Box tube MAC 11 project

Im getting some time off soon and i want to dedicate that time to building it. I will post pics and updates of course. Does anyone have the pdf? There are some things i dont understand, like the firing pin for instance. I cant figure out how to make it

Attached: TheBoxTubeMAC11-nonfiringreplica.jpg (650x452, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/ay12ol5g8gg2g85/IMPROVISED SPECIAL PURPOSE SMG.pdf
files.catbox.moe/80ewvb.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half-off topic, but I've heard that the bolt as designed in the PDF dosn't meet the safe weight for a blowback of that caliber. Can anyone confirm it?

Just look at the weights of a bunch of factory smgs, if it's significantly lighter you might have a problem.

What happens if its too light?

it turns into an IED.

The bolt will retract before the pressure in the barrel has reached a safe level and the brass will blowback and expand outside of the barrel and into the arm of the shooter.

Yikes. Is there anything heavier than steel bar stock i can buy at home depot just to make sure?

bump

I found the MAC 10 pdf, does it have the same problem of the bolt being too light?

Or if your bolt is too light, when the round goes off the bolt will retract early, relieving all pressure early causing it to cycle short. Or it starts saying things in arabic and Honestly tho it will either short cycle or batter itself to death, just change the bolt weight, you can ease things for yourself by having a longer bolt throw to ease the level of precision needed and make it feel softer shooting.

How do i make it heavier? Tungsten isnt easy to come by.

make it bigger

Lead?

This one is much easier and more detailed:

mediafire.com/file/ay12ol5g8gg2g85/IMPROVISED SPECIAL PURPOSE SMG.pdf

Attached: 78334234904430.jpg (2480x3508, 579K)

Hey Jow Forums I found a giant 80 pound plate of iron (for lifting machines) in a dumpster the other day.
Had a patina of rust that cleaned off nice.
Would Jow Forums say this is probably good enough material for a bolt?

.32 ACP is good enough, same as the VZ61 Skorpion.

A guy on Youtube built it in .45 before he took his channel down.

Attached: 87945524593e45.png (720x480, 391K)

Tungsten is the weight that is recommended to me in the PDFs I've got. Basically as other Anons have said, make vitally sure that your bolt weight is similar or the same as some other blowback SMGs. I'll see if I can upload some of the PDFs I've got.

>i have the welding/metalworking equipment to make a stamped sheet metal firearm but havent saved blueprints once during the 1000 times it's been posted in the past few years
Yeah right

Attached: kaplan201tc.png (699x901, 775K)

>firing pin
doesn't it just have a fixed firing pin?...

I can vouch for this PDF too, it is quite a bit simpler. There is no 'regular' trigger on that design, it is a design where you yourself have to push a sear to let the bolt forward with your left hand thumb on the top of the weapon. OP make sure you know what you are doing so that you and your dogs don't die.
On 8ch Jow Forums there is a pinned thread for a crap ton of weapons manufacture PDFs if you care to go there.

files.catbox.moe/80ewvb.zip

The zip has the Luty Sten Mac11 and the same one as the other user.

I'm guessing he just wants to stay legal without making an open bolt fun. Damnned fun control.

Nope i want full auto open bolt. If anyone tries to hurt my doggo, ill bust my shiny new mac in they asses

*Proceeds to get Waco'd and bombed from the air by a police helicopter which burns down the entire neighborhood*

BASED

I USED TO PACK MACS IN CADILLACS