is open air and they have no RO. It is fun and no one go there on the week days. Best thing next to shooting on my own land.

Attached: Me wed 3 13.jpg (1080x1920, 604K)

>are those all beginners ?

Must be. Looks like a class? Little too snuggly for me.

Im not going to give someone head if they do a good job. It sounds like theyre giving you the tip...

>Dude what ? I didn’t know this was a thing
How long have you been shooting? Everyone must think you're a jew

Attached: 1523973834223.jpg (303x309, 16K)

fucking kek'd

Tactical ovenmitts by 5.11 are the next big thing, user. Ever wonder why the AR trigger guard has a detent that allows it to fold down? It's for tactical ovenmitt shooting.

Faggot.

Gotta operate innakitchen

Do you guys tip the king crab leg buffet attendant?

Only $5? Dam son. My nearest range is $20 on the weekdays $40 on weekends. Next closest one is like an extra hour of travel.

Fuck sake, my range only stocks stone crab, and even then only on wednesdays. They have really good filet tips on fridays, so I guess it works out.

What's the deal with these gucci tier ranges with crab legs? My range only has a pot of soup and a salad bar.

lol what? none of the RO's in my area even stand in the range. they are always at the sell counter that maybe peer into the range every now and again.

i don't because my range has no rso's and i dont have to pay every single time i go there

iceberg i bet

i dont mind chatting with RSOs but man when they do this shit theyre not getting tipped. just bring me my crab legs and fuck off
i just use the provided oven mitts and crab legs, otherwise i do all my own shit

What the fuck. Going to the range is not fun unless you get at least one concussion from a muzzle brake on a nearby durr gun.

Don't take the meme bait, newfriend.

you look like a chad why are you on 4channels?

That’s enough Jow Forums for today. I’m going to go mow my lawn.

Im a fudd, i dont need a co-pilot fudd. I can fudd on my own very well.

There's no way. It can't be THAT bad. I've never been to one that serves fucking iceberg in the salad bar.
But I've never had the stereotypical crab legs. Even if the range has them, I just stick with a deer/bison/whatever burger and add a random hot sauce. I'm still skinny; I can afford the calories.

ahaha boomer me and based boomer boomers always scaring all you guys with your military style rifles. i dont know how many times i get asked what i was shooting by military guys even when i was in high school

Which club are you in where you're so interested in new members?

Not to mention the sheer disgusting atmosphere of having colored boys running around.

And factory guns in any capacity?

Sounds to me as your club is ran by Redditors or some other lowly sort and you seem none the better...