Should I cut the barrels?

Should I cut the barrels?

Attached: 20190517_174850.jpg (981x551, 241K)

It doesn't count as a SBS if it's a DD, right?

Yep, same as a MG. DD supercedes SBS.

Timestamp or you're gay

Yes

cut your losses and get rid of them

Cut the epicenter of the receiver with information stamped on it, and weld it to whatever semi auto SBS you want. If some range fudd hassles you about it just show him the tax stamp for the other one and say you're a hollywood armorer like Eric Petteway.

Attached: 1537377661918.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

One sec big boy

Why the fuck are these DDs? I'll never understand how a semi auto shotgun with a large fixed magazine could ever be in theta class of firearms.....SBS sure but a DD? get the fuck out of here with that shit ATF

They stand as a testament to how you should never underestimate ignorant and emotional politicians.

Attached: 20190518_123409.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

Are they hard to maneuver around corners? I never thought of them as particularly unwieldy weapons.
You should probably prioritise replacing those shitty stocks. God knows how, though.

So what's the story man? And why 2? Wouldnt mind one in my collection for novelty sake but the bs needed to get one puts me off

Are either of those the auto-ejecting strikers?

No. They're actually more valuable in that configuration because most everybody chopped them, so keep the original barrels as-is.
I'd suggest to get replacement barrels (probably custom made at this point, or watch for those rare occasions when a SS gets destroyed and parted out) and shorten them instead, but IIRC the barrels are not easily changed, so just leave them as is and don't worry about it.

Not really, even with the 18" barrels. They're fairly compact. Also removing the stock would be like removing the stock on a SPAS, you just don't do it no matter how awful they are since it's half of the appeal.
I like shitty shotguns. That, and one is a Striker 12 from Armsel and one is a Street Sweeper from Cobray, the latter of which is a parts kit build I picked up for $500 so I figured why not. Plus, dual wieldy memes.
There are no autoejecting strikers, that was the protecta which never made it into the states sadly.
You know people always say that, but reality is almost none of them are chopped. At least the ones I've seen on the market the past five years or so. They were originally designed with the shorter barrels as well, so there's credence to authenticity there too. Only reason they're long boys is because they didn't want to make them NFA guns, and see how that turned out.

>that was the protecta
My bad, senpai.

It's not even a semi-auto. It's a revolver.

Their laws aren't based on ignorance or emotion. They're based on disarming the public. Make no mistake. They know exactly what they're doing.

Well. True enough.

How hard is it to just acquire a short barrel and swap it out rather than cutting?

Barrels exist on GB, though they're very expensive and to be honest I'm not really even sure how they're mounted. Not meant to be taken out for sure, so it's not really worth pursuing.

Cut one and leave the other dummy

>dual wieldy memes
A scholar and a gentleman, I see
I’d leave them as-is but that’s me.